No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOO we DID post alot yesterday! I captured Kaii!
    Oh! Kit-Kats! YUMYUM!!
    I wich I could go skiing, it sounds fun but of course there's no snow here in good old AL! I need to find out where my friends go snowboarding and skiing.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
    Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
    Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Come to MN! We have plenty of snow to share! It's so pretty here. Blue cloudless skies against white snow. It's the prettiest thing. I saw the dawn today! The real pretty thing is Black trees against a red sunrise against white snow. It's very striking.

The monkey made me do it!
      ~Z~
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Come to California! Go to Mammoth, that's where everybody goes around here! Hey, My jammed finger feels better now so that I can have it unwrapped to type!

Neo
        "Question reality"
        "The best things in life are not things"
        "I love my country, but fear my government"
        "You can't always believe what you hear, see, or read"
        Some people judge others sooner than is needed.

Comment

• Woohoo, Neo! Glad to here your finger is better.

Heh. I think I've had enough snow this winter. I've never been skiing and don't want to! Yee, I hate heights of any kind, and flying down hills isn't exactly a thought that I like.

Why not Florida? Nice, warm, sunny...

Happy after-Valentines day! I ahd way too much sugar yesterday. And lots of candy hearts. Just wonderful.

-MaThFrEaK
          "Hehehe. You smell funny."
          "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
          "Izza mousey!"
          ~Gryphon~
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Oooo! California or MN sounds NICE!! Today was supposed to be our best chance of snow all year. *looks out the window behind her* It is sunny and pretty and like 49 degrees F! Yeah RIGHT!
            All we've had all winter was fluries that lasted anywhere from 10 minutes-2 classes(100 minutes) WOW!!!
            Neo glad your finger is better!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• Guess what? I'm off school today!!!

You know how y'all have Snow Days (or at least, theoretically have Snow Days) in winter? Well, it doesn't snow in Wellington, so we don't have them. But what we do have, rarely are Wind Days.

And I got one of them today. *bounces happily* No school, no school, lalalalala!

It's because it is WINDY today. I told ypu gusy Wngtn is windy... anyway, today peopel have been asked not to go out in their cars till at least ten oclock, and they closed the schools. SO I'm happy...

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
              --Agent M
              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
              Still the Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• We had a lot of snow this year! What fun! I went sledding a lot, but now I'm kinda sick of the snow. I nice good ol' Florida weather.

I love this smiley!!!

I'm having such a wonderful time on the internet when... my brother comes in ... and quite suddenly the room's atmosphere changes.

See? Smileys can tell stories!

Wind days??? Hey, I've had Wind Days before!!! When I used to live in Florida, sometimes the wind would get really harsh and we'd go on a "Huricane Watch" or something like that. Then school is out early! Woohoo! But where I live we have Snow Days and 'Heat Days'. Kinda contradictory...

-MaThFrEaK
                "Izza mousey!"
                ~Gryphon~

[This message was edited by Skitty on 15 February 2004 at 12:18.]

[This message was edited by Skitty on 15 February 2004 at 12:21.]
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• hi
                  this Zgirl's BFF
                  steph (got an issue, grab a tissue)
                  remember me?

mabey not, mabey yes
                  anywho...
                  wudup guys!?
                  im doin good
                  if u need any advice or fashion tips
                  ask z
                  then she'll ask me
                  and reply 2 u
                  bye bye

~Z~

Comment

• Yes I let my friend do a post...*don't hurt me!* OH well!

~Z~

Comment

• You ppl WEIRD,WEIRD,WEIRD

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                      *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                      *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                      *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                      *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                      *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                      *Many have come and go

Comment

• Hey, we live in a weird world full of weird people! It's all fun! Eeeheehee. Get high off sugar, not drugs!!!

~SUGAR!!! SUGAR!!!~

Hey everyone! I'm hyper! Eeeheehee! Maybe I shouldn't have so many candy hearts...

-MaThFrEaK
                        "Izza mousey!"
                        ~Gryphon~

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• Lessee if this confuses Z's friend! It confused Neo's, here goes: to answer you're question "wudup guys?!" Well... ntmjc in the fourms!! *bounce*
                            Devin: Why thank you VEERRY much! I'm crazy, weird and poud!
                            People don't listen to Skitty, get high of chocolate, smelly lotion, and friends!!!
                            But SUGAR is YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My bro and his girldfriend broke up so he dicded to get my family v-day stuff! He gave my a box of hersy's hugs & kisses, and a box of Hershey's Assorted Minis, AND a stuffed M&M that is dressed in a doggy suit and had a bag om M&Ms attached to him! I ate most of it a few minutes ago! *bounce*

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Whadaya mean, don't listen to Skitty? I'm already high off sugar! Eeeheehee! And the candy hearts aren't gone yet...

I just noticed we have a huge thing of heart shaped cookies. Ah yumm!!!! Heh. I had over ten so far... and some white chocolate coated strawberries... and red velvet cake!

If you do drugs, you have major issues. It's the sugar that ya need!

Eeeheehee! join the White Forest! www.avidgamers.com/whiteforest

-MaThFrEaK
                              "Izza mousey!"
                              ~Gryphon~

Comment

• Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around much, it's been busy...*sigh* And I'm afraid I have not been around Abroad much *guilty face*.

I went skiing! I always forget how much I love it...I'm not an expert, but I don't suck either, if I do say so m'self. That smiley is so cool.

I failed my first ever quiz. QUIZ! QUIZ! It was just a QUIZ! It's okay, I've gotten A's on all the tests anyway, it won't affect my average. I got 8/16.

Going to go watch Remember the Titans. Great movie.

*Ella*

Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana.
                                *Ella*
                                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                                What could mean more than this?"
                                --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X