No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some weird Finnish "rock." Sounds... oh, that was the ad! Okay, I think _this_ is the Finnish rock. Rasmus or something like that -- Rad linked me to it. According to their biography on Yahoo, they're really successful.

Kinda had fudge. Too much sugar... Kinda in a slump now.

I feel like Marence is ignoring everyone at Smuggling the Star, and it's driving me mad. Whatever. The school's student-made newspaper was passed out this morning. Oh. DOn't want to talk about that.

Do a little eye contact. And smile. And give your full attention even when you don't want to assosciate with the person. Paint yourself benevolent.

Teacher favoratism. Yeahh... In tech.

*feels like drawing*

I'm screwing myself. My priorities are sliding again... god, I can't think. *turns off music*

'Mato Brains:
    Tomatoes are good for your health! So Gryph must be very healthy! *falls over laughing*
    I had subway. With tomatoes! And oh.. a newbie's head exploded in chat.

Time. Sucks.

Kaiba:
    I feel so special right now-- I'm in TWO siggys! Lisa an Gryph's, thanks guys! (Lisa, I spelled the word "year" wrong, accidently wrote "yare or yera" or sumthin. You might wanna fix that if haven't already, BTW).
    *grins and huggles*

Yahahahah snker nayayahh HEHE huhsnurk

MOm and I are laughing at each other, and I'm making fun of her laughing, which only makes us laugh even hard. LAUGH A LOT!!!
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Comment

• Yay to giddiness! <span class="ev_code_WHITE">I'm good! Happy, in fact.</span>

NOTHING WILL RUIN MY MOOD. AND THAT IS FINAL.

I am so happy, so very happy, I've got the love of Jesus in my heart. Oh, I'm so happy, so very happy- *gets choked and dragged off stage*

Hehehe...yeah. EVERYBODY POINT AND LAUGH AT LOVEY'S MISFORTUNE!!! ROFL!!

Today was totally awesome! I don't know why; It just was. Anyways, we had a meeting in our Bible teacher's room for the 8th grade chapel. Lovey received an evil glare from "Mrs. Chapel". *shudder* I'm so excited I can't type. I don't know what's wrong with me...

*dances around insanely* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">la de da</span>

I had horseback riding. I had a case of the giggles so bad that I nearly fell of Gordo, the pony I rode. 'Course, he was goin' really fast and he's so small it wouldn't be very far to the ground anyways. *dies* *is giddy* Something is wrong with me. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">no duh</span>

So...oh, yeah. We talked to the teacher after school and were 10 minutes late to band practice because of it. I hope he still gave us the grade. *sigh* It'd be just like him to accept the note, but still give us zeros. It was fun to watch my friends vent out their frustration.

*is giddy* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">*gasps for air* Can't...breathe...laughing too much...</span>

TOMATOES ARE GOOD FOR YOU! I AM A TOMATO! BEING AROUND ME IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• *is unpleasantly reminded of a paticular incident in chat*

Angel, PLEASE don't mention anything about eating, health, and tomatoes. Not even squishy stuff.

Ooh! A cellphone!

I 'technically' have a: digital camcorder, digital camera, a cellphone, a MP3 player, and a Walkman. My elder sister 'borrows' them (a more appropriate word would be THEFT) with the arguement that 'I'm too young for such things'. Size didn't matter to how I beat her up.

My parents keep the cellphone. We need a SIM card for it. Or something.

I'm hunting around the house for a towel. I need it for May 25th. Kudos to you if you know why.

If you _do_ know, I'm impressed, but only if you're not PM or Kathy. XD

*sigh* Boredom has kicked in with a vengence.

Bored.

Need. Coffee.

Bye.

Comment

• Could the towel have anything to do with Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That's the only towel thing I can come up with.
            I am horribly jealous of you now Angel. I'm in a really really bad mood. I had swimming today and it was beyond hard and I am SO tired. Plus, I still have two days of swimming left this week. Oh joy. I'm not going to be able to walk by Saturday I'll be so sore.
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            I promise not to funfun anymore
            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Oh, don't worry, Cress. My mood plummeted about fifteen minutes after I posted that. *glowers* My dad wanted to scan this thing and send it into these people...after he'd already been on the computer and I had been on for like five minutes. So, yeah, we yelled at each other as usual and he unplugged the computer. So, that pretty much spoiled it.

I jinxed myself. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">(again)</span>

Anyways...I should be in bed. So, toodles!
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Re 25th May- I think it's a Hitch-Hikers thing.

BUT. It's also The Glorious 25th of May: How do They Rise Up?

I have to find a fake lilac or something to wear. *sigh* logistics, logistics.

And, heh, congrats on phone, kaiba. *mutters* I sort of need to get rid of my crappy Nokia. But... I can't afford it. So.
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• [Rocks back and forth in his rocking chair.]

Oh, I remember those days, back in January 1978 I think it was... I listened to that new radio series they were playing and, you know what?

I wasn't so keen on it. I mean, it was Ok, but it didn't grab me. I listened again the next week anyway, as there wasn't anything else good on, and that episode introduced Zaphod. I liked him . So, I kept listening, buying the books, going to two book signings, buying the Infocom game (and asking DNA at the second signing what else I had to do to get the Babelfish, as the hint book wasn't out then, and I'd almost got the fish...).

Yesterday, I listened to the first episode of the fourth radio series.
                  Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Meh: I'll tell you.

It's towel day, to honor the great DA.

O_o PM: you have a rocking chair? :S That is SERIOUSLY scary.

I love playing the infocom game. So fun! I'm on the evil and huge ship, where I get lost.

Ho-hum.

http://www.towelday.kojv.net/

This should be interesting...a sixth grader: carrying a towel to honor Douglas Adams!!!

That'll get the teachers confused. XD

Comment

• I don't actually have a rocking chair, I just think about getting one occasionally.

Hmmm, Towel Day. Why not do as it suggests, and explain it to your teachers, see if they'll join in?

May 25th is one week after May 18th, DD's birthday. Just thought I ought to point that out.
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Yay! I have two + two days holiday from school! I slept 12 hours this night, no waking up at seven!

Btw, this is my first post in ToGR. Page 417.. Hmm.. Magical number!

417 <--flip two first numbers
                        14 7 <-- 7x2 =14? Cool!

*Too much maths lessons in school*

I'm waiting for Hitch-hiker's guide to galaxy -movie, too. The internet site was interesting..
                        The characters look different than i imagined.. But I hope that the movie is good. They made it soo long time. It have to be good! *Kohta menetetään ihmishenkiä jos se on huono*
                        Is the movie only of first book? Or what?

Hitchhiker's game

Oh I have to go.. Have fun with that game! =D

<sub>Edit: 12 hours</sub>
                        [hr]The Finnish Wizard, suomalainen velho

Comment

• how do you become an administrator because i reall want to become an administrator even though i probably have no chance thank you for all replies.

Comment

• You don't, essentially. We have one fabulous head admin Lee Enfield-Burke who does the work of ten women & is just all-round brilliant; and we have out equally fantastic forum mods, kli6 and Peter Murray, with their strange and frightening power of being able to delete TTOGR. Um, so positions are really not open!

Also, everyone: how do they rise up?
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• PM:
                              I don't actually have a rocking chair, I just think about getting one occasionally.
                              things. Oh, I'll find SOMETHING...

Call me on my BRAND NEW cell phone at 555-1235!!! Actually, that's not a real number. I'm not even SURE what my number is (I haven't called MYSELF, only others, and they didn't bother to tell me my address!) It's not that great but it's still MINE!! *huggles ugly black little phone*

Comment

• AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Since we're on the topic of mothers-who-are-awesome, I thought I should mention my mom is the best! She just went online and bought tickets for Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith! So, at 4:30 on May 19th, that's where I'll be! And to top it all off, she didn't just buy them for my family. She bought one for STEPHIE!! Which means my best-est friendsie in the whole entire world is gonna see the cooliest movie with me! Yaaaay-nesss!

Weee'rreee off to see the movie
                                The most wonderful movie of all
                                George Lucas is the greatest guy becaaauuuse!
                                Because of the whole Star Wars universe!
                                Weee'rreee off to see the movie!
                                The most wonderful movie of all!

The above is a song made up by me, myself, and another personality that lives in my head. It's sung to the tune of "We're off to see the Wizard" from the Wizard of Oz. If you haven't seen that movie, you're missing out on a great thing.
                                Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                                "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                                "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Working...
                                X