The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your "bro" footstep?

"If you think me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my life"
    "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• My brother is going to be a MATH teacher! But like I said... maybe. *shrug*

Yup, It's boring. *yawn*
      Good luck on the test. What's it on???

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
      CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
      Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
      Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• I got a 98/100 on my last test. Wich really surprised me since I didn't study and didn't know how to get the answer.

There were 2 possible "processes" to get the answer but I didn't know when to use wich, then I had to read and re-read the problems till with logic I could get the "process".
          It took me the whole period and 30 minutes of the next one.

Thank God lunch was after!
          But 98/100 was worth it.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Cool DB! We only get that class period. *envys*
            Ahhh! We done that! I'm OK at it... I got a... *thinks* ... 97 average on that chapter.
            OH! We got our tests back on N! and all that crap today and I made an 80!!! *does a happy dance* I normally do better, but I'm happy!
            Yup math teacher!!! Oooo a little did you know: Did you know that Math teachers are paid more because there are less people willing to be a math teacher?
            Odd huh??

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
            CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
            Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
            Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

• I hate it when they ('they' being the school system in general) try and make you think a certain way...I suppose it's good for you, but I get there just as quickly my own way and I understand the problem just as well, thankyouverymuch. Honestly, you'd think they could accept that...
                </rambling>

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• LOL, that's "Quieres el chocolate?" but good enough.

Hey, my school made this page. I know it's not theirs but they use it. www.edline.net the teachers use it and they can put when the next test is and hwat is coming.
                  They can also put homework and stuff. It's really cool.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• You said it but you don't have to say "la"

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• M: I don't think it's neccessary to use the definitive article ('la') when you use the possessive 'mi.' And yes, they want to know just how you arrived at that conclusion...and then they want you to think their way. Bah.
                        On that note, db--if an adjective could possible change (like 'loca') but isn't really an emotion, would you use 'ser' or 'estar'? *is curious*

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Okay everyone. We're basically saying stuff in Spanish and letting Diego correct it for us.lol! Anyways I might as well join the club. Yo Quiero mucho dinero! Como se dice "NOW!" en espanol? Okay well that's good enough. You guys should ALL know what I just said!

The monkey made me do it!
                            ~Z~
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• ah...¿tienes una razon especial para querer dinero ahora?
                              Y Diego puede hablar espanol mas bien que todos de nosotros, claro que si, pero nos gusta escribir en espanol.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Como la sopa. Deseo el huevo y la tocineta!

Sufres! Sufres!

Heh. My brother is so immature. I came into the kitchen... "My mom told me not to cuss in church." He put one finger down. "My mom told me not to cuss in church." Another finger down. Eventually he had only one finger left. (guess which) God...

If you seriously want to know how to do that, start with your thumb and say "My mom told me not to cuss in church," or "my mom made me mess my M & Ms."

Hehe. Then I quoted Gryphon. "You're a chipmunk because you look like a chipmunk!" And he thought I said something else. He's stuck on cusses! Ugg...

PPC!!! You said 'hablar!' You can't say that! If you're talking about yourself " I said" then it's hablo. If it's 'you' then hablas. 'It' habla, and so on...

-MaThFrEaK
                                "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                                "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
                                "Izza mousey!"
                                ~Gryphon~
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X