No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDWB would be the best station if they played more of a variety. I swear I only listen to it for these reasons:
    1)Because I can't get many other stations on my radio
    2)Because they play countdowns
    I love those countdowns! They're really fun to listen to!!! Mostly because they play all of my favorite songs.
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• lol. KDWB is okay.... But I like KS95 better. KDWB plays too much rap type music for me...
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• I'm not typing all of this up again, but please read it anyway, even though I have a huge number of typos and maybe a bit of chat speach here. I'm IzzaGryphon, M is Dairiene, and BiW is CrystalMustang.

IzzaGryphon: did you read my super long post?
        IzzaGryphon: it's about the sad lives of my cats before we adopted them
        IzzaGryphon: cassie weighed less than two pounds because she was starving
        Dairiene626: :'(
        IzzaGryphon: :-(
        CrystalMustang64: that's horrible
        Dairiene626: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm waffles
        IzzaGryphon: i love my kitties
        IzzaGryphon: and she had an owner
        IzzaGryphon: sparkle was owned by the same people
        IzzaGryphon: and they abused their animals
        CrystalMustang64: that's not nice
        IzzaGryphon: they shouldn't be allowed to own any animals
        IzzaGryphon: they have dogs, cats, bunnies
        CrystalMustang64: :'(
        CrystalMustang64: yup
        IzzaGryphon: and it's SICK
        CrystalMustang64: yup
        Dairiene626: And they like tortured her or something
        Dairiene626: right?
        IzzaGryphon: one time one of the girls brought down a puppy to show us
        IzzaGryphon: the dog had these huge wounds, there was this disgusting knot at the bottom of it's tail
        IzzaGryphon: and it's fur was missing
        Dairiene626: :-( :-(
        CrystalMustang64: mea?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
        IzzaGryphon: the pioor thing was shaking when she showed us
        CrystalMustang64: how ...how.....
        IzzaGryphon: it's a foster family
        Dairiene626: :-( :-( :-(
        CrystalMustang64: but.....but.....
        IzzaGryphon: and the adults don't care for the kids at all
        IzzaGryphon: the kids steal
        IzzaGryphon: OMG, i have a buck whiley story about that
        IzzaGryphon: buck whiley used to live on my street
        IzzaGryphon: at the corner so the foster family was across the street and over two from him
        IzzaGryphon: i watched one of the kids come into his back porch in the morning before school started, and i saw her run back out carrying something
        Dairiene626: *shudders*
        CrystalMustang64: STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        IzzaGryphon: then bw said one of his water guns were missing, which happened to be what lil bro got him for his b-day
        CrystalMustang64: so evil!!!!!!!!
        IzzaGryphon: wait, wait, BW is evil, so listen to this part
        IzzaGryphon: so BW goes up to their house with a few friends
        IzzaGryphon: and he said, "give me back my water gun, it's mine"
        IzzaGryphon: they said, "no, we got this for christmas"
        IzzaGryphon: and BW said, "no you didn't. you're too poor to afford anything for christmas"
        IzzaGryphon: OMG, i don't beleive he said that
        IzzaGryphon: but he got his wate gun back
        IzzaGryphon: *water
        CrystalMustang64: i'm speachless
        Dairiene626: :'(
        IzzaGryphon: they're terrible
        CrystalMustang64: how horrible people can be
        IzzaGryphon: yeah...
        IzzaGryphon: :'(
        IzzaGryphon: they steal from each other two
        Dairiene626: *sniffles*
        IzzaGryphon: OMG, one time this car stopped in front of their house
        IzzaGryphon: to look at their map and find their way around
        IzzaGryphon: and one of the kids ran out and took a bike off the abck of the car
        IzzaGryphon: *back
        IzzaGryphon: he ran down the street with the bike and the car was following them
        IzzaGryphon: another time they let out my math teacher's dog, denga
        Dairiene626: *shakes head*
        CrystalMustang64: that's evil
        IzzaGryphon: and he was like, "you're dog is out"
        IzzaGryphon: bigb watched him do it, tho
        IzzaGryphon: oh, my math teacher is evil Joe's mom, and bigb is his big brother
        Dairiene626: I read a homicide book once where a kid that lived with a foster home murdered another kid for a skateboard... *shudders*
        IzzaGryphon: god...
        IzzaGryphon: everyone on our street knows they steal
        IzzaGryphon: and they're house is falling apart
        IzzaGryphon: the kids live in poor condition, ect, ect
        IzzaGryphon: and the adults do NOTHINg about it
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• BiW! Your cat has the same name as my hamster. I have a Siberian Dwarf hamster named peanut. I won him in a science raffle in school last year. He a kinda grey brown with a dark brown stripe. I think I have a picture somewhere....
          Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• That's one big hamster calliope....
            I have a guinea pig named Peanut Butter. I wanted to name him Huggles... Or maybe that was Piglet... hmmmm....
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

• Ooops. I think I edited the picture out. It's small on my website...
              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• It was a cloudy morning here in the city of YWForumsville. And there was only one person for the job, a person publicly known as the SUPER GYPHON, fighting the evil wraths on Poot she destroys one-liners forever...
                tune in next time superdeeduperlongposts.

Okay Gryphon, that's what I think about your incredibly long posts.

Comment

• OH. lol. I think he was cute... but he was too big to tell...
                  Gryphon's neighbors are so mean. I didn't say much in the convo but they're really mean and cruel. They shouldn't be able to be foster parents. There used to be a foster family across the street from me, all the kids were really nice, even if most of them were shy. The parents were super nice too, there was one girl who lived there for a really long time cuz her mom couldn't take care of her and one of her other sister's. She had cancer and she died a few years ago just after she graduated from highschool. She was REALLY nice.... her funeral was the only one that I wasn't bored at and actually felt really sad, cuz I knew her and she was so nice....
                  Mean people shouldn't be allowed to be foster parents. The government or someone should come to check on them or something to make sure they're being nice to the kids...
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• Uh the goverment does do that. I don't know what's with those parents or if they pretend to be nice when the goverment is around. Also before you can adopt a kid the goverment does a whole backround check on you.

Comment

• Really? hmm... Well I kinda thought it might be like that but I would think that family wouldn't really pass... *grumbles*
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• this is sad
                        My cat was in bad shape when I found her at the fair. She had an owner before and she was all bones with alot of her fur missing. Also she was scared to death of people we were only able to lure her into our car because she was so hungry.
                        But now shes a cutie named Ginger. She's still afraid of rocks bird mice and sometimes grass but she loves my family (except my mom cause she kisses her too much) and shes put on wieght thank god lol.
                        "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                        The sun also rises,
                        The day goes on."

Comment

• People can be so cruel to animals... My old dog Max died when she was 11, when I was 11 too... Because her original owners abused her or something, we think. Cuz she was really scared and timid and she was always kind of a weak dog because of that... She was the best dog ever... I miss her a lot.... She died cuz she had water around her heart...
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Z - Posting huge messages is very easy when you have 5-7 pages to catch up. Sometimes I just don't feel up to starting up a 30 minute writing adventure.... I'm here now, so I guess here goes.

Z- I agree with you about this

Depression is a weird thought to me. It's like hurting even when you're supposed to be happy, like a hidden cry behind each fake smile you push out. For some reason I love to smile a lot. No face is complete without a smile. The only time I don't smile is when I sleep. It's so weird and everybody is bugged by it. My friends say they've never seen my frown, but frowning makes everyone else feel sad and uncomfortable like they're not supposed to laugh. It sometimes shows that you're angry and mad and it makes people afraid of you.
                            Or they are constantly asking you what is wrong... like they really want to know and be concerned about you. *sigh* Really, most people don't want to know what is wrong. They just want you to know thay they care, but don't know how without asking what is wrong. (Okay... doesn't make that much sense, I know. Call it lack of sleep. )

Gryphon - Uhh.. your post looks like you have a drinking problem or the hick-ups or uhh...
                            Which... Mep. We don't usually have a lot of water fights...

And now I'm really tired so I can't think of anything else to post anyway. Urp.
                            something, anyway.

Okay Nita and Z. And Gryphon too... and who ever post here regularly. You are the reason this is such a fun place to hang out in. If you stopped posting, then there wouldn't be much here, huh? I like it and I don't think anyone here has a big mouth... well, not any bigger than mine... so all is fair, huh? (Huh and uhh.. has become my new words of the month. I use them a lot! )

Surfy - Eeewww... Hate Chucky!!!! Ugh!

Suburban Moms? Mini-Vans? It's not the womens job to cart kids off to places! Nor is it the women's job to clean, cook, ect. Rah rah rah!!!
                            Well, that technically is my job... except the carting off of kids. They either walk or take the bus. Hmm... I wonder what would happen if I stopped cooking and cleaning... the house would get messy. I don't know if I could abide that for very long. My husband is off working for long hours and comes home tired and works some more. I guess it depends on what you are okay with in life, with regards to your 'job'.

I know this sounds kinda sick, but if it's not even conscious yet, then you're not killing a person.
                            You really think that a fetus isn't conscious? Okay... I totally disagree with that. I know that my children could hear me and were calmed and excited while in utero. I know that they knew me immediatly because I was a constant voice to them. When my oldest son was born (had him at home) the midwife tried and tried to get him to cry (clears out the lungs) and she couldn't get him to cry until she took him away from me to clean him up. He cried until I had finished my shower and she gave him back to me. He immediatly calmed down and went to sleep in my arms. I thought that was amazing. My little newborn son knew who I was and trusted me from the moment he was born. Do you really think that is something inate? I don't. I think it is because I talked to him while I was pregnant and I talked to other people. I was familiar to him.

I mean, what would you do if your kid was ********?
                            You love them. You almost love them more. They are helpless and really need you. My son Joseph is a good example. I just think that your heart has to be in the right place to have a child like that. They are a miricle and teach you patience and love, like you have never felt before. I have to say that I am a much better person because of my son.

PM - They are right.. your avie does look like a bicycle helmet. Sorry if that isn't what it is supposed to be. I hate drawing on the computer. It is much more difficult to get things to look right. *sigh*

Ugggh! All this talk about cats! I hate cats! They are stinky, smelly, and make a huge mess! Uggggh!

I didn't mention DB Buttercup. He's my little bro's teachers. We're babysitting him over the summer. He's SOOOOO ugly, yet so cute.... he's smelly and fuzzy but his face is really cute...
                            No, you didn't mention Buttercup nor did you mention what Buttercup is exactly. Hmm... wondering minds want to know.

HAH! Finally, after about an hour, I finished. I found that it is so much easier to just reply and add in what I want as I go instead of reading and trying to remember what I read. Life gets way too confusing when you have 7 pages to read after a few days. *sigh*

Okay... ya all be good!!
                            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                            I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• this is too depressing lets talk about something happy like my family getting a new dog this summer. An australian cattle dog !!!
                              "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                              The sun also rises,
                              The day goes on."

Comment

• OK. Hmm... Oh! I know. Here Chani, I'll show you a pic of a long haired hamster... that's what DB buttercup is... :

It's kinda big and Lee's probly gonna kill me... but... heh heh...
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X