The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily:
    Wow. I have not been on here in FOREVER. But Angel and Lovebird have been bugging me so.
    I was about to say, "sure you have..." but you're not Angel, are you? You both have the same avatar.

LINKIN PARK

Angel:
    I had to give my testimony. I can't speak in front of people. I just can't. I pretty much froze up, went scarlet, stuttered something out, and sat down. It was extremely embarrassing. So, that's my day. Oh, on top of all that, my throat kills. I've been coughing and trying not to get too upset all day long.
    Aww *huggles* It's over now, at least.

*HUGGLES LISA* AYAYA.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• This is surely a crazy suuubject! Looks like my kind of place. I'll be here more often from now on. I just didn't relize what this topice was.
      ------------------------------
      Footsteps in the snow
      suggest where you have been,
      point where you are going:
      but where they suddenly vanish,
      never dismiss the possiblity
      of flight....

Comment

• This topic is the one and only. It's great. For example, you don't have to be at all coherent. You can say stuff like THE UBER CHINCHILLAS WILL KILL US ALL!!!!!! And everyone will just pat you on the back and move on.
        But the uber chinchillas will kill us all. They're evil. And in cahoots with the bunnies. Everyone hide from the horrible rodents of doom.
        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
        I promise not to funfun anymore
        Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• I

Comment

• 0_o Someone said on Skype Chat that they're going to kill me. Name of 'Flamedeath'.

Here's the chat, with a bit of a laugh in it.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> [12:32:30 PM] C.C. says: Who are you?
            [12:32:44 PM] flamedeath says: ?
            [12:32:57 PM] C.C. says: Let's try again. Why did you add me?
            [12:33:08 PM] flamedeath says: I am going to kill you.
            [12:33:18 PM] flamedeath says: Would you like to know how?
            [12:33:22 PM] C.C. says: Pfft. Right...
            [12:33:27 PM] flamedeath says: I am going to rip out your ****ing throat as you sleep.
            [12:33:34 PM] flamedeath says: And you know what?
            [12:33:38 PM] C.C. says: And...you know where I live?
            [12:33:47 PM] flamedeath says: You're going to scream.
            [12:33:55 PM] flamedeath says: And when you do I am going to shove the knife in deeper.
            [12:34:16 PM] flamedeath says: Lock your windows and watch your doors, pretty boy...I'm coming for you...
            [12:34:23 PM] C.C. says: Nice try, man. But I'm not a guy.
            [12:34:37 PM] flamedeath says: sure you are
            [12:34:44 PM] C.C. says: And you can tell because...
            [12:35:04 PM] flamedeath says: just shut up (Offensive cultural text here)! </span>

After that, he went Offline.

O_o Spooky.

I'm too freaked out to put any more words here.

Comment

• Lisa: *huggles* That's great.

Oh, that reminds me of something. For some reason at school one day, I was in a really good mood. I went around the school smiling at everybody and saying "hi". On the way out, I smiled at this kid at the top of the stairs. He dropped his backpack down the stairs. lol. My smile has power! *snicker*

My throat still hurts a bit, but its a lot better.

I'm supposed to be working on my project, but it's hard. I can't find enough for a stupid two page report. I mean, I've got it all jumbled up and *gets dizzy*. I don't want to think about it...but it's due on Monday so I have to get the written part finished today.

Gigo: What did you say to the person? It had to have been bad... That's freaky.
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Oh, poo. I've been slacking off in this topic again...*sobs* It's a habit I just can't break!

BUT...I saw HHGTTG!!! WOOT! And I am going to worship Marvin from now until eternity! YAY!

I went over to my friend's yesterday. We saw the movie, watched an SVU or two, and worked on this anthology of bizarre stories we're writing that are based on a conversation we overheard at school about someone's court date getting canceled. Having overactive imaginations as we do, we presumed this was about our principal, and are writing up all the <STRIKE>im</STRIKE>possible scenarios that we can think of which might have caused this comment we heard. Fun!
                *Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Err...Angel: I didn't KNOW the person. He mysteriously popped up.

My stare has more power than your smile.

I am insane. Maybe not as much as Sharky is, but I'm insane, nevertheless.

I joined Ultimate(why they call it that when you play frisbee, I have no idea) and I am running around, tackling the frisbee to the ground, and dropping it. I am terrible at Ultimate.

*snickers*

I just played Halo multiplayer and I sniped a hunter in the back, but I got killed by a bugger. Buggers bug me.

In another game, a bum rushed me.

That bum, he bummed my bum.
                  He bummed my bum, that bum.
                  But he won't bum no bums no more,
                  Cos I bummed that bum, I
                  bummed that bum that bum.

Doesn't make sense, but it's funny.

All sorts of quirky stuff happening around here, but I've got to go. Catch you on the rebound!

Comment

• Angel_Star:
                    I went around the school smiling at everybody and saying "hi". On the way out, I smiled at this kid at the top of the stairs. He dropped his backpack down the stairs. lol. My smile has power! *snicker*
                    Gigo:
                    My stare has more power than your smile.

Comment

• Well Gigo, maybe you did say someting, and it got around. What goes around comes around Gigo, thats called karma as I hope you would know that. Possibly someone from this board was hurt from something you said, and possibly one of their friends was avenging for them. Either way, what they said was wrong. To be feeling freaked out now is okay, but I seriously wouldn't sweat it. But what they said was not politicly correct, (judging from the offensive cultural text notice) and I can't belive the jerk would go so far to threaten someone like that. In any case, I wouldn't be worried about them hurting you, its seriously unlogical.
                      My God I havn't been here in SOOO long its not healthy. HOW IS EVERYBODY!? *huggles all around* I've been sooo busy and up to my ears in school work. I have to do this HUGE project on princess Di. Though I'm done with the oral part, the papers ahead... *dreads* But it was good to come back here for a bit. I should go, though I'll be back later tonight...

----------------------------------------------
                      Member of the DDFQOTW foundation
                      Founder of the sini foundation
                      Commited fratcha-bruta

Forever and Always

Comment

• Leah's right. Are you sure you didn't do something? No, of course your not.

How many posts must you have to get to the next status after member? What is the next level after member? This should be in the newbie area but I'm no longer a newbie. By a little.

That really is freaky GIGO
                        ------------------------------
                        Footsteps in the snow
                        suggest where you have been,
                        point where you are going:
                        but where they suddenly vanish,
                        never dismiss the possiblity
                        of flight....

Comment

• Hang on, I suck, I read that wrong GIGO. But you should definitely block that person! Can you do that with Skype? 'cause you should if you can.

*worried*
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecrow628:

How many posts must you have to get to the next status after member? What is the next level after member? This should be in the newbie area but I'm no longer a newbie. By a little.
                            You're still a newbie in my book. *huggles*

I think you have to have 1000 posts to go up to the next level, which is Senior Member. Am I right? Anyways, all the ranks and stuff are somewhere in My Space.

OoOo. I love Breathe (2 am). Absolutely one of my favorite songs. *clicks on link* Yes, I did notice it before, I just didn't pay attention. Wait...that doesn't make sense. Ah well.
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• *baaaackspaces* I just wrote a paragraph describing the music I was listening to. It's unique.
                              <span class="ev_code_WHITE">A suggestion of bells. I turned up the volume just a bit as a lazy wind abruptly flooded the speakers with its thunder. More sounds trickled in, joining the others in a sort of peace. And now the wind fades, the music shifting in its own way as more instruments enter.</span>
                              Gigish, honestly, act as eccentric as you can be. Try to convert flamedeath to some whimsical "love everyone" religion. XD Preach fasting and drinking only nectar from flowers to show spiritual and, at the same time, earthly peace. XD Just be weird. Or you could go in the other direction, telling him to worship the devil (and act like you honestly beleive that's his goal) not by killing people, but by eating bugs or something. Because bugs are whatever.

In response to Lisa and everyone else, I'll tell you my view. Simply, I hate fitting into any stereotype. Any. Not just my rage against pink and all of that because of what it stands for, but for being, well, anything. I mean, who'd want to be the manifestation of all things newbieness? Or the epitome of an online geek. Really. You can be judged and judged wrong, but it's worse to be judged as something simple, stereotypical, and be judged correctly. I used to be a lot more of an introvert than I am now. I have a lot of friends, on a lot of levels, but still, I'm not 100% outgoing. You can have a middle ground. And I don't rebell against what's popular because of what it stands for. Some rap is popular. So take this: "I don't like rap." Is it you striving to be different in your own way? 'Cuz some rap is popular because it's actually good. And same from some rock. And modern music. You can't generalize _anything_. Which... I went off topic. XD This wasn't really the direction I intended on going. Oooh, I have more backbone, too. If someone dissed Raven at school, I'd stand up in her defence, whether she was there or not. Whereas I would've just let it pass, agreeing in my own way because I didn't want to get involved.

Also, discussing bits from chat. To sharky: If you don't think of me as a girl who would wear scrunchies, what am I? And maybe you thought that because I said it myself. XD Hai. Been a rant about having hair up vs letting it be down. I have having hair down; it's not short enough to not get in my way, but I hate having it up too... what a sad problem. Sad as in pathetic, this time.

And for Brennick, saying he doesn't need huggles, he has good looks enough... XD Suuure. A guy can be cute until he opens his mouth. And then he's lost all of his good looks right then. Huggles are good.

Hah. Also, when evil joe ran off to ...intimidate... B because B was being a brat who wouldn't go get the ball when he had kicked it out, and it was rolling down the road, I commented that he's such a bully, which he really is. He's so full of himself that that's the direction he's gone, but I don't really care anymore. He doesn't affect me, G, or Tronas, but he likes to take advantage of B and Chris with implied threats. His cocky, smug way of being. And in commenting, I found that T and G both agreed. C was there playing four square also, but he was oblivious. Or maybe he had gone home, not sure which. Same dif. Anyway, the response was, "yeah, but he's not a bully so much to B as he is to Chris." And J messes around with C to gain a little statis to himself. It's fun, and it feels good to have power over someone. In truth, that's what it comes down to. The thing is, Chris doesn't know what J is doing, and he's just a little kid. Dunno how old, maybe 3rd grade at the most, that kind of little. So he tries to act tough when he's not, tries to stand up to J when we know he can't, and J encourages him. It gives J a chance to fight/ manipulate/ bully Chris. It's sick.

Kaiba-ish:
                              My glare is the most powerful of all! People bend over like Nita in front of Balor when I glare them in the eye. Or like anyone in front of Seto.
                              My glare surpasses your glare! And my RAWWRR masters all!

Kaiba-ish:
                              TIME AND TIME AGAIN
                              Time and time again, you think about yourself before you think about me. Time and time again...
                              -Papa Roach

Okay, Okay, I stopped. XD

As for the suffixes, I'll have to start asigning meanings or ranks to them. XD

'Nella, dunno if that's true about all the world. Whatever it was, it may or may not have been connected to the forums, coulda been some random freak online. But if you can, I'd suggest that Gigo messages someone up in the head of Skype about that member. Because death threats are kinda... bad. And unsettling, even if you feel like you should be able to dismiss it. I don't really beleive in karma, but if it makes you feel like the world is a fair, balanced place, I'll say I do.

Today, I'm also 15, 16, AND 17 years old, all at once. Really amazing. Wonder how I do seemingly impossible stuff like this.

Isn't pollitically correct? I think political correctness is ******** bull, pardon my lack of political correctness. Now, if you're refering to Gigo's <span class="ev_code_WHITE">****ing</span> throat, I'll let you know that words are a lot of silliness. Yesh. And some people have more or less tolerence of them, and it really is lack of tolerence, not you looking down on some disgusting word whose negativeness has been instilled in the root of your bones. Which, well, now that I've worded it like that, it is both. But it's more from your uppity nose.

Talking to people in general. I started by replying to 'Nella's line or so, but then "your" was meant to people in general. Not all people, just, what I mean is, no one person.

*huggls all and beams to 'Nella* Projects suck. I just remembered I had a couple hundred to worry about... but my one I'll just... write tomorrow. XD Before Monday, at least, so I can't really say I'm procrastinating because it's not due Monday, but some day after. Tuesday, I think. XD

Uhhh... nothing Gigish has done deserves death threats. Not even Carl. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">for all I desperately wish I could rip out his guts. Not seriously, of course. That would be gross. And murder, but more important, gross. Naw, I'm just kidding. XD</span>
                              So yeah, I postish. Oooh, but there are more... Nada I can reply to.
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *huggles Gryph* Yay.

Leah, Nicky (Why do I keep calling you Nicky?), I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that I have done nothing that bad for someone to attack me like this. I can say this (down, Lissa.) because if I've done something wrong, you probably read it another way instead of the way I meant.

I'm relaxed because it's not in my nature to be the paranoid person. If someone says that they're going to kill me, I might feel a little freaked out, but: it's okay. It's probably some guy faking. If I do get killed, well, I enjoyed life as it is.

On another note:

Wow. two people have made their signatures from one of my posts. I guess I should be honoured. *imagines scene where everyone who has a siggy like that changes it* Hee hee.

Political correctness is just another way of lying, or to hurt someone.

Say you say someone's ******** and gay (when they're not.)

The politically correct version of that is: You have special needs, and you practice an alternative lifestyle.

That's just mean, that is. It's even worse if the person doesn't know what you're talking about.

_Nobody_ can beat Martin. He's so cuddly.

Oh, crapola. I have a book report on the topic of Animal Fantasy, and I'm in a war with a girl who's ALMOST, if not AS smart as me, and we are waging war with each other. We both came up with the idea of Animal Farm as a book report book, and we are waging war with each other, both doing an Oral Book Report in front of the class. I am soo gonna win. But then: she's probably saying the same thing. *laughs evilly* I'm gonna win!

Leah, what's your opinion on Princess Di? She seemed to be a bad person in one book, then an innocent victim. I highly doubt the latter. But: I dunno. I have no opinion about her.

A-hah. I have 100 posts. Now to only do that 10 times. Easy.

*is confused*

Evil joe...B...G...Tronas...B...Chris....T...G...C....B ....C...J...C...C...J....J...C...

*is confused*

Someday, we shall all have to meet somewhere. And we shall challange our smiles and stares and glares and RAWWRRs.

Gryph, you forgot that you're also 28.

"We are, when the cause is sufficent, insane." That's me in every aspect. When the time is right, I will go to death and beyond to do something.

Apart from asking a girl to the Spring Dance. That is the only thing I can't do.

*tries to imagine Gryphon* *comes up with a dust cloud filled with cats, Ninja suits, Sai, RAWWRRs, and a whole lot more infront of the computer* That'll do.

P.S.: Angel_star, when I saw your post I didn't see the word 'Lisa:'. Imagine how I felt.

Well, actually I didn't feel anything. So there.

Comment

Working...
                                X