No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed the DD chat. For what, the fourth time since I've started posting? Yeah, that really stinks. I was at a Girl Scout meeting. There's a guy who lives next door to my troop leader's house, and he's in our grade. We watched one of his sisters playing outside, and it was funny. Then, he came out, and we were all staring at him. It was hilarious, because THEN his mom and another sister came home, so he had to run back into his house. He saw us watching him, and he just stared back at us, and after about two seconds we all cracked up. He shook his head and went back inside. He didn't come back, but his third sister and dad did. I think we scared him. Lol.

OMG. My soccer game today: we lost (again), 2-0. No scores by us, like usual. BUT. Coach pulled me to the side after the game, and said the All-Star coach was there. EEP! If that wasn't enough, Coach told me that he told the All-Star guy to watch me. So I might be on the All-Stars! After only two and a half seasons! (Dunno why. I'm not exactly the best.)

Speaking of recommendations, my (supposedly) EVIL English teacher pulled me out in the hall yesterday and said there was an offer from somewhere in Washington DC for a leadership seminar, and my name was "floating around". And she said she'll recommend me! Yay!

Edited to avoid nearly-double posting: If you have an account on Steelsings, the Tamora Pierce forum, DO NOT GO. Really, don't. You don't want to see what happened to it. (A hacker did something awful.) I repeat: DO NOT GO TO STEELSINGS.

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!
    Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
    "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
    "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Well, Lovey and I missed the DD chat. It's all my fault. *sobs* Actually, it's really no one's fault. You see, Lovey spent the night over here on Friday. We fell asleep watching PotO. It was sad. *sigh* I missed like 45 minutes of it. *dies* Well, after we woke up at 7:30 (*twitch* at the earliness), I had to get my hair cut at...uh...what was it? 11:00, I think. After that, we had to go find a Crossover dress. That was hard. *sigh* Everything is low cut and expensive and like, strapless. Which you can't where to the stupid Crossover thing. *sigh* Not that I'd where it anyways. We finally found a light blue dress that actually fit me pretty well. So we ate lunch there and got back around...uh...2:00pm or so. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Then we kind of just talked and had random conversations with Lovey's/my stalker</span>. *snicker* Yeah. He says he likes us both. *twitch* He's really...different.

Then we randomly called Andy like four times. *smirk* It was fun. He came over and played his guitar with Lovey playing bass. We ate pizza. Then we went for a walk, where I found out that slinging a metal cross at someone will hurt them. Hehehe... Uh... yeah. And Lovey got teased a lot because of the guy she likes...It's blatantly (heh...not sure if I used that in the right context, but oh well.) obvious. They'd look so great together. Yeah...Andy was threatening to call him, but unfortunately, he didn't have J's number. So...yeah. Andy scared the neighbors. He's different. In a good way. Andy's awesome. *grin*

Oooo. Yeah. Yesterday night, Lovey and I pretty much walked around my neighborhood three times. That's about 2 miles or so. Like, for the whole thing. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">We talked to our stalker</span>. *snicker* He's got issues.

AHHH....Sara's barking. I wonder if the cat's back. *goes to check* Naw, guess not. There was a little black kitty out there earlier.

Um...yeah. :.There's a whole lot of singing'/that's never gonna be heard/dissappearin' every day/without so much as a word/somehow.: *sings loudly and off key*

All I've got for homework is Algebra. Ah! Kill you all! Which is Lovey's! Oh, I absolutely have to talk about this. Lovey's character on a certain website (I don't think it's anyone's here...) has the same last name as the guy she likes. I told Andy this, and he started rolling on the floor laughing. It was hilarious. Lovey was trying to choke me with the chord thing for her bass. *snicker*

Wow. Long post. See what happens when I don't get on for a few days? Yeah...really sad, I know. *sigh* It seems like Lovey would be doing the same. I wonder how big her post will be. *ponders* I'm in a philosophical mood right now. Not really. I'M A SUGARHIGH EDUMACATED CHIPMUNK!!! And yes, I meant "edumacated".
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Here's an ode to all the mothers out there, especially my own:

Mom, you know I love you
        For all the things you do
        For all the trouble I've caused you
        Yet you still pull us through.

Mom, I'll love you forever
        Forever and always, with all my heart
        You put up with my silliness, stupidness
        And you still love me.

Mom, you'll always be the best
        You made my lunches, I cried on your shoulder
        You've seen me at my worst, and you still love me.
        But more importantly, you've seen me at my best, and you still don't hate me.

I love you, because you've done so much for me.
        I love you, because you're always there.
        I love you, because you're the most dependable chauffer.
        I love you, because you're my mom.

Not the best, I'm aware, but it's ten thirty pm, and I typed whatever came to my mind. Anyways, I'm going to Baltimore REALLY early tomorrow. We're getting up at seven, leaving at eight, and going straight to the best bookstore I've ever been to, the two-story Barnes & Noble. (And yes, I'm aware there's a four-story one in Kentucky. My friend has made me very aware of that, because she's been there.)

And Alla, about those tickets: Gr. I WANT them. Unfortunately, it's an SOL (a standardized test) day. Come on! It doesn't even count! But noooo, mom said no. SOL stands for Standards of Learning. (But there's another way to interperet it, according to my brother.) *sigh* There's a boy at school who has them, and HE'S going. Lucky. Hmm...all I need to do is ask him out just for the tickets, and dump him after the movie. Not really. I'm not cruel.
        Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
        "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!

Comment

• We no longer have a tree on top of the fence. This is a Good Thing, which might've been a Better Thing had the Good Thing-ness not been slightly diminished by the chainsaws outside my window waking me up this morning in order to remove aforementioned tree. A blanket silence spell would've come in handy right then... *a little sleepy, and therefore can't type, or register what's she's typing, or... something. Sleep is good. *

Angel:
          I'M A SUGARHIGH EDUMACATED CHIPMUNK!!! And yes, I meant "edumacated".
          I like that word. *steals your word* *eats it/falls asleep*

Wizgal:
          I`m kicking myself for not geting here earlier, and now I`m mentaly whacking myself in the head, too.
          And why the chat has to not work today? I am so annoyed right now, as you can probaly tell.
          Awww. *huggles*
          Chime always makes a point of not working (even more than it usually doesn't) on DD chats. *mutters* No exception this month- even with less people than we usually have, it still went slow/killed the visitor list/etc.

Lisa:
          Edited to avoid nearly-double posting: If you have an account on Steelsings, the Tamora Pierce forum, DO NOT GO. Really, don't. You don't want to see what happened to it. (A hacker did something awful.) I repeat: DO NOT GO TO STEELSINGS.
          OMG. I have an account, but I never post. (I log on every once in a while and lurk, though.) I saw what happened to the forums, and it's horrible. Just really, really...

Comment

• *feels really sick* McDonalds for breakfast. I got pancakes and... guhh.

I have a lot of stuff to talk about, but I'll delay it.

I went to karate yesterday. It was awesome, and I'm in such a great mood that I think I'll be impervious. Mostly it was kumite, not _any_ kata. I was kinda thankful for that because I really ought to work on my kata a lot more, and my stances are sad. But whatever. We paired off on different parts of the mat, and I was with A, a brown belt a year or two younger than me. Sensei had us take turns doing different moves such as a kick to the back of the leg and back fist to the face. Then it moved to trying anything. And afterwards, chinese food!

Nnn... McDonalds is awful. At least I'm not going to throw up.

There are more DD chats in the future. I wasn't paying attention to any of it, and I came in at the most random times. So, yeah, if my comments didn't make any sense...

Oh yeah, and my ankle is messed up and my feet are rubbed raw. So, fun. But it was awesome anyway! AYAYA

Angel, send your homework over here. I've been doing my brother's algebra. Well, more like I explain a little, do all the problems, and he checks his work off of mine. His math is fun compared to mine.

My mom rocks. XD

Wooh, lis!

Lis:
            (But there's another way to interperet it, according to my brother.)
            Yeahhh... my mom would be cracking up right now. Earlier:
            T: Skittles is a sheddy [meaning he sheds a lot] cat.
            M: Skittles is a ****ty cat. HAHAHA!

What's the link to Steelsings?
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Nooo!!! I can't find The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass anywhere!!! NOOO!!!!

*smashed library*

Lisa: *evil grin* I couldn't resist going to the site. XD But I was sooooo tired that I couldn't be bothered to click the link to the forums. So, XD.

O_o.

I'm still alive!!!

Hah. I have SAI and you don't. *dances*

I haven't eaten a full Mcdonalds meal in a year. But KFC rules!

XD

Comment

• I'm so relieved I believe I will attempt an allegory:

Stormpetrel is nonsense itself.
                The AP European History exam was tryingness itself.
                And Sunday is badly-hidden joy itself.

Nonsense took tryingness on Friday, yet the realization that it is infact, over, only hit on badly-hidden joy causing Nonsense to enjoy herself tremendously, sing loudly, and dance barefoot through the backyard.

Soo... yeah, I'm quite relieved.

Ooh... Gigo, I absolutely adore the His Dark Materials series. I hope that you find them. Although I found The Golden Compass to be the best of the three.

Okee-day, I'm done.

Zhai'helleva and Dai'stiho cousins.

Comment

• Hello, Storm!

*bounces off the walls* I feel remarkably hyper today.

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I saw a dog that looked like Ponch today. I petted it. It looked like it wanted to bite me. I stopped. It still looked like it wanted to bite me. XD

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Ogre</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Spi</span><span class="ev_code_BLUE">der</span>

BORED.

I'm going to watch HOLES. Bearded Dragons are cool. XD

Comment

• So lonely....oh, so lonely...

Heh. Hi!! *tacklehugs*

And how is everyone today? Doing well? That's very nice. I'm a sugarhigh edumacated chipmunk! *cough* Yeah... I was pretty much giggly all day. Quite sad, in fact. Harumph. My laugh is loud and obnoxious. It's not my fault. Quit making me laugh! *gasps for air* Can't...breathe...for the...laughter! THE PHANTOM IS IN MY MIND!! Get him out! Now! Help me!

Please, oh please no! I don't wanna go back! Don't take me away! AHHH!!! THE LIGHT!!! THE EVILL GREEN LIGHT! IT BURNS!!

*pause where aliens land*

Phew. Good thing they don't like butter knives. *maniacal laughter*

See what chocolate does to me? You see? *dies*

I scared people. Many people. More people than usual. I was singing PotO in Literature. I thought the teacher was gonna bite my head off. She wasn't having a good day. *silence*

I have Algebra homework to do. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">*kills Algebra with a butter knife*</span>
                    <3
                    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Saying of the Day: Never tackle the blacktop, for it shall always win.

Quote of the Day: Oooh! Lookie! I shredded my hand!

Fact of the Day: Hurdles are deadly.

Obvious Comment of the Day: Face first nose-dives into the ground are not a good idea.

I think you all can guess what happened from the above information, but I'll tell you--we were doing hurdles in P.E. today, and I tripped over the small one. Gah. Soo uncoordinated. My palm is now shredded and torn, and in much pain. As is the back of my hand. How I hurt the back AND front of the same hand (left, and I'm left-handed ) I don't know. Probably skidded a couple feet. Now, I have a torn-up hand, a bitten-up ear, and various bruises on my arms and legs from soccer and/or friends hitting me.

YAAAYY-ness! I'm so happy though! I got a letter from the school saying I got accepted into the advanced class I applied for! That means, if all goes as well for next year as it did for this one (and I'm almost positive it will) I'll be in advanced courses for 6 out of 7 classes! Hard, yes, but fun! (The six advanced classes will be: Honors Math/Algebra 1, Science, English, and History; Advanced Chorus; and Literary Arts: Journalism. The seventh class? P.E.)

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *wheez* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! *passes out from lack of oxygen* I've missed 2 (and one post) of ToGR!!! *wails*

Ok...so I totally blew off my second-hand stalker while I was at Angel's house. Why, you ask? So..I turned him down, and he immediately went back to pursuing her. I called him an insensitive jerk and other crap. So, we called Shoe, and he came over with his guitar. (I already had my bass over there because we had been practicing for when we play at Chapel for the next two weeks on Friday. In fact, I think I'll tell you all about that now. Well, so I stayed afterschool and it was Andy on guitar, Spencer (uber-gorgeous who must go back to the mothership (which is Dani's) ) on lead guitar, Angel singing (sort of), Travis on keyboard (which I had to re-teach him how to play....weird) and myself on bass (our drummer wasn't there.) It was cool. I left my 30-year old hippie-esque turtle ring there, as I was devastated to find out as Angel's mum drove off, but I went in there this morning and got it.) Anywho...back to the topic...Angel told Shoe about the guy I like...which I don't mind. Shoe is cool...and about the last name character thing...I was suffering from a lack of creativity, OK?!?!?!? He is convinced that the guy I like likes me back...*sigh* One can only dream.

So, the high school band, choir, jazz band, and orchestra got back from Chicago yesterday. My friend Emma got to go because she plays in the middle school orchestra and the high school needed more violins or something. The ygot to see the Blue Man group...*growl* I got to see them at the Luxor in Vegas....and it sounds like they did just about the same thing (except they didn't perform White Rabbit!!! *scream*) So, I shouldn't be complaining. Now the Blue Man groupies consist of Dani, Emma, and I. Dani and I saw them together in Las Vegas, but there are three Blue Men, so we thought that there should be three groupies...you know...so we can paint ourselves blue...and...stuff...so we figured we could have her cousin Sam (who is in a lot of my classes) be the third, because he las less hair so it'd be easier to paint him blue, but Emma will do...and...she's actually seen them. She brought me back some tissue paper from their show. I'll add it to my collection of Blue Man tissue paper (see their show. You'll get it then.)

Let's see...what else...oh!

I was riding the bus this afternoon...and it came to the part where everyone gets off the bus except the guy I like and myself...*swoon* I don't like to initiate the convo because I don't want to seem too eager to talk to him. So...I'm sitting there...drinking a Dr. Pepper. Here is our convo. Y'all know my real name, and he sure as heck didn't call me "Lovey," but that's what I'm going to use as my name, and I'll use "Bo" as his. Why? I don't know.

L: *sits lazily, nonchalant in nature, looking at seat behind her, which, mind you, is NOT occupied by "Bo."*
                        B: Hello "Lovey"
                        L: *is startled by his initiation of convo* Hey, "Bo."
                        B: (insert 20 minutes worth of random convo)
                        L: (insert 20 minutes worth of random reply)
                        B & L: *gets off bus*
                        B: My dad's not working today, so I'm gonna walk over and get an energy drink from Kroger.
                        L: My grandma's gonna pick me up today, and I think she thinks that's where the stop is.
                        B: There we go! We can walk together!
                        L: *internal shriek of excitement* Yup!
                        L: *notices mother is sitting in car about 5 yard from L & B; internal sigh of 'crap'* Oh....there's my mum.
                        B: I guess not then...
                        L: Yeah...
                        B: ...
                        L: ...
                        B: See ya, "Lovey."
                        L: See ya, "Bo."

ARGH! MOTHER!!!!

"To Youth (My Sweet Roisin Dubh)" Flogging Molly (That's pronounced roy-sheen dub)

I have a sticker that says 'Alpha' affixed to my skirt. It was given to me by the guy with the locker next to me. He's cool.

oopsie...sorry PM about the width thing. I keep forgetting to fix that.

Comment

• Angelstar:
                          I have Algebra homework to do. *kills Algebra with a butter knife*
                          I have Algebra work too... *glares at unopened algebra book until it shrivels up under my detestfull glare*

We started a new lesson in math today. It's trig, you know, with the triangles. (We're doing the most basic kind EVER..thankfully, or then I'd die!!*
                          .....Anyway, the teacher's like "triangles are veyry complicated. People devote their whole lives to studying triangles..."

And I'm like, huh? People devote their LIVES to studying triangles?? WHAT A BORING LIFE!!! Then I remembered what my last year math teacher said.. "There was this man, who woke up in the morning, went up to attic and studied this math equation until midnight then slept. He even ate up there while trying to figure out the problem... then, after a YEAR, he went to this math convention and they pointed out a mistake. So... the insane man studies the problem for SEVEN MORE YEARS and finally realizes that it's impossible to solve!!" It's a true story.... a man locked himself up to study a math equation for almost a decade, how... *****.... disturbing... *shudders*... I would NEVER do that! Math isn't even interesting (expects denial)!!

Gigo:
                          I'm going to watch HOLES. Bearded Dragons are cool. XD
                          OMG, Beardies ROCK MY SOX!! I have a Beardy, whose name is Beardy (sorta). Actually, we had 2, but one DIED!! *sobs* Everyone should read my post on Beardies in the movies poll thread thing... *BEARDY!! I luv my totally adorable
                          "baby" lizard!!!

My favorite song is on the radio... (iTunes radio that is, INTUNES ARE SO COOL!) *Gets up and sings really loudly though in-tune.... sister in other room calls "SHUDDUP!!" ..... I say/sing favorite song lyrics and turn up volume... HA!!....oops, song is over so changes staion*

Comment

• Wow Lovebird, sounds like you had quite the day... lol. Don't worry, I'm sure it will get better soon. Things are looking up if he initiated the conversation. Other than that, I got nothing... except:

STAR WARS III IS COMING!!!! *screams in ecstatic joy completely shattering the eardrums of all present save her own which she thoughtfully plugged with wax in deference to her frequent screams* I cannot wait! I have been brushing up on my Star Wars lore and catching up on the events of the movies and re-reading the books... w00t! And for all of you who are not excited about Star Wars... well... go jump in a Bakta Tank and it shall heal you of all of your problems...

Okay, I'm done raving.

Zhai'helleva and Dai'stiho!

Comment

• Infanticide is not a good thing. Infanticide is illegal. Infanticide- *screams in fury* Let go of my bear you little moron!!!!! STAY AWAY! *becomes red in fury*

No, that's NOT supposed to look that way!

I am alright. They have left the vacinity. Yay! The door's shut! *dances* MOO HA HA!

Edit: Wow. That's really incoherent. Anyways, my li'l bro has E over here. Well, earlier E dropped the ladder. It hit my mom's tire. *sigh* Not fun. Then they came inside to torment me more. Toodles.
                              <3

Comment

• Wow. You all are really quick to reply. Clappies for you.

I was supposed to go to the Choir/Orch concert tonight... but I didn't. Kerry is ticked at me. Oh well.

I am still uber-happy about the "Bo" thing. Hee hee.

I made a huge postie on this RP site...then I lost it...ARGYLE!

That's all!

Comment

Working...
                                X