No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The director for GoF is Mike Newell. Since he did Four Weddings and a Funeral, my nickname for GoF is Four Champions and a Rebirth...

I thought the PoA film was OK, but then I didn't like what Columbus did to CoS. I'm not going to go and see it a second time - I'll wait for the DVD to come out. Hopefully there'll be several deleted scenes to fill out the gaps.

Chani - they can't add scenes to the Potter films, if that's what you mean, because the actors keep getting older. The Dune mini-series had mostly adult characters, avoiding that problem. They'd have to edit things together from unused takes and deleted scenes, and get the actors to redub them with their voices electronically altered.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• What if they just editted back in the deleted scenes? That seems like it might work.

Shush Poot.
      http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• I feel like

--Oooh oooh! I love this song! *hums*

As I was saying, I feel like uggish. Meh. I went out to dinner and then got a donut. Eugh. Donuts don't make Gryphon feel skinny. Not like I'm fat, I just need to get a bit more exercise. Oughta sart lifting weights and running around the house somemore. W'

GTG!! I'll finish this post later.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryphon you're like me. I need excersize to. My excersizes are:
          DDRMax2-a videogame where you dance. (Only M knows what I'm talking about.)
          Excersizing my fingers on the computer and piano right now. I think every summer I gain 5+ pounds because I eat a lot. (There's just more food in the summer...I don't know why.)
          edit*I spelled exercise wrong each time...
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I like exercising, its fun!! Long runs and bike rides make you feel so good when your done, and also you may think i'm crazy...but I like healthy food, junk food makes you feel all gross after awhile. Chani: you avie is real cute!!

Comment

• My Avatar is cute. His name is Mutch. Agent M hates him for some reason I cannot fathom...She is quite silly
              Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
              :wigglesmile:
              And really bad eggs...
              Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
              S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
              Barf Incident)
              Weak Sauce!

Comment

• I think your theory is backwards Z. You're supposed to gain weight during the winter because that's when all the holiday food is around.

Also: I love DDRMax. I need to get a DancePad and the game for at home so I don't have to go to the arcade every time I feel like dancing. I'm also terrible at it, but it's still a lot of fun.
                http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• I have it at home! It's so fun! I'm pretty good at it because I practice all the time. The only problem is my CD is messed up and it keeps erasing all my progress.
                  And no it's definetly summer! What about BBQ's and cookouts? Smores??? Winter there's not that much, only around Christmas (Or any other holiday that you celebrate.)
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I love DDRmax! LIke drea, i'm terriable but I have two friends whao are UNBELIVABLE!! I am in athletics at school (hated it) we ran about, 7 miles a week during track season and, 5 miles average in off season. ARGH!!! My brothers driving me crazy, I will finish this post later.
                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                    **Neets**
                    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Surfy:
                      I like exercising, its fun!! Long runs and bike rides make you feel so good when your done, and also you may think i'm crazy...but I like healthy food, junk food makes you feel all gross after awhile. Chani: you avie is real cute!!
                      That's how it's supposed to be! Keep up the activity; your body is getting rid of toxins and all that. And it produces this chemical. Makes ya feel good. Yet another thing my mom explained to me.

Mutch? :P

Back to my post. Donuts make me feel blechy. Like I'm eating something that'll make me gain half a billion pounds. Ooo, but after today's game of fltag, I feel great! We must look kinda suspicious, everyone wearing black and carrying flashlights. It's like we're gonna break into houses. :P

Dunno what else I was gonna say.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• hehe... going back to the harry potter thing.... I'm imagining Speedracer-style "As You Know Bob" long, extremely quickly executed character-think rants...

Harry:

"OhmygodI'vebeenchosenasthefourthchampionandtherew ereonly
                        supposedtobethreeandeveryonthinksIdiditexceptforMa deyeand
                        HermioneandHagridandDumbledoreandmaybesomeoneelseb utIforget
                        whowhatamIgoingtodoRonhatesmenowandthetwinsarebein gtwitsand
                        they'reallolderthanme,theothercontestantsthatisand I'mthe
                        onlyonewhohasn'tgottensixwholeyearsoftrainingsoIha vetostudy
                        reallyreallyhardinordertosurviveatallandalltheothe rpeople
                        aregoingtocheatbutIcan'tbecausethat'sBADandotherba dstuff
                        likethatishappeningandOHMIGODI'MGONNADIERONDONTHAT EME!!!"

Comment

• nitafan:
                          M, all I have heard about Day After tommorow was that it was bad.
                          *gasp* IT WAS NOT BAD!!!!! EVERYONE MUST SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          ha ha, fast forwarded HP... lol
                          Zgirl, DDRMAX2 ROCKS!!! Hee hee, I use workout mode a lot if it's raining and I can't go out on my bike.
                          crookedfrog: I don't hate Much!!! I was just... playfully teasing him. I'm sorry if I hurt his feelings. *throws a flaming walnut at crookedfrog*
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• Wow semi. My head is spinning...

I haven't seen The Day After Tomorrow, but I think it looks REALLY good.
                            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I have my fat cat Sparkle sitting in from of my screen. Yes, she's a very happy purring cat, but she's shedding everywhere!!! ...And blocking my screen.

Poopy Sparkle.

She's not a fat cat. More like a big cat, but we call her fat anyway. Lol.

FLTag was awesome!!!!!!!! Bosco played with us last night. I've never actually met her in my life; I just know her sister, and I've only seen her twice. One at her sister's party, another time when she was standing at the top of the stairs when some friends and I came to pick up her sister.

She's lecturing me about killing bugs right now. Hehe. If you smash & smear a firefly while it's glowing, it'll keep its glow. :P

Comment

• Surfy -- Thanks... love my avie too.

Okay... all is better today and reading all the posts since I have been on has been really hilarious. Semi... you go girl!

M.... FLTag sounds like something I would have loved when younger. Still think it sounds cool, so must be. :-)

So, anyone know what the next big thing is? I mean besides the 10 month wait for DD's WAW??

Hmm... seems like I am supposed to have something. Well, maybe a few somethings. My husbands younger brother is finally getting married... last one on his side of the family. He is marrying an only child, so she will inherit her only neices and nephews. My husband's older brother has a daughter who is almost 18 and going to be a senior this year. And a son who is one year (almost exactly) older than my oldest. Then I have 2 other boys and we think we are finished with having any more. It seems strange that each of the brothers has finished their family before the next one started their family. Strange indeed... okay, enough personal stuff.
                                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                                I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Working...
                                X