No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've officially thought of a new sotry to put on Quizilla, but I'm not sure where its gonna take me. If anyone wants to read my stories, be sure to check me out on Quizilla. My username's wiccangixie
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Hey, never for nothing! You got up so that you could spend all hours of the day on this forum!! That's an awesome thing
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

• LOL

Well, that's plus. Also, I got to read for an hour before anyone else bothered to get up.
          "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• I got selected for the school spelling bee.
            Take care of nature. Let the world stay a beautiful place to live. ~Diana
            Every moment is a new chance for you to make things better. ~Eirene
            Enjoy what you have got. You don't need what you have not. ~Filippa

Comment

• Cool.

I was last year, but then this year my teacher was mean and gave me "exhilarating". It was the second round of practice for gods sake!!! Everyone else got words like schedule and February. I could swear she skipped words too, to give me the hard word, and everyone else the easy ones!
              "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Wow! I'm sorry It seems like she was just being a bit mean and that she was trying to challenge you.

Teachers are weird; most definitely
                Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 14, 2009, 06:16:44 PM. Reason: merged double post

Comment

• Hey, wiccangixie, if you have something to add to what you've said, then please edit you're post. Theres a little link in the bottom right hand corner of your post. We sortof have a thing against double posts.

thx.

Oh yeah. It could be considered cheating if she was challenging me. For a spelling bee, the words have to be from the list that they have, and those are ordered randomly. So now my teacher was stacking the odds against me more than they should be.

Comment

• Wow, I start school three days ago. Now-*waves hands around in weird gesture* THIS! All these posts! Gah!

Dai, wiccangixie! Are you really a wiccan? That's so awesome!

The little rhino was SO cute!!!

Uh... we have to write a practice persuasive essay! Three weeks before the test! Agh! I've never written persuasive essays!!!! HIDE ME!

lol.
                    "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
                    "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
                    "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
                    "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

• Chill Glede. Persuasive essays are fun. You're pretty much finding a subject, and trying to convince people about it.

I did one on school lunch, and how we need to improve it. I felt really strongly about it, which got me to do a lot more research than my classmates. My end product totally crushed the people promoting school lunch. If you want to take a look, then ask me, I can PM it to you.

Just pick a topic you feel strongly about, promote your side of it, and back up your opinions with info, good writing, and persuasive language. (using buzz words and big numbers work)

Enjoy your writing! (you may not think you will, but you will. Trust me.)

EDIT:

Do you people think we could talk to Newsbot about all the threads he/she is starting? I checked in to the "new posts" page to see what was up, and got 5 pages of all the new threads he/she had started. And that's not even all of it. A lot of them are about a bunch of things that could be all consolidated into one thread, or posted in threads that are already there. I PMed him/her, and so now I'm hoping he/she will let up a bit.

Oh, I noticed this weird thing: all of the threads started are put as started 2 hours ago, all 5 pages of them. Is it something to do with my computer, or is it the same with everyone else? Cause, if it's the same, then that's weird.
                      Last edited by Zirsta; January 15, 2009, 01:07:05 PM.

Comment

• Dai Glede!!! Yep, I'm learning to be a Wiccan. Now my mission is to find the right group, and go from there. I've been a Wiccan for about 8 months now. I like writing essays, but I prefer argumentative before persuasive. I like to be able to enforce my opinion.

I noticed that about Newsbot too. Its not just your comp; something's up most def

Comment

• Yeah. Ok. I noticed it's still going. More and more threads are being started by newsbot. Do you think it's a bug or something?

Comment

• Probably. It would appear that newsbot likes to post a lot of news. It doesn't make since though, it keeps posting a larger number than what he/she originally posted. Did he/she reply to your message yet?

Comment

• No. Actually, take a look at the Forums News, there's a thread here:
                              http://www.youngwizards.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1506

Check it out!

It says that it's a new thing they added that will put up news information about Twilight and Harry Potter, as well as nation/scientific news. It updates every hour, and that's why we have so many threads in our "new posts" page. I'm hoping we can block it from showing up, or else I won't be able to tell if anyone else makes a post.

Comment

• Oh!! LOL, that explains everything. Wow, now I tap myself on the head, and I say nice job Nesa. Is there a way to fix the bug? I like the news updates though. They're very informative.

Comment

Working...
                                X