Clear All

• Naming them? Lessee...

this one is bob:

and this is joe:

and this is ron:

and this is gregory:

and this is sam:

and this is tithonus:

...or not. That was a really pointless post...

Comment

• Im a little neo pet short and stout, here is my body and here is my mouth.

I hope you liked my poem. I wrote it myself. I know Zgirl hates neo pets, but I think they are cute. Hehe. Im childish.

EWizard11: Thanks for your the compliment about my new avie, I like it to because ice cream is my favorite food besdies sour cream and onion pringals. I prefer food avies, because I like food. And, about your braces, congrats. Braces may seem horrible at first but when you get them off it feels so good and you will be very happy when they are straight. As for me, ive had braces for four whole years! So, consider yourself luckey. I was supposed to get them off this September, but now they think they are going to add on another whole year! Do you have to get an expander? They hurt really bad when you get them off. That bannana information is very interesting. I love bannanas. I feel bad for people that are allergic to ice cream.

What I meant about farms was...any thing that has to do with a farm?

crookedfrog21:

Gryphon: I just love the army of smilies.

semiramis: I like the name Gregory for this one.

Comment

• Dunno 'bout you, but I'm gonna call that smiley Mr. Bobbles! Eeeheehee. I had too much sugar. Way way way too much sugar. heh. And I'm chatting with sam and her friend. I only just met her friend and she thinks I'm insane already. Not that I wasn't, but still.

My army of exploding smileys rules!!!!!

Too much sugar. I swear, i'm gonna give up sugar for a week. ::NOT POSSIBLE::
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I THINK THAT CHEESE IS GOOD! That was very random but I'm bored. YAY!!! Today was the last FULL day of school! Tomorrow is a boring regular half day with all of the usual classes. Then on friday, we have this two-three hour awards ceramony. How fun! *rolles eyes* Then we get our year books (finally!). Then on monday, the entire seventh grade gets to go bowling. I like food.

Oh, and I made my avie smaller. So you don't have to snap at me. *glances at Gryphon*
          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• What is a chime? I'm comfused about that.

Yes, Gregory is perfect for him. Mr. Bobbles works too. Hmm... My avatar's name is Mutch. I was really afraid that when I came back soembody would have taken him, but it seems not. Which is good, casue he is mine....
            Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
            :wigglesmile:
            And really bad eggs...
            Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
            S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
            Barf Incident)
            Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Chime is the new chat program. Lee has a link to it up on the latest messages from the administrator page. It's been kind of difficult to get working for some, and for others it's been really easy, so since the chat with DD for August is going to be in the Chime chat, let's hope that everyone gets their systems fixed by then!
              http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Thanks, Drea.
                So, after nearly 200 pages we have run out of things to say? C'mon people! That can't possibly be true! We are better than that! We have got to fight the fight! Live the life of completely random people once again!!
                And really bad eggs...
                Barf Incident)
                Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Ya know what crookedfrog? I think Mutch is cute! HE's funny lookin!!!!! I am VERY random. I LOVE TO BE RANDOM!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(CHEESE!)HAHAHAHAHA *pant*pant* HAHAHAHA...HAH...a...ha!

My naggy, bratty, coconut headed, little sister needs the compy now so BYE!!!!

Comment

• Mutch scares me. Very much so.

My interest in old time radio has been rekindled by the discovery of http://www.live365.com radio. It's amazing all the options.

This room is very yucky. You know what still water is? Well, the air in here is still. I tried turning on the air conditioner, but that just made it chilly. And wearing a sweatshirt during June is just silly.

One of the girls I work with brought in leftover chocolate cake from her wedding. It's chocolate ganache (sp?) and makes for the best after lunch snack ever.

My keys have Happy Bunny on them. Happy Bunny is funny. So wrong, but so funny.

Comment

• Drea, who is Happy Bunny? I was on yesterday at 5:00 and it is now 4:25 and there is 3 MORE PAGES and there all about nothing. Yall have to have some thing to talk about.

Surfy, my great grandfather owned a farm in Arkansas and my dad and his cousins would go work there on the weekends and during the summer for years. There's ALOT of farm stories.

Ive been wondering since I have come on, have any of yall evr met in person? Woulden't it be cool if we could all meet in person one day? *getting excited* Not a chance though, unless we decide on a state or Country actualy!

My brother just took my ring! *panting* that didn't take long. I have to take care of a pest problem called brother. I will post later!
                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                      **Neets**
                      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• http://www.wickedcoolstuff.com/happybunny.html

Use discretion though, if you're not really into mean-spirited stuff. I have learned to take everything in stride, so Happy Bunny just amuses me.

Comment

• Gryphon, how about
                          Hyper; Otherwise, Normal?

About big planets and their gravity-- I think a planet's gravity would depend on what its core contains. Earth has iron at its center, but we know the other planet was short of metals. (And what was at the center of the planet--not to be a spoiler-- I think we can assume was lightweight!)

Comment

• I love being smart. Even though I don't act that smart ! About the gravity thing, a planets gravity depends on the planet's radius and density, the formula you would use would be G=M/(r*r) where G is the planet's gravity, r is the radius and M is the mass. A more simple version would be G=r*D
                            where G is the gravity, r is the radius and D is the density.
                            So for earth, the formula would be
                            G=3678(km)*5.5(g/cc) So Earth's gravity would be approxamatly 20,229(some unit of measure). The numbers aren't that accurate as the density and other stuff is constantly changing, but it's a good estimate. OH! and, g/cc is short for grams per cubic centimeter.

I love being smart. Not to brag or anything. I can never cram enough info into my head. After I learn a whole lot about something, my head always feels empty, like there's plenty of room for more information.

I LOVE PLANETS!! I wish I could go to neptune. That was kinda random, but hey, that's me!

Comment

• Ha! I finally made it to the end of the new posts on tToGR. (at least for now). I was beginning to wonder if there was indeed an end and larger posts here, I have not seen. WOW!!!

I hear that Surfy is needing me to post... thinks that I have cool posts. Okay stop. I am not wonderwoman... nor do I want to be. I have enough to deal with on my own I can not be saving the world... Leave it to the professionals. (okay that is confusing, but maybe she will understand.)

Gryphon... you really have to leave off the sugar. An army of smileys isn't that good of a thing, really.

Semi- No namin of the smileys. Let them be. They have names. (I really am not irritated, I'm not... *protests profusely at the accusation!*)

I may be a bit grumpy... I can't tell.

BIW: Cheese is good. Am very fond of 'A Grand Day Out.'

Hmm... there is so much else, but it will have to wait until later... don't want to be writing this message all day long.
                              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• BIW: Thanks. The nam,e arose a short while ago. It was very random. I just started running different words around in my head and then Mutch appeared. It wzs one of the most random things ever.

What can't we name the smileys? They deserve names. They have served us well!
                                And really bad eggs...
                                Barf Incident)
                                Weak Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                                X