No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *groans* Oh crap. My book report is due tomorrow.

Animal Fantasy! Could she have possibly chosen a worse topic?

*well, she could have chosen non-fiction, which is horrible except for the true-story types.*

And she says that the animals have to ACT like animals, and humans at the same time! So 'Black Beauty' is out, as if anyone even wanted to do it.

Did I tell you I was waging war with the girl who sits next to me?

She's about as smart as I am(which is saying something), and we are best enimies.

And NOW I just found out that there are 3 other people in my class, who are also going to do an Oral book report in front of my class, and I am in deep trouble! I've got to make it original!

Jeesh. *runs hand through hair*

ARGH...got to do my book report.

I've ranted enough.

Comment

• Tomorrow is going to be a killer...it is the last day of classes for me, and I have 5 things due. I finished my math project and printed it, and then I need to get my Tech paper and English paper checked...then I need to finish my powerpoint for the tech paper and write a quick reflective essay...gah I have to go, they're kicking me out of the comp lab now...
      ~Rachel

Comment

• SKITTY (I'm pretty sure), in another topic somewhere:
        I label Lisa "obsessed with details".
        ^.~ So true! Ask Steph; I really am. And I'm going to siggy you on that.

Cress (about the-guy-who's-changed-his-name-way-to-many-times-and-it's-really-bugging-me.)
        Is there something FUN about violence for you?
        WF
        *mutters* I don't think that's the only experience he hasn't learned from.
        Hehe. Can't resist: There's obviously something fun about it if he keeps knowingly getting the wild Skitty mad at him.

Gryph:
        CARL, USE CAPITALIZATION AND PUNCTUATION. If you seriously have a problem with it, ask someone to help.
        WF
        He claims he keeps forgetting. I don't think I've yelled at him on the forums, but I was bugging him in chat last night. *growls* not fun.
        La:
        >.< Geez Carl... Your avie's funny, but i'm kinda trying to eat... *gags* The gut stuff looks like meatballs...and the blood is like the sauce.
        Speghetti and meatballs....exactly what i'm eating right now..
        Lovey
        CARL! YOU...YOU...<span class="ev_code_WHITE">sanguina idiota</span>
        CHANGE YOUR BLOODY AVATAR!!! <span class="ev_code_WHITE">wait..it's actually bloody...that didn't come out right...oh well... </span>IT'S A WASTE OF BANDWITH, AND IT'S STUPID AND IMMATURE!!!
        AND, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAPITALIZE YOUR SENTENCES!!!!!! GAAAAH!!!! <span class="ev_code_WHITE"> Sorry </span>
        Gryph
        Carl, your avie is gonna go. Whether you like it or not.
        A) Large number of people hate it/ are disturbed by it. It was _really_ tactless, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">but it's not like we'd expect otherwise</span>
        B) It's animated. We went over this for the last avatar. So, really, this shouldn't be happening at all.
        C) Lee has been warned. Several times, too, I might think. And to warn Lee, by the way, there's a little alert button at the bottom corner of a post next to the quote symbol. Click it, write an explanation.
        GIGO
        I won't even attempt to convey my utter disgust at your lack of spelling and capatilization.
        OM
        And you'll note that Carl says he shot a can of hairspray again, suggesting he's done this before and not learnt from the experience.

quote:
        Oh yeah: your post is going to be edited if you don't do something soon. That is slowing down the forum itself. Or it's just a waste of bandwidth.

Hey, you were right. How long have you been telling the future?
        Need I go on? I hope that avie is changed soon. I also hope your spelling and grammar changed soon, for the better and for good.

(Hehe. That almost said "I also hope your speeling and..." Good thing I CHECKED it.)
        Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
        "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
        "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Comment

• Small children songs greatly amuse me. :.I'm a big blue whale in the cool, deep sea/ All the dolphins love to swim with me/ I'm a big blue whale, you better watch out/ When I'm spouting water from my spout/ Shweee!.:

*has issues*

Who wants to help me study for my history test? *silence* Now now, not everyone at once. I'm making a study guide right now. Who wrote the Liberator? William Lloyd Garrison did. What did William Lloyd Garrison write? The Liberator.

Ahhh... Nobody's on Yahoo! Usually Lovey is, at least. *sigh*

I HAVE JUST WITNESSED A MIRACLE. Alright. First, background info. My little brother has a friend named...er...E. Okay. Well, E usually screams whenever he sees me and calls me names and does other typical "boy things". Anyways, he came up and rang the doorbell. I was, well, actually nice to him. He said to my mom, "She's acting a little weird today." (This is a little 6/7 year old. Quite funny.) My mom says, "Really?" Anyways, I'm talking to him all nice like, and he actually smiles as he walks away (we're about to eat dinner) and laughs when I tease him a bit. So, he wasn't a cruel little kid. *snicker* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">I wonder</span>

[There is a long pause where dinner is eaten]

Ow. Ow. Ow. *hobbles* My knee hurts. *wiggles mouse furiously* Come to life...live, computer, live! *maniacal laughter* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">if anyone</span>

My Algebra grade changed (on the test) 'cause she threw out two of the questions I missed. *sigh of relief* It's an A. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">will see this.</span>
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• The Gryph Factor:
              Stem cell research. Vera vera contriversial topic. That's a lot like, well, the Schaivo case. The first reaction is, "no, that's wrong to take her off the feeding tube," but do they have another option? Do they have a _better_ option? Besides, say, using something else to cause death. To summarize parts of this article, people beleive guidelines should be put down -- stem cell is dealing with human life -- but the public also supposts the research. It also sounds like all measures seem to take one extreme or the other... Brownback describes it as unethical. Which makes me think of General Zaroff (my homework was on it, okay? XD) calling Rainsford's shock a very "victorian view on human life." Well, it's very unethical to hunt and kill humans as a sport, right? How, exactly, does stem cell research happen? I mean, what stage or whatever do they take the cells from? Oh, they're taken from embryos that are only a few days old, and those cells can become anything. Has human life really begun then?
              *raises hand politely* I wrote a six page research paper on how embryonic stem cell research is not ethically wrong and that its lack of funding is detrimental to the betterment and preservation of human life. Yup. That's it. The school hates me because I'm democratic and liberal. (mah school is right-wing conservative, Christian, and largely (except for 3 (count em) three people, hard-core Republicans/Bushies. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">*gags*
              And yes, Angel,</span>

kaiba-ish:
              yeah, I've read the DaVinci Code, but I liked Angels better, what about you?
              *nods* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">I</span>

kaiba and Lisa:
              (Insert various Lovey quote)
              I love being quoted...*feels special*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">saw</span>

Qwerty (whose nickname I figured out (with assistance from the entity himself):
              I read a book on Spring Break...it's animal fantasy actually. I suggest that anyone who gives a muffin read it. Life of Pi By: Yann Martel. It's pretty good. Light reading. About an inch thick...easy reading.
              <span class="ev_code_WHITE">it.</span>

Yup.
              PotO comes out in...*looks at watch* 5 hours!!! *squeal* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Did I just squeal? Oh dear...I just squealed...</span>

This week is Pink Martini week in my agenda. PotO week was a while ago. So...If my songs are redundant...I'm sorry.

Learn about Pink Martini!Meet the Band!
              <span class="ev_code_PINK">Pink Martini Week '05</span>
              Today's song: "Let's Never Stop Falling in Love" Pink Martini
              We can all learn about Pink Martini and know as much crap about them as Lovey does! Yay for everyone!

Comment

• Rawwr. During chem, E, commenting about music, said that emo should take Zoloft. And Ni said he didn't like American Idiot; Greenday's older stuff was better. *miffed* Anyway, I don't think of American Idiot as emo. The closest they got was Boulevard of Broken Dreams. But whatever.

I hate dark weather. Saps the energy. I'm gonna have to study history sometime, but... Maybe if I turned on all of the lights in my room and the ones down the hallway, I'd be fine. XD Psuedo-sun.

Gigo:
                Animal fantasy? ??? Would Watership Down count? Or whatever it's called, with the rabbits.

E2: Hey Gryph, what's number 1?
                E2: Oh, number 7.
                G: It's in the book... I just copied the definition.
                E2: So what did you put?
                G: ...
                G: [explained]
                E2: But what about the second part of the question?
                G: I didn't answer it.
                E2: You didn't? ... What was it?
                G: Well, how _would_ you answer it?
                WL: I put it shows the charge.
                G: ???
                E2: ???
                G: Whatever. *copies down*
                E2: G.
                G: Huh?
                E2: G, what did you put?
                G: I didn't put anything. I wrote down WL's answer.
                C: Y'know, it would help if she actually explained stuff to us.
                E: Yeah, right? I mean...
                G: Cooolldd...
                E: I know, right?
                G: And the window's open!
                E: Do you want me to go shut it?
                G: Sure.
                E2: What did you part for the second question to number 1?
                E2: Number 7.
                G: What she said; I don't know.
                WL: It shows the charge.
                E2: G, what did you put?
                A: She's not _that_ smart.
                G: *glares*
                G: Whatever

I dunno, random. Pretty much a full five minutes of my chem class. Then E asked around for a CD player because she had a song burned to a disc (just one song). Everyone said they didn't have one, but then E added that he knew a locker who had one. His? No, it was T's. Lol, so he left the class, broke into T's locker, and brought back the CD Player. My day.

LiiissaA:
                I label Lisa "obsessed with details".
                I remember that. XD DD CHAT ON SATURDAY! I remembered again. Wooh.

*feels sick* Kaiba... gahhh...
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Lisa: You said OM instead of PM in your post. Like OWNED and PWNED. XD

All your base are belong to us.

*cries* I lost! My great book report! I lost to a ...Gryph will get mad at me.

*shakes hand* I will seek revenge!!!

Kaiba....O_o. I'm overjoyed that Carl's avvie is gone. YAY!

Meh. I always ignore those, and just read the plaques about the information. I always get an A+ in science. But it's kinda boring.

The best one I ever did was the virtual reality one. I was in HK, back them, and I got to put on a headset, and I was immersed in this virtual world. It was cool. I got to become this giant robot, and I stomped on a person. The game wasn't fully developed yet, and the person went straight through my foot, and the head was sticking out.

It was weird. But there were all sorts of cool features.

After my turn was over, I got bored. XD The end.

Angel....Children's songs are horrific. I hate them. Do you know what we did in French today? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE 6-GRADERS DID IN FRENCH CLASS TODAY? WE SANG 'HEAD, AND SHOULDERS, KNEES AND TOES' THREE TIMES! AND THEN WE HAD TO GO IN GROUPS TO SING IN FRONT OF THE CLASS!!!

*is mentally scarred*

Ah, the Schaivo case. Well, my thoughts are 'It was right to take her off the feeding tube, but wrong to just let her _starve_ to _death_.'

But then: some people are so convinced that they're doing the right thing that they don't realise that they're actually doing the WRONG thing. Like when those people tried to get a glass of water to Terri. If they had succeeded, she would have DIED. She would have CHOKED TO DEATH.

*shrugs* But who cares what I think?

I feel special too. I'm also quoted. XD

...I don't give a muffin. Here's a fudge instead.

I am. I am. I am. I am....erm...Gigo. *shrugs*

I am scared by that picture. I don't know why.

QWERTY QWERTY QWERTY QWERTY QWERTY QWERTY QWERTY QWERTY QWERTY !!!!!

XD

Alas...poor Gigo. I knew him well.

I'm still alive!

To this date, I've said that twice now.

Once, when I expected to be shot at dawn. (PM: )

And now. XD

I don't feel so hyper anymore. School does that to you.

-The name's Qwerty. Gigo Qwerty. Also known as Gigish. XD

Comment

• Angel Star
                    Small children songs greatly amuse me. :.I'm a big blue whale in the cool, deep sea/ All the dolphins love to swim with me/ I'm a big blue whale, you better watch out/ When I'm spouting water from my spout/ Shweee!.:

*has issues*
                    For me, it's Christmas carols. Sing them in October. Or June. When people ask why, say it's almost Christmas time, especially in October. XD Steph and I sang Christmas carols, loudly, with all our friends when our sixth grade went to an overnight camp, and we had to walk through the dark woods at night. Funfun, because people either yelled at us or joined in.

Angel Star (I keep getting you and Lovey mixed up.)
                    Well, E usually screams whenever he sees me and calls me names and does other typical "boy things". Anyways, he came up and rang the doorbell. I was, well, actually nice to him. He said to my mom, "She's acting a little weird today." (This is a little 6/7 year old. Quite funny.) My mom says, "Really?" Anyways, I'm talking to him all nice like, and he actually smiles as he walks away (we're about to eat dinner) and laughs when I tease him a bit. So, he wasn't a cruel little kid. *snicker*
                    Weirdly, I had a similar experience. My best friend A, her younger brother ALWAYS says really cruel things to me. He's even said that A hates me, she never liked me, and "nobody" likes me. (Sadly, for a while I believed him.) But I saw him today and he was nice to me. He asked for a soda, because I had one in my bag, and I offered him change to go buy one. He said no, but this kid he was with that I don't even know (who's in my grade, and A's brother is, like, 9) asked for the change instead. Creepy. Anyways, he wasn't mean. He was actually pretty polite.

Speaking of A, the reason I saw her brother was because...her boyfriend of 5 1/2 months broke up with her on Saturday. (No one told me this until I asked and made A cry at lunchtime today.) She's had other boyfriends before him, but none of them for very long, and none this serious. (We're THIRTEEN! How can we DATE SERIOUSLY???!!!) Apparently, he hadn't said anything to her since her birthday, (April 21) and then he just broke up with her. Steph and I bought her balloons and candy to make her feel better. We went to her house and gave it to her. I feel all special now. (Then Steph's dad got mad because we didn't exactly tell him we were going to A's house. Plus, we were already 15 mins late, and we hadn't started walking home.)
                    Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                    "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                    "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Lisa:
                      We're THIRTEEN! How can we DATE SERIOUSLY???!!!
                      I know... The world is getting so wierd. I'm 13 too (ok, my birthday is NEXT week, yay, so I'm basically fourteen but w/e) and all these kids in school are supposedly "seriously" dating. Personally, I think it's rather foolis-- come on! We've only got five or six weeks left of school before high school, can they not wait THAT long?? But what's even more sad is that my best friend's little sisters, in 6tth grade at age ten, is DATING TOO! Maybe not seriously, but she called it a "date."

I think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight about those bodies tonight. (Refer to my above post). Ewwww.... I still shudder at the memory of how mutated they were. At leats we got to miss almost the whole school day (and stupid band in mty case, cause I...er... ditched.) Bu even missing BAND and MATH wasn't worth the NASTYNESSI of the sicko bodies. I don't care if the DEAD, they're still mutatedly horribly deformly disgusting mutations of human bodies! In some cases, parts, or SLICES of human bodies! *Shudders* The idea still disgusts me...

Oh well, the world is a confusing place that I will never hope to fully understand. From dead mutated bodies to ten-eyar-old-siblings dating, it makes no absolutely sense. And the things that DO make sense DON'T... like that just made no sense.

I have homework again tonight, I did half of it, but not the other half. Why? Because I lost my sixty-five notecards that I NEED in order to finish my homework. My teacher likes me alot though, and in THIS class I've got straight A's and like only ONE B all year (not to boast or anything) so I can get away with this once in a while.... I hope there was no math-homework, because getting away with not doing my work in THAT class doesn't work...

Comment

• *is finally (almost) FREE*

Today didn't go very well...I woke up at 8:58 and I had a 9:00 class, so I was like 5 minutes late. I didn't really miss anything, so that was good. I missed breakfast, but in my second class the teacher brough a lot of peanut butter m&ms and I had a substantial amount then I went and took a nap, then went to English class. We "shared" our papers and had more candy from that teacher, then I went to Web Design. The teacher of THAT class brought cookies and Hawaiian punch I fixed the last couple of bugs of my website and made sure it was uploaded, then went to work on my presentation for my final class. I finally got it done, then I went to dinner and talked to my dad and sis on the phone for a bit, then went to face my doom. I was the LAST person to present, and 2 other people had the same topic as I did. I totally choked though...I was REALLY flustered and people were laughing (I guess they thought the slides were funny b/c I'm sure they wouldn't laugh at ME)...but it's all over now so yeah. All I have left for school now is a math exam on friday morning. I have tomorrow, wednesday and thrusday off, and on wednesday there's a party at work! WHOOT! It's going to be really fun b/c they're going to have catered mexican food, movies on a HUGE projection screen and video games on another HUGE screen

In exactly a week I'll already be moved out of here. My dad is picking me up and he's either going to bring his big truck or maybe get a small trailer to put on his small truck (I have a LOT of crap to load ) I'm planning to leave the dorm earlier in the day, but I have to go in to one last class for 2 hours as the "final exam period", except there isn't any test, we will prolly just do fun stuff. After that it will be 7:30 and I'll go do stuff with my dad around town, and we'll spend the night in a nearby town. Tuesday we'll prolly head to my house and hang around that town until my mom gets out of work and I can get into the house. I am considering staying with my older sis for awhile, so maybe I might go to her apartment first...there are certain things that I'm going to be leaving at her house, most likely. I can think of at least 3 things (a storage tub, a backpack and a DVD...). So anyway, I have to be going soon, they're going to close this comp lab in a bit.

OOOH Last Resort is on...I am listening to the Rasmus fan station now. The Rasmus is a good band

I hope the libary gets my books in tomorrow...

*yawns and wanders off before getting kicked out*
                        ~Rachel

Comment

• There's a cat stuck in the tree down the street. It's on its fourth day up there, and we've called the fire department, the police department, Animal Control, and a couple of local news stations. So far, no one's going to help get it down. We don't even know whose cat it is.

Lovey:
                          But...all is good...because...PotO comes out on Tuesday! It was in the Target ad this morning!!! WHOOT!
                          Still haven't seen PotO. Want to, though...

Kaiba:
                          I'm not exactly depressed that Carl's avatar is gone...
                          Meh. I'm not exactly depressed that Carl's gone. *isn't in so great of a mood*

Angel:
                          *wiggles mouse furiously* Come to life...live, computer, live! *maniacal laughter*
                          Heh. Yeah. Computer problems are bad...
                          XD I was on albinoblacksheep the other day, and I found this. There's another one, too, with Windows XP. XD Windows. They don't have any of these things for Macs.

Gryph:
                          XD DD CHAT ON SATURDAY! I remembered again. Wooh.
                          This is going to be another week of bright pink post-it notes for me, I can tell. I'm bad at remembering, even though I've never actually missed a chat.

Gigo:
                          ...I don't give a muffin. Here's a fudge instead.
                          I give a muffin and a fudge. Yum. As soon as I get done with this post, I think I'll make muffins or fudge or something. Haven't made anything like that in a while...

Lisa:
                          For me, it's Christmas carols. Sing them in October. Or June. When people ask why, say it's almost Christmas time, especially in October. XD Steph and I sang Christmas carols, loudly, with all our friends when our sixth grade went to an overnight camp, and we had to walk through the dark woods at night. Funfun, because people either yelled at us or joined in.
                          Sing Christmas carols in May! Hehe, I was singing Christmas carols today... it's funny singing them when it's warm out. I like singing, though. I'm bad at it, but I like to. People yell at me to stop singing if I start. Mostly when it's Christmas carols in May, but yeah. And sometimes they join in, too.

*wanders off to look for a muffin recipe*

Comment

• *snicker* I was watching Oprah. *more snickers* That was...interesting.

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way...<span class="ev_code_WHITE">One person so far...</span>

Tomatoes are good for your health! So Gryph must be very healthy! *falls over laughing*

This is a lot of little pieces of randomness. I give a muffin, so long as it has CHOCOLATE. Mmmm...me love chocolatay. Yes, I meant to spell it that way. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">*snickers furiously*</span>

So...DD chat? Wow... It's been that long already? Time flies when...well, it just does.

I have got to stop biting my nails.<span class="ev_code_WHITE">How are you, Lovey?</span>

*sigh* I need to go do my Algebra and grammar homework... Toodles!<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Toodles! Toodles! *echo*</span>
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Wildflower:
                              There's another one, too, with Windows XP. XD Windows. They don't have any of these things for Macs.
                              Excuse me. I

Comment

• Yes!!!! I got mah PotO DVD! I was counting down from the moment I woke up. So, I got off the bus at 4 pm, but Dad wasn't there!!! So...after an excruciating 5 minutes, we went to Target. So...even though I already have the regular soundtrack, I bought the Deluxe 2-CD set, which has everything said in the whole movie. It rocks. BUT! ALAS! DEAR TARGET FAILED ME!!!! They had the full-screen edition. They had the wide-screen edition, BUT THEY DID NOT HAVE THE SPECIAL EDITION!!!! After much inquiry around the store, I learned that there were about 5 left about 5 minutes ago. I left the store in tears and was reduced to going through the stacks of poorly honoured DVDs at Circuit City. Oh well. I eventually got it. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Pretty well.</span>

So...I'm moving on to today's song...I'm not going to put up a PotO song...sorry...but here's the site! Phantom Site! Or...you can go see my site or join my RP! (see siggy) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">You?</span>

So...today's <span class="ev_code_PINK">Pink Martini Week '05</span> song:

"Hang on Little Tomato" Pink Martini <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Today's ong is yours!</span>

Comment

Working...
                                X