No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Skitty! U make me lol! I have to e-mail my friend! Oh yeah PS: Ella I love your signature...(in Skitty language that would be I luff your signature.)

The monkey made me do it!
    ~Z~
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Z: LUFF IS MY WORD!! Lub is Skitty's!!! *growls*
      Don't listen to you!
      Ella: It's been busy here too.
      OUCH! I did bad on a quiz friday! My teacher wrote it out himself, I got a 60!!!!! That is my lowest grade all year in that class, actually I think in all my classes!!! *cries*

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
      Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
      Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• I got perfect on my last math quiz.... ^^

I don't need drugs to get high. I get high on life. ^^

Its getting warmer in Canada too... ^^

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• My word is 'lub', not 'luff'!

Hehehe. I'm funny!

I hope it doesn't hurt your grade, Sam.

Normally I get above 100 on my math tests. I'm really good at math. The extrea credits are rea;;y hard, but evidentally I get them right because that's how I get my above 110's!

Gotta go visit the White Forest. Glad you joined, Z!

-MaThFrEaK
          "Hehehe. You smell funny."
          "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
          "Izza mousey!"
          ~Gryphon~
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I usually do pretty well on quizes...except for that one time, when I was taking a quiz in Latin, and I conjugated a verb, then handed it in, then realized that I was supposed to have translated it. That was one of the dumber things I've done in my life...

I've never been skiing; I'm just about the only person in my town who hasn't. On long weekends (like this one ) a ton of people head off to Vermont or New Hampshire to ski. Or they head off to someplace warm, like Arizona or Florida. I, on the other hand, stay home, go online, and type weird messages to all my friends. Though I do think it would be fun to learn to ski sometime.

Comment

• Oh, man, Ella. Failing sucks. But put it this way, 8/16 is just barely failing.... *hugs*

Eh, the first quiz (and, I think, the last) I ever failed was a Maths one. And it really wasn't that bad, it's just that I didn't finish it, which I still find strange as Maths is my best subject. It pretty much destroyed me (but I was young, haha.) because I was having a terrible day (and year. that was 3rd form. my best friend's grandmother, who she was impossibly close to, had just died. I was trying to deal with a very unpleasant person called Thomasina. Plus I was sick.)... so yeah.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
              --Agent M
              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
              Still the Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *hugs Ella and Sam* Quiz sadness...
                Luthien: heh, I know exactly what you're talking about.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• The extra credits get REALLY hard. Lemme try to remember the extra credit on my last quiz...

The picture has three triangles. They're all similar by AA (angle, angle) congruency, and they're all right triangles.

triangleABC~triangleACD~triangleADE
                  (I'd draw a picture of that to help if you wanna try to solve this)

AngleABC, ACD, ADE are all right angles.

The smallest one is a 3, 4, 5 right triangle. I'll call it triangleABC. Side AB is 4, BC is 3, CA is 5. The next triangle has the first triangle's hypotenuse as one of its legs; they share CA, length 5. You don't know the length of the other leg and its hypotenuse. The third triangle sits on top of the second and shares the line segment (side) AD.

Find the length of AE.

I got this really ugly fraction... but I got it right.

For those of you who aren't math freaks, sorry about that. And I'm not in an on-grade-level class... I few years ahead of my grade. MaThFrEaK!!!

OOO!!! A new smiley!

-MaThFrEaK
                  "Izza mousey!"
                  ~Gryphon~
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

• Mmmmmmm chocolate. I made chocolate dipped strawberries today...*drools* (Don't worry, I didn't get electrocuted!)

The monkey made me do it!
                      ~Z~
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Drool... heh. You oughta quit that. I'll get electrocuted by my keyboard. Eeeheehee.

Math rules!

-MaThFrEaK
                        "Izza mousey!"
                        ~Gryphon~

Comment

• Now we're talking in Spanish in the chat area. What fun!

Vives en la caja! Desayunas la matequilla y la jalea.

You live in a box. For breakfast you eat butter and jelly.

Hehehe... I vowed to not have any sugar today! Seems I failed... Chocolate is good.

-MaThFrEaK
                          "Izza mousey!"
                          ~Gryphon~

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "I could live

Comment

• Hey guys,

I am still at my dads. I will be back somtime thursday, if anyone has missed me. I hope that you all had a great V-Day. I didn't, but it id all good. See Ya soon ot talk to ya guys soon

Lissa

Lissa
                              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                              and hope that our hearts will blend.
                              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                              And who knows:
                              starting a new journey may not be so hard
                              or maybe it has already begun.
                              There are many worlds,
                              but they

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X