No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too lazy to read back and see if this already came up, but...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
    The title of the sixth Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. What do y'all think? Who is the Half Blood Prince (JKR already said that it wasn't Harry or You-Know-Who)? What will happen? When will it come out? What can we do to keep Firewitch from bouncing off the walls in utter happiness?
    A physics geek
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• FireWitch, yes, we have disscused this waaayyyyyyyy back on page 213 and has continued. I think it was either Tui or Gryphon who told us.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Links for Nitafan:

http://www.owlsprings.com/bookman.html
        http://www.owlsprings.com/bears.htm
        http://www.owlsprings.com/basel1.htm
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Ahhhhh, thanks Kathy!!! You are so nice!
          **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I am a recluse by nature. I hate people. In general. I'm also ridiculously angry at one of my guy friends right now who has the Arnold concept of women. He thinks that any women that may be around is his property and thus can touch her in any way. IT SUCKS.

Now then.

Tonight, I invited one friend over to my house after work, because he works closer to my house than his. Then I invited a girlfriend over, since she was up visiting her parents, and I don't get to see her very often. And then HE came. Oh yes, and if for any ridiculous reason you've read my blog, you'll understand who HE is. So now he's trying to be all nice and talk to me. Because I am a pro at the silent treatment. So he sits down next to me on the couch trying to get all serious, and then gets up in the middle of trying to get me to talk to him, and gets distracted by my first friend who's on the computer playing some drag racing game. It's stupid I tell you.

BOYS ARE STUPID.
            http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Well, Drea, most of my guy friends are really nice. My best friend is a guy and he is nice and I don't think he cares much for computer games or video games. On the other hand, I have one friend who is also a guy and a TOTAL JERK. I don't know why I still hang out with him. He treats every one like dirt, including me, and he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips! When he is not.

HE IS STUPID.
              **Neets**

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
                Tomoroww I think I'm off to Seattle, Washington. (Hopefully it will rain.) Does anyone live in Seattle that's here? We haven't had rain in a while. Next time it rains I'm gonna go outside in my bathing suit and sit in it until I get struck by lightning!
                Z, come visit me!! I live in Tacoma, which is kinda close to Seattle! LOL, maybe when I visit Seattle I will see you and not recognize you!

In the rain? Don't catch a cold!
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• That would be cool if yall can meet up! I wish someone would come to Texas so I could meet one of you! That's not going to happen, though. I had a friend who lived in Seattle and EVERYTHING he says starts with, in Seattle..... it got soooooo annoying.
                  **Neets**

Comment

• well, in Seattle...J/K!!

It is raining *pouts* It has been raining on and off for the past week here! I'm stuck inside! I feel like some starbucks. Or maybe I can brew some TAZO! *walks off to make hot drinks*

My best friend moved to Texas, her name is Melanie. I wish I could talk to her again! :P
                    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Drea BOYS ARE NOT STUPID!!! I'm a bloke and also a recluse by nature, true you sound a little older than me but I still know things!! I can't understand women!! Its the only problem I have in my whole life!! WOMEN!!! I'm scared of you (don't ask me why!! cause I don't know) and find some of you hard to understand!! I'm nice to people and try to help and when it goes a little wrong they jump on me and make me feel really bad for trying to help!!! True I don't like the sound of that first gue that treats women bad and again I would not leave you sitting on the couch but for every bad man there is equally a bad women!! the fact is trying to find them!! Sorry if I'm rantting but women are an unknown to me and it really makes me angry cause I so want to understand!! And to solve that problem I have decided to go to uni!! What better place is there to go and try and understand people!!
                      Fox
                      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Drea, that's just sick. That idiot. I've ranted to M about this 'Joe' who lives by me. I can't avoid him, because look! He lives just up the street. And what's worse, the only place we can play flash light tag, four quare, and just about every other neighborhood game, it has to be right by his house. His parents and his brother are actually really nice. What sucks worse is that he's my age. Thank god he won't be going to my school anymore. Lesse... The "I'm impossibly cool" attitude covers him pretty well. Maybe I could put up with him if that were the only problem, but the fact that he rubs it in everyone's face, shoves everyone into the ground with insults and everything else imaginable. The only other girl on our neighborhood and me especially because guess what! We're girls, therefore, we're weak, stupid, and silly. Which I'm not. I'm definitly not a girly-girl.

Then there're other boys at school. Of course women don't care what you do with them, or at least that's how they act. It's sick. Just sick.

Fox:
                        I can't understand women!!
                        What's there to understand? We're all human! But yeah... I think it's more like people in general are hard to understand. I know I jump on people when I'm really POed. Doesn't have to be the person-I-jump-on's fault. ((I'm sorry!! )) Well, don't judge one girl like she's another. Hehe, poor Fox. I think Drea is gonna start us all on an anti-boy streak. This isn't an all-girl forum, so you could be hurting some people!

Oh, and Buck Whiley... *shakes head* I know I've mentioned him here. Very obnoxious.

OMG!!! I just thought of the sexist poet that came to our school and read sexist poems to us all!!! Rah rah rah!!!!! He covered just about everything that gets on my nerves. Rah rah rah!!!

I need some chocolate.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• He was a sexist poet? What did he talk about? I would have got up and said something if he said something offensive. I am pretty outspoken and when I disagree with someone I let them know I disagree with them.
                          **Neets**

Comment

• Like Gryphon said, we're all human. You can't fully understand anyone. Everyone is different. (Some more different than others ) Not all boys are stupid, but some are. Just like some girls are stupid.
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Agreed, you can't fully understand anyone. That is what makes us unique. Everyone makes a stupid choice in life. That is what life is made of and what makes it so wonderful!
                              **Neets**

Comment

Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X