No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Ack! Now everyones' avies are normal-sized and mine is HUGE!! Or is it my computer?</span>

Comment

• Pack rat, pack rat right here! Until my mom made me throw away all my 'junk'.

My room is a nice blue with fences and clouds painted in. It actually looks kinda nice and even though it mighte be a bit 'younger', I still like it. It's not going. Heh. But there are flattened gnats on my ceiling above my bunk bed that could go. My pants were uh... dying and they liked it. But not anymore! I flattened them all with my Lord of the Rings bookmark!

I you haven't already, go to the topic called 'we will all leave eventually.'

FireWitch! Jealous! Where'd you do that? I wanna know Java!
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Okay if you have Netscape instead of Internet Explorer, you have a free Internet Composer. You can make your own website there. It's actually really cool.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• This has nothing to do with the topic, but I have a question. I just realized that I can't remember my chat area password! what do I do?

Comment

• You can email lee and ask him.
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
              Okay if you have Netscape instead of Internet Explorer, you have a free Internet Composer. You can make your own website there. It's actually really cool.
              you can also build websites in Microsoft Word--just use "Save as Website" instead of "Save" (you don't need to put html codes), or use the scroll thingy on "Save as Type" on the "save" dialog box and go down to "website"... or was it "html document"? And all those ugly greyish lines on the tables disappear in the non-editing form (just like when you print them).

Hey, I had an idea, but I didn't want to do it right away incase it didn't catch and I was just wasting webspace--what do you peeps think of starting a "you know you read too much YW" subject/listfic in the "miscellaneous issues"?

Comment

• I'm still awaiting my chat ID and password... how long does it usually take... hope I didn't send it to the wrong email address...

Hehe, it's weird, I always randomly find gnats when I'm sitting on my bed (I have the top bunk) talking to one of my friends on the phone... it's kinda weird. Ooh, LotR bookmarks!! I have a RoTK set, cos they gave them out at my school this year.. *huggles them* My preciousssssss

Oh Yayness!! The avies ar back to normal size!!
                ------------------------------
                Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• OK first Lee is a HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it normally takes a long time. For me it did.
                  "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                  and hope that our hearts will blend.
                  Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                  And who knows:
                  starting a new journey may not be so hard
                  or maybe it has already begun.
                  There are many worlds,
                  but they

Comment

• Wait, Lee is a her? I didn't know! Oh so many things one does not know!
                    lol
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Hey people! I added Pippin's famous song from Return of the King on groups.msn.com/dbpr it's on documents. Go get it while it's hot!
                      Post on the message board (on the group) a song you want and I'll try to put it. Though I tried to put Evanescence's Bring me to life and though it was less than 3MB, it said the file was too large. Post the song you want, though!
                      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Oh, that's a relief. 'cuz I did this tablet-doodle once of Lee that was based on the comment about the forum admin being on coffee break on the 404page, and Lee was a girl in it.

...actually, it was based on Lee's avie, CTTOI, and I probably got the hair length wrong since I don't recognize what it's from, but oh well.

Comment

• ...wow, Gryphon, my room's blue with a white picket fence too.
                          But I wanna change it...it's been around for years and years and the only reason I'm reluctant to paint over it is I hand-painted loads of different flowers all around the walls and it's very colorful and represents an entire summer's hard work. Plus my dad sponged the walls to get the right sky-effect. Meh. I guess I'm stuck till I get my own place.
                          db, I tried to join...I really did...but for some reason the hotmail thing is not dealing well with my computer and I could not set an account up. *sigh*
                          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Wait, Lee is a her? I didn't know! Oh so many things one does not know!
                            lol
                            -Diego
                            Hahaha... Sorry, I just find that really funny. And yeah, I suppose Lee could be a girl or a boy but... hahaha!

But now I'm in a bad mood because the stupid avidgamers people don't let you have free communities yet. Kick 'em hard! Rah rah rah!!! The poopies. And I wanted to spend my morning playing with my own administrative powers! Oh, GRR to them. I feel like using my favorite smiley right about now.

...Poopy heads. >:-[ May they grow antlers out their rear ends.
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hahah, Gryphon... it is an amusing smiley though..

Yeah, it'll probably take awhile for my chat ID to come it sounds like. Plus I just realized my avatar is against like every single rule there is... hehe. I found this: (Avatar Guide)
                              Mine is both too big and animated... But I resized it and made it still and whatnot, so I'm going to link to that one instead once I get it uploaded on a site. Then I'll ask Lee to upload it...
                              Never really knew if Lee was a girl or guy, but I just kinda figured she was agirl. Are there even a whole lot of guys on the forums??
                              ------------------------------
                              Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                              -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Papercrane: Really? Are you using AOL?
                                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X