No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Lucky Lucky!!!!!! Will you get any time to just to what you want? LUCKY!!! My mom might take me to New york SOMETIME, but SOMETIME, could be like 5 years from now. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!!!!! If you do have any time to do whatever then New York has the biggest bookstore in the world, Barnes and Noble, It has something like...... 5 miles of shelves or maybe more.... And of course there's A LOT more in New York.... oH!! LUCKY!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yeah! Have fun!! LUCKY!!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! 50 PAGES!!!!!!!! Fun fun... oops. I've never been to New York, probably not going to go for a long time if ever. FUN!!!!!!!! *throws mini phoenixes and gryphons in the air and they fly around and do flips and tricks and other happy fun fun things* I saw POTC again last night. I got really hyper and started quoting. That's a bad thing for me. Has anyone stayed till the end of the million hour long credits and seen the thing with the monkey? There's going to be a second one, it's obvious.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
          I promise I will use no more fun funs
          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
          Be happy life is good

Comment

• Oooh, Birdhead, fun! Congratulations!

The last time I was in New York was years ago, and I barely remember it...need to go again, now that we've moved back...

And, yes! Have fun! Do touristy things! How long will you be there for?

FIFTY PAGES! *celebrates*

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Oh Birdhead, you're so lucky! My friend went to New York over the summer! She said that it's really cool. You need to see something on Broadway while you're there. And you need to go to Chinatown. Everything there is so cheap!!!!

LUCKY!!!!

A Jedi Ewok
              And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
              A physics geek
              And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• *gasp* Chinatown!! Go to Chinatown!!! Ohhhh.. Your are soooooooooo lucky times a million!!!! There are only 3 places in the world that I want to go to more then New York. Make the best out of it!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• Fifty one pages!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!! La La La la La La!!!!!! *hands out free cups of cooky coffee to everyone except Cress.*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• What are they? The three places, I mean.

Uh, I think I'll pass on the the Cooky Coffee... no offense.

*Ella*

*Ella*
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Venice, The Amazon, and Antarctica. And I plan on going to all three. It's okay about the Cooky Coffee, I understand.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• *gasps* Venice! Ooh, I really want to go to Venice...also Rome. And Athens. And lots of other places...the Amazon would be neat. Antarctica would too, but I don't know...

I also really want to go to space, but without the risk factor. I would be so totally freaked out to be traveling in a spaceship where so many things could go wrong...that's one of the reasons it'd be so cool to be a wizard.

*Ella*

*Ella*
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I want to go all over the place. That's why I want to be a journalist, perfect way to travel a lot and not make a lot money. And I love writing. Perfect. I know this one girl who wants to go to every country. I'm not sure if that's gonna happen, but it might, if you stick to something you normally get what you want. Unless it has to do with parents or school... *mumble mumble* Space would be awesome but your right about the risk factors... Maybe by the time we're adults they'll have made space travel safe and open to the public.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• I've been thinking about journalism as a career too, for all the reasons you said...I want to travel and I love to write.

Yeah, maybe (about the space travel thing) but things can always go wrong...still, that would be soooo cool, if anyone could go. However, it'll probably be long after we're dead that that kind of space travel will be the least bit affordable...*sighs*

*Ella*

*Ella*
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Eh. Your right. that sucks. But there's always the bright side, in a few hundered years when we're dead the world will become over populated the world will be gross and disgusting and we won't be here.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Well, i am kinda glad for that. I don't want to be here for that, I don't know about you guys.

Dai
                                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                                Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                                :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                                A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

Working...
                                X