The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• oooo, im sooo glad you kept that avatar birdhead.

YES, I JUST NOW NOTICED.....

personally, I liked your old one papercrane, and loved your old one aurora.

AURORA, ive asked this before but you didnt reply. Have you (or anyone else for that matter) ever seen a movie called Virtual Nightmare?

Guess what??? Im reading the princess bride! Finally!! YAY!!!

"what is not, not to like, a shiny bike.No lock no key, it's there for me.It's for real, im gonna steal, a pair of wheels. FSU, now you can too."
      Freezepop-Bike Thief

Comment

• I remember Lavendar's bunny. And Orlando Bloom is a girly elf. I mean, everybody says he just looks that way because of the long hair, but look at Elrond. Who on Earth would accuse ELROND of being a girly elf. He has long hair. It's Orlando Bloom. And of course Johnny Depp is better, he rocks. HIs new movie is Once Upon a Time in MExico (please don't ask how I know this). Has anyone here seen Don Juan DeMarco? That was a good movie.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
        I promise I will use no more fun funs
        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
        Be happy life is good

Comment

• It's the little braid in Legolas's hair...heh. I'm NOT getting involved in this. Really.

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• ND-check your private topics, NOW.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• why?

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• JUST CUZ!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                *Agent~M*
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "I could live

Comment

• What homework?

Dai
                  Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                  Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                  :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                  A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• My friend liked orlando bloom's hair style so much, that she had me braid it into her hair. Isn't that kinda messed up that a girl looks great in his hair style?

A Jedi Ewok
                      And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
                      A physics geek
                      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I agree.

We're at 48 pages! 48 PAGES!! That's only two away from 50!! And when 50 comes we will have a big party! My dear little topic that I thought would die out after three pages or so has become the forum record-breaker! It has come so far!! PRESS ON TO 50 PAGES!!

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *bounces around* Are you excited? I'm excited...
                            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• A little bit ago you guys were talking about homwork and how all of you should have been doing that instaed of typing here. I, unfortunatly, wasn't here then, so i mad up of it now. I meant "What homework?" as in "I am ignoring my duties so that I could be here with all of you fine fine people".

Whoop whoop!!! Only two more pages!!!

Dai

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                              Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                              :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                              A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• OH okay. Thank you. I didn't HAVE homework tonight!!! Well, a little reading but I already finished that. *Throws a mini dishwasher at crookedfrog*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X