No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well good job on your soft ball.one of my friends is playing on the scchool team and they say its really fun. how many books do you have???? i mean thoghs feet's could also be the help of big books!!. i know i have about 35 and they are still growing. if i stop checking books out at the libary i may be able to read them all X). oh well. well good luck on your soft ball team!
    its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• I have a heck of a lot of books for a high schooler...kind of wondering what I'm going to do when I go to college. Guess I'll just leave most of them at home and find a library...I hate this! College makes me think about things...like what I'm going to do about books when I'm in college. Will I even have time to read books? Gr.

It's thundering and lightning right now. The lightning? Yeah, it's blue. Pretty cool, if I do say so myself; we don't get much blue lightning here. And today, I got my 4 day old running shoes completely muddy! It's ok though, since it all washed off...but still. They're new shoes, and now they kind of smell like mud, and have little grains of sand in them.

This whole being a junior who doesn't have to do standardized testing and doesn't go to school until 11:45 since I've got 4th period lunch is pretty cool. Ok, more than pretty cool: pretty awesome! Awesomely cool? Who knows...we aren't even really during any work this week either. Fun stuff.

This morning, I went to the school where my Dad teaches, and talked to their college counselor, since my school is...a bit lacking in the college help department. I mean, they've got it, but they...don't. So I talked to Dad's friend, who really helped me out a lot with what I think I want. I'm not going as crazy as I was about college...however, this recent dilemma about books...I just thought of this when I started typing. Of course, there is a solution to this: it's called a library.

Can't wait for tomorrow, because I'm going out to breakfast with some friends before school, and also, there's a new Grey's Anatomy on! w0ot!

To get to Dad's school, I had to drive on the highway; it was only the third time I've driven on it in the 3 months since I got my license. I somehow ended up behind a mail truck that was doing about 30 miles per hour, when the speed limit is 50 mph, and most people do 60. I've never seen a mail truck on the highway. I don't really know what a mail truck was doing on the highway. Has anyone ever seen one on the highway? It was weird.

Last night I had a dream. Have you ever had those dreams about someone you just can't get out of your head? Well, anyway, it was about that guy from last summer that I was friends/more than friends with, and it was just...weird. We were just running in these woods where I practice for cross country, and we were just...running. There was no talking, nothing. Just running. I mean, maybe it shouldn't be that weird; after all, he runs cross country too. It was just weird to dream about him. It was even just a normal scene, since I went running with him during camp quite a few times. It's just weird to dream about it...oh well.

Comment

• i have a lot of vivid dreams. sometimes i can lucid dream.

"How am I supposed to save the universe with all this noise?!"
        - Kit, Wizards At War

Comment

• Thanks, Wizy. I didn't play on the school team this year cause all my friends whom I play softball with didn't try out, and I didn't feel like making new friends. *COUGHCOUGHIneverfeellikemakingnewfriendsCOUGHCOUG H* The school team plays in the fall, and the team I usually play on is in a church league. The church league is in the spring, in case you haven't guessed. ^_^ But next year I'm going to play on both the school team, AND the church team. I believe I'm insane. But that's old news.

Wizy, you want me to tell you how many books I have??? All of a sudden I feel like I'm back in school. There are these kids in my class who ask me, "How many books have you ever read?" "How many books have you read this year?" "How many books do you own?" And I can't answer any of those questions. I always say, "Too many to count." And it's true. If I tried to count, it would take FOREVER. Ok, maybe not FOREVER, but it would take a while. I have a LOT of books. That one stack that was taller than me had AT LEAST 30. Then there's my other stacks, 3 boxes of books under the bed and 3 full bookcases. And some other books in various places around the house. And the books on the really long shelf in the garage-turned-playroom downstairs. REALLY long shelf. And there was still a box of books that I hadn't unpacked yet. Wanna count my books for me?
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          Today I saw cancer, cigarettes and shortness of breath. This is why I walk to the ocean. Swim with sharks and jellyfish. I may never get this chance again. This is why if you want to

Comment

• Eh. I hate the south. It's all... warm. And I think I am picking up the accent a little, which is absolutely horrible and a very bad thing and probably means I should make an effort to stop doing that. (My mom always used to correct me- "it's not auth- hah, I can't even say it; it's aw-ther".) Hopefully having a mom who grew up in NJ will help a little, if only because she'll make fun of me. :P

On the other hand, I could always look up a ton of British shows on youtube. If I got distracted by subtitled anime, though, I have no idea what kind of accent I'd end up with...

So it's about 5am. This is when I've been going to bed the past few days. Conveniently, the neighbors are doing god-knows-what with a chainsaw every morning from, oh, 8am on through most of the day. You'd think I'd have learned and gone to bed by now, but the distractions of the internet are too... distracting. Yeah, vocabulary fails me when running on three hours of sleep. This is also the "oh, shiny!" stage of sleep deprivation, but in my case it seems to be "oh, pink flower!" and I don't really know why.

...now, a brief rant directed at the new people. Yes, this means you. I could go sleep, but then it would bug me that I togr-posted for the first time in weeks and didn't say something about you all.

Capitalization. Puctuation. Grammar. Spelling. Use them, or learn to use them first and then use them. If you can't spell, you should at least make an effort, or use Word or something. And please, please don't correct someone and then go and break the same rule yourself.

...and one-liners. We've been getting literal one-liners, and other posts that are just as bad. The rules say no one-liners, true, but the other half of the rule is "or short pointless posts at all". If you post "Oh, I agree. Lalala I'm going to type a lot of random crap because I can't think of anything good to say and so this isn't a one liner. Oh now it's two lines, bye!" that's basically the same thing. Write posts that aren't totally useless and irrelevant, please.

Done ranting now. I pretty much walk the line between yelling at everyone constantly and just watching in a sort of newbie-induced apathy and depression. Yeah, that's right, bad spelling makes wf emo. It is completely true and you should send her chocolate.

Karate is good. I've been practicing a ton, and it's good for relieving anger except when karate is sort of the source of said anger. My sensei has a son who's 17, a black belt, and the worst teacher I've ever met. He never joins the class or, in fact, does anything at all if he can avoid it; this includes teaching. If he's the only person there "qualified" to teach, then he'll split us up into groups, tell us to do whatever, and walk away. Oh, and he yelled at me for knowing various things above my level, which I always thought was good. (Three "good"s in the same paragraph. Can't be bothered to edit. Is 5am, you see.)

Oh, heh, I started off with a comment about it being too warm and totally went off on several different tangents. I actually meant to talk about summer, but I can't remember what I was going to say. It's generally too humid and has too many bugs (except fireflies! And butterflies! And bees! Yes, I love bees). Oh, and there are flowers. (I should probably stop complaining about it being too warm. Last week I was freezing. It never really got that cold here, but I have basically zero tolerance for it.)

On the semi-sort-of-bright-not-really side, I probably won't be cut off from civilization this year. Since dad's going to Iraq again, we probably won't go on vacation. I feel simultaneously guilty and hopeful about this.
            Civilization + people I know + the ability to travel in a car without getting sick due to the roads vs. dad.

:/

Comment

• Okay, quick hi and bye.

Im not dead... yet... hehe.

Yes, I realize this isnt really helpful or post worthy. And now I sound like a oneliner newbie. Oh well... XD

So, we went through the canal everything was fine. Now we are just waiting on our mail packages to arrive with my books and mail and stuff. I am finally half way done with school... 3 months late though. Oh well, in the Pacific there will be time. :] I have to try to find keys on this keyboard, its really annoying. Gotta go.

Hugs to all. Im back to practice my skateboarding... and be totally embarassed in front of everyone, sounds great, eh.. I cant find the question mark... ugggh

XD Tor
              Love and be loved

Comment

• G'day mates!

I know I haven't been around for a while. This is due to the fact that I've moved out of home, and I'm still getting internet up and running. I should have it in time for the DD chat, though *fingers crossed*

I'm back on the eastern side of my island continent now, and I've started my third year of geology... I'm at mum and dads at the moment, which is why I have access to teh interwebs. And ebay, which is a Dangerous Thing... especially when one does a search for 'diane duane' and finds this in one of the ebay stores. Very dangerous indeed. (Oh, and for those who are wondering, I'm the one who bought it I wasn't about to let that one slip away ) I <3 ebay.

So, how much have I missed?

Alla

Comment

• *tacklehugs alla* Heyyyy!

So, yeah, it's been like four pages or something since I last added to the randomness of this great topic. I do believe it's time that ya'll get the great pleasure of reading my words. (And yes, I did just use "ya'll." I've been living in Hicksville, USA, a bit too long...or so it seems.)

Well, first off, I will explain to you what made my Friday rather crappy. My best friend in the whole entire world, the one I can tell _anything_ to and know that she'll actually care, the one who's always honest and kind and pretty much perfect...well, she's moving. Her stepdad got a job in Georgia, and she, her mom, and her little sister are going down there this summer. It sucks. Incredibly. I'm not sure how things will work out with her dad; I didn't ask. So, now I'm losing two of my friends, since A is moving to Michigan.

On to happier things: I found the love of my life! I don't know if any of you have siblings involved in this insanity, or if you yourselves are involved...but my brother went to buy his fifth Webkinz today. (He bought a treefrog, but this all is beside the point.) After we bought the little monstrosity (actually, it's pretty cute), we stopped by a music store. I got to look at flutes, and there, I found the love of my life. A gorgeous gold-lipped silver-headed open-holed beauty of $1200, plus tax. It was love at first note. Alas, I do not yet have her in my possession, but as soon as I go to my private lesson next Wednesday, I shall.

We also stopped by Old Navy and Target, where I bought some new clothes. I mostly got shirts 'n such. Then we went through Sonic, where I got a strawberry-banana smoothie.

Oh, I must backtrack. So, last Friday (as in, over a week ago), the band had a competition. We received an overall rating of 2, which kinda angered most of us. It's on a scale of 1 to 4, with 1 being the best. Well, anyway, we had our competition in choir Thursday. This time, we actually missed school. I left near the end of 2nd period and came back to school a bit after five. We received an overall rating of 1, which means we're going on to state! It's pretty exciting. This little freshman (also the principal's daughter) keeps trying to convince me to stay in choir next year by pulling out things like "It'll look good for college!" and "We need you!" and "I'll have a breakdown," all of which I look on with skepticism. I don't need choir for college; I have band, first of all, and secondly, my grades are almost decent enough for a full-ride, especially if I do as well on the SAT as I did on the PSAT 'n such. They don't need me; I'm not that good. And as sad as it is, I really don't care if she has an emotional breakdown, not like she will.

My typing (and name, lol) make it fairly obvious that I'm a girl. I'm not really sure if you could tell my age, beyond what I say about school 'n such. I might think that I type well, but I sure slip up a ton.

Moon, please have a bit of content to your posts. It's not just you...you're post is simply the most recent. I'm just repeating what WF already said, but perhaps a bit of reinforcement will help.

We aren't going out to dinner until six, and it's 5:20 right now. I'm sooo hungry. I ate two chocolate chip waffles for breakfast, but didn't eat lunch. So, yeah, I want food.

I've gotten a 92.31 on the past two Spanish tests that we've had. How incredibly annoying... So, that's my average in the class, because those are the only grades she has in. The amusing thing (at least, for me) is that all I need in the class to be exempt from the final is a 91%...not even an A.

My teeth feel funky. Just in case you wanted to know the state of my pearly whites...lol.

I think I'm going to go now. I've been typing for around half an hour because I'm easily distracted. I might as well go do something productive, instead of tormenting you with this long and boring post. And now, I bid you farewell.
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Guess what, guess what, guess what! I straightened my hair last night! And it is INSANE! Let me explain. When it's curly, it goes just past my shoulders, maybe a fourth of the way down my back. When it's straight (or wet, cause it's straight then, but I never notice the length then cause I always put it up in a braid or some kind of twist or something), it's LONG. Maybe three fourths of the way down my back. If I put it a low ponytail at my neck, the actual ponytail is at least a foot long. Which is insane. Cause when my hair's curly, and I put it in a ponytail like that, it's about... four inches. I'm not even kidding. I have it down, and I can't stop feeling it. It's all straight! And frizzless! And beautiful! Cause when my hair's curly, it FRIZZES. In the morning, when I wake up, it goes POOF. Even when I sleep with my hair in a ponytail or braid, it manages to fall out and goes POOF. It's infuriating.

Yesterday we had our first two softball games. The first was noonish, and the second was around two. We won the first, which was amazing, because we had been down by 10 (!!!) and ended up pulling ahead in ONE inning. Awesome. The second game was good too, I guess. We did our best, and lost by one. *makes a face* I had wanted us to be undefeatable. But we have another practice today at three. I wish I could skip it. I don't feel like doing anything today. Except for hanging out on the computer of course.

The other day, I began reading Pride and Prejudice. I barely had time to read at all that day (Friday) So I'm still not done. If I said that at school, everyone who knows me would say, "OMG, WHAT?? OLIVIA TOOK MORE THAN ONE DAY TO READ A BOOK?! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!" Sheesh. You'd think I'm some kind of MACHINE or something. I can take more than a day to read a book if I want. I could take a week, if I really wanted! But I might have to read in slow motion. Really slow motion. That's beside the point. I like what I've read of it so far, and I can understand it, which is good. My favorite character has to be Mr. Bennett, Just because. I also like the cousin that comes in around chapter 14, but I can't remember his name. He makes me laugh. Once I finish, I'll start Sense and Sensibilty, and then maybe Jane Eyre or Wuthering Heights. I'm truly excited about it.

Will's watching Jimmy Neutron. Which is hilarious. There's one part where Cindy and Jimmy are fighting, and Jimmy says, "goodnight!" and Cindy says, "GOODNIGHT!" and Jimmy repeats, "Goodnight!" and you hear Sheen call, "Goonight!" and Carl, "Can I get a glass of water?!" And that made me laugh. Hard. Hah. I'm weird.

I don't know anything else to say, but I still want to type. Boo. I'll just stop before I start comparing shoelaces to sugar cubes.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    Today I saw cancer, cigarettes and shortness of breath. This is why I walk to the ocean. Swim with sharks and jellyfish. I may never get this chance again. This is why if you want to

Comment

• Ooo...Pride and Prejudice is wonderful Olivia. The cousin is Mr. Collins. I've reread the book at least seven times, and would have kept doing so if we hadn't gone to B&N over spring break. I bought (duh) Jane Austen: Mansfield Park and Northanger Abbey, and Phillip Pullman: The Golden Compass (which lots of people on here rave about). Northanger Abbey is read, and I'm working on Mansfield Park. I wish we read more of the interesting classics in school, but no, we have to read Oedipus the King. I hope it's interesting.

So, spring break...a week of boring nothing. I had a volleyball tournament last Saturday/Sunday, and we did pretty well. A concert on Monday, boredom on Tuesday, and changing my sister's and my bedroom to a room across the hall Wednesday-Friday. My sister got new shoes for running cross country next year. They cost something like $102, which is ex-penn-sive.

Time to copy down the "Our Father" in Spanish. I already know a lot of it. Señora is asking where everyone went over break. Some went to Mexico, but most didn't go anywhere. Anyway, I need to stop, because I have run out of things to say, and teacher will not let me use my computer if she suspects me of being on the internet, which she usually thinks when people are typing.

My 100th post is coming up. Yay!
                      I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by seabiscuit1009:
                        Has anyone ever seen one on the highway

hey maby theirs a house on the high way. lol. i mean why else would it be going like 30 mph and be on a high way.

tori: you need to join the club. the readaholicls club. the RAA. (READERS ANANOMUSE [i totaly killed that word]) i have read so many damn books (but i love them so) its impossable to count them all. *sigh* oh well. you sound like you have more books then me. can i come over and read.... phu-leez *pouty eyes*(who can resist them?)
                        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by wizy123:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seabiscuit1009:
                          Has anyone ever seen one on the highway

hey maby theirs a house on the high way. lol. i mean why else would it be going like 30 mph and be on a high way. </div>[quote]

Hmm...ok. Not really an explanation here, since the highway goes right by the lakefront and into downtown, but ok.

I'm sorry I was in a bad mood on Friday. It's just been really hard lately, with my best friend kind of ignoring me for no reason, and I got wait-listed by this camp that I REALLY wanted to go to this summer, and my mom's going all nuts about grades, saying that she did better in high school, so I need to do better (I've got a 4.0, by the way. There's only so much better I can do) and...I forget what else I was mad about on Friday. Anyway...oh yeah, and I'm sorry about the brownie craziness. Baking helps a lot when I get sad like that.

I can't wait until this quarter is over...fresh slate, new grades, new assignments...it'll just be great. Seriously. 4 more days until I can just put all these assignments down, and what's not done just won't get done, and it'll be ok, since the quarter will be over. And I'll keep on top of it all better 4th quarter, since I won't have work, and I won't be sick for...I was out of school for 10 days this quarter. And we had 4 snow days. It's just all messed up.

Newbies: please! For my sanity, and others' sanity, use good grammar, punctuation, capitals, correct spelling...we're like English class. Only more fun! Just use it-if you have to, type up your posts in Microsoft Word or something so you can spell check them. It really makes us oldbies happy, and makes it more likely for you to stick around long enough to become an oldbie!

Oh yeah! My math teacher left on maternity leave on Friday, so our long term sub came in today. I don't like her. She treats us like kindergardeners, and won't let us do things like sharpen pencils, go to the bathroom, or chew gum in class (we're allowed to eat in all classes-school privilage.) And she won't let us turn in work late; our normal teacher let us turn it in late if we didn't get it, and needed a few extra nights to get it. I'm not really happy with her. She also has the most annoying voice; all nasally and just annoying. At least I've got friends in that class...we'll get through it together, laughing without her hearing...we'll get through it. We might go crazy, but we'll get through it.

Comment

• Olivia:
                            Ihaven't posted here in a longish time. Has anyone noticed? Probably not. I'm not important enough. I'm gonna talk anyway. So the time that I haven't been in chat (few people noticed, I'm sure) because my parents weren't exactly pleased with my progress report... I don't know why I was just saying how nobody noticed I was gone. I don't mean to be... self-pitiful? If that's a word...? Well I say it is. Even if it isn't. It is. Cause I say so.

Aww, Olivia, I noticed.

Olivia:
                            I swear, this year has just SPED by
                            Eighth Grade's even worse. :]

What are sofees?

hmm...tori (back from a while: All three books are great. Cornelia Funke's one of me favourites!

Mmmm, softball *pulls a Homer* I <3 softball. We're just gonna get our teams.... But it sort of sucks, I think I managed to pull a ligament or something in my arm, so it hurts when I suddenly relieve pressure from it, or like move it a certain way, so I can't really bat. But I think it's gotten a little better...

Ooh, yay! We're starting the Civil War in history. We get to research a person and do a powerpoint and stuff, and I _love_ acting like someone else, be it from a book or history or something. Like I did a research report on Alcatraz Island for English, and it was sooo much fun, I felt like I was there with those guys, running through the unused ducts....

... Heh, I suppose I'm abit *coughlotcough* of a geek, eh?

Oooh! And we might be going to Gettysburg, PA this summer! So much fun!

*cough*

And I'm pretty excited, I'm getting new glasses *finally*. Anyone who knows me knows my crooked, decrepit, mangles glasses. They seriously droop on my face and are very, _very_ accident prone, something NOT good for me. I once fell over doing nothing. Yeap.

WF: Eeck, New Jersey accents. My mom has one of those....:\

WF, did you ever read The Secret Life of Bees? It's an excellent book, and I bet you'd like it. That is, if you haven't already read it.

Angel: I don't know wether to huggle you for your sadness or in congradulations on finding "the one", heh heh. Eh, the heck with it, here's for both! *huggles*

Olive:
                            "OMG, WHAT?? OLIVIA TOOK MORE THAN ONE DAY TO READ A BOOK?! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!"
                            ..you wouldn't believe how often I get this. It's so bad, even my math teacher started doing it. Of course, it stopped (I'm reading Wuthering Heights, and it's not a book I just want to speed through; I'm taking my time...besides, I'm only reading it in school)

P&P....well, I admit, that book is a bit hard for me to read. I tried it last year. I got to like the 3rd chapter. I tried this year. I got more to like...100 pgs. So, you see, I get a little better ewach year. The thing is, I have a large schedule. And friends who force books on me. (By the way, DON'T read "Survivor". It was pretty much a piece of trash, in my humble but honest opinion.)

In other news, I think I have cold settling in my chest...>.< that's not good. The play is in less that a month, and these colds don't seem to go away very quickly...

In other plays, my brother had his first performance yesterday in his high school's production of Grease. Apparently, he's pretty good. It's funny, he got his hair cut to sort of match the time, and he just looks like I imagined Ponyboy to look like, sort of. It's actually sort of amusing. He had a similar hair cut in like...sixth grade.

Also, I've been broadening my music styles. A lot. I've been listening to a podcast called "Old Time & Bluegrass Music Radio" or something like that, and I really like it. I found an old CD of Rickie Lee Jones, and that's pretty cool, and I found a reallllly old music book of "Favorite Reels, Jigs, and Hornpipes" that belonged to my uncle's mother. My uncled is 72. The advertisements on the back? Yeah, they sell books for $.25-$2. Yupp.

Hmm... I really need to get me a pennywhistle...

Did anyone see American Idol yesterday? British Invasion Week, wOOt! Melinda was aaammmaaaazing, as usual,

Wow, I'm sort of smiley today, which is really weird becuase I was sort of depressed and tired before. It's amazing what a good piece of pepperoni pizza will do for the soul, huh? Hmm...mayve I could make a book series out of that....

XD

All right, all you noodles, I'm gonna go. Homework and all that jazz. :P
                            just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• Hungry/Seabiscuit:

Newbies: please! For my sanity, and others' sanity, use good grammar, punctuation, capitals, correct spelling...we're like English class. Only more fun! Just use it-if you have to, type up your posts in Microsoft Word or something so you can spell check them. It really makes us oldbies happy, and makes it more likely for you to stick around long enough to become an oldbie!
                              Hmmm...IIII remember when you were a newbie. Actually I remember when you didn't exist =P.

Mel:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                              quote:
                              Olivia:
                              I swear, this year has just SPED by

Eighth Grade's even worse. :] </div>[quote]

Haha, wait till you get to be a senior in high school. Then try your freshman year of college on for size *whispers* You get old faster the older you are.

Alla! How's life in the outback of the Outback treating you? =P AIM me sometime =)

Anyway you can all go back to your reguarlarly scheduled insanity. Just wanted to exercise my right to post. =P

Oh, PS: For those of you who don't know, Gryphon perfers to go by Skitty.
                              ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                              +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• I am so happy. Today was a good day. So, first off, it's the standardized test routine, which means I get to sleep an extra two and a half hours while some of the other students slave over their tests. :P And then when we get to school, we fool around in the auditorium while they continue to slave. :P And those underclassmen spent so long with their slaving around, that we only had the last three periods left in the day. One of which was art, and because of scheduling conflicts, I didn't even have that class; we just headed down for a second lunch and wandered the halls. Had a fun day.

*hugs Angel* I don't even have words for that sort of pain... when a friend leaves... or for when you have to leave all of your friends behind. *hugs*

College.. Heh. About that. Actually, I don't feel like talking about college right now.

I'd be an amazing student, if it weren't for calc. 1st marking period: 84. 2nd: 84. midterm: 76. 3rd: 82. It'd be okay if my grades were going up. But... I'm working harder, and it's not helping. :/ That's a solid C.

Olivia, you, girl, are on crack. Jane Austen is the bane of my existence. I read Pride and Predjudice. I remember that well because my mom's copy was a black hard cover with gold edged paper. Fancy, huh? Well, I was more facinated by how the light shone from the edges of the page than the book itself. The book was so ungodly boring that I was destracted by *shiny edges.*

At the moment, I'm doing a research project on Emma, also by Jane Austen. I admit, she's a good author. The characters are developed. The book is ungodly boring. I think there's a word for that. Soporific?

Mr. Bennet was my fav charrie too. XD

It was the end of the 3rd marking period today. We're in home stretch...!

*relax*
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X