No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gah, Hogosha. I don't know how long 'til my exams. Meh. Oh, I haven't visited my oline grades in a while.

Heh. Heh heh. Someone should come rescure Sharky from us. We're plotting, and so far it sounds like he's getting a make-over.

nitafan211 lets give him a make over!
    wildflower44 "Fiendish and sinister"
    nitafan211 Yes, Sharky wears eye shadow too
    sharklord See, this is what happens when a guy is standed in a chatroom full of girls.

Gryphon only, i don't like nail polish or lipstick
    Gryphon (or eye shadow at that)
    sharklord YES!!
    Gryphon so i can sympathize with sharky
    sharklord ALRIGHT GRYPHON!
    Gryphon only, i'm still going to give sharky a make-over

I went to the doctor and I was tested for _Lyme disease_ and that means I was STABBED with a NEEDLE. It's really not the blood that bothers me; it's just thinking about all of the veins and arteries and the heart pumping your life out as you [refrains from typing up a really graphic scene]. Well, I don't know what's wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's not that.

*random thought of the day* I wish I could have a little history-freak imp floating over my shoulder to whisper all the answers to the tests in my ear.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• You don't like needles, do you Gryph.

History freak imp? Would that look like Poot?

Sharky (lipstick man, against his will) : Number 3. . .
      . . .
      . . .
      MWEE.

No shark swirly. PENGUIN.

Me in chat when no one else is there:

<span class="ev_code_green">wildflower44</span> Twas the night before christmas,and all through the forums, not a creature was stirring, not even a bat. . .
      <span class="ev_code_green">wildflower44</span> The Marauders would wish it known that the forums' bat has left the premises.
      <span class="ev_code_green">wildflower44</span> (Sound of applause in background from fuzzy, adorable shark who had been plotting to eat the bat)

I WAS BORED, OKAY?

Comment

• Yay! me have new avi. Yay! Anyway i really have no clue what to post but just felt like doing so. So i am. Dang i have no clue what to post. sigh. I cant wait till school lets out for Christmas. Then i get to go to my Grandparents. Yay! And it means my exams are over.

And whats all this stuff about sharky being lipstick man? And why is gryphon going to jump sharky and put make-up on him? Or did i read something wrong. I am so confuzzeled.
        "Free is Free" -Dain
        Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
        Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• Originally posted by sharklord:
          BiW~It's the runon sentence OF DOOM!!
          YAY RUNON SENTENCE!

Biw again~ I DON'T WEAR LIPSTICK! And I'm NOT the QUEEN of ANYTHING--I AM A GUY!! *muttters to himself* I really need to find out what's wrong with these people...
          Yup. It's fun to mess with Sharky's head yesh it is...

Aww gryph. *huggles* BiW hopeses you feelses betterses soon!

I LOVE YOUR AVIE WILDFLOWER!!!!!!
          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I don't see why you all think Chani's swirly looks like animals. Look at the colors... I think it's Chani the Forum Mom Goddess avie.

High Wizardry Santa Clause. Ooo

Ahaha, Dain, we've been plotting against sharky. 'Wasn't just my idea.

I think Sharky is everyone's favorite forum member. No, honestly.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yes. This is what happens when I get bored.
              ??????????????
              I lurk. It's what I do.
              "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

• I jsut realized that you have to check this thing often or you get TOALLY lost. unless there's no point to the discussion. in which case....

vv
                PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Dude, I love all your avies! *flaunts hers* You like? I made it meself, out of the YW pics I could find at the time...

Well, all this talk about finals. Mine are in January, as I'm still in high school... hello F's...

I'm still failing English, though...
                  "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                  "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Yay!!! One more final to go and I can get myself out of here!!! Too bad it has to be self-defense...I have to wear my stupid knee-brace so I won't hurt my knee again...but oh well. Afterwards my dad is going to pick me up and I can check out of my room. I'm going to stay with him in a hotel for the night and go look at the Opryland Hotel (Yes it's in TN. Nashville to be exact) Then in the morning I can go home!!! The only thing about being home for a month is I can't use any IMs...but I might be able to get on here a bit...TTYL!
                    ~Rachel

Comment

• That avie is very nice Artemis, however it is in violation of the rules of these forums. First of all it is too big, the max is either 68 x 68 or 100 x 68. Secondly, its not supposed to be animated. I would change it before someone alerts Lee.
                      "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• Wow, I've been sigged!

I like Dain's new avatar. *makes himself a Christmas avatar*

Artemis' avatar is also confusing, as it includes DD's own one as one of the images. But the maximum size is 68x68, or 68x100.
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I'm in high school, and my finals are now. Although we work on a college schedule. Which means I get out in mid-May...

The avie is cool, but read the other guy's comments.

PM got sigged! That officially makes him one of the most well known people of the forums. Or something important like that.

Me? Favorite forum member? Wow.

Mess with my head, will you? Well, two can play that game.
                          But we'll need an extra deck of cards...
                          And sand. Lots and lots of sand.
                          ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                          +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• *nods* Ah, thank you guys. I didn't know. Someone post on WS, someone reply to my post in the Playroom. I am extremely bored. _^_
                            "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                            "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• To clarify, I do like the avatar, but doesn't anyone else think it is a little bit...animated, for an avatar?
                              If it were allowed I'd want it for myself so I'm sorry if I sounded a bit angry, I'm not really.

[added]
                              I see you've changed it now so that's better.
                              [/added]

And once again, who says I'm a guy?
                              "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• OOO SHARKY!! SAND! I CAN GIVE YOU SAND! I keep it stashed in the rotting walnut accross the road.

YAY PM!

Hmmm.... out of everyone here, I think Sharky is my favorite forum member.
                                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Working...
                                X