The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...

I did well on the Intro. to Chem. and Physics quiz. 90%...not bad.

So...today our testimonies were due. Oral presentation...*shudder*
    I was working on it in Lit. because it was due next period, but my teacher took my index cards away and told me I had to work on my stupid Across Five Aprils questions. Gaah!
    Thankfully, we ran out of time in Bible, so I go tomorrow. YAY!
    Monday...I have a paper and a project board due on the Underground Railroad...which, contrary to popular belief, is not a subway... <span class="ev_code_WHITE">(PM...Sharky....)</span>
    And...Sunday is MAY DAY!!!!! WHOOT! My friend is having a party...
    My poem...written 172 days before May Day:
    You may not have heard of May Day:
    A holiday all but new
    We go around the neighbourhood,
    bringing May baskets to you

We'll ring your bell to wish you well,
    but anonymous are we.
    Away we rush or else you must
    kiss the ones you see.

Thank you.

Anywho....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PotO comes out on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! Whoot! I'm having a PotO party!!!! If you lived here, I'd invite you all to it...but... ...you don't!!!! Well...except Angel...Angel: You're invited.

Yup.

Today's song:
    "Tobacco Island" Flogging Molly

WHOOT!

Comment

• Comment

• Ooh... I like school! Well, maybe not all of it, actually, in retrospect, just a paltry two classes, but still, school is good for you. I enjoy it, although waking up to go to school at 7:30 in the morning is the part of my day that I highly despise...*ugh* I am a morning person, and it still takes me about half of an hour to stop moving sluggishly and groaning at intermittent intervals...

But, yeah... school is cool, and admitting that does not cast aspersions on my sanity, for all that it points to the contrary. (Or does it? *Dun Dun Dun!*)

Also, Kaiba, who on Terra are you comparing yourself to? A 7.32 minute mile is really good! I love to run long-distance, but I have trouble breaking the eight-minute mile mark. Us long-distance runners don't need to run super-speed... Slow, steady, and endurence-y... wins the race.

Zhai'helleva and Dai'stiho Cousins!

Comment

• my old school was EVIL i swear it's run by heathans(devil worshipers) the teachers are evil the principle gives detention to students who talk to loud in the halls. and they assigned way too much homework!
          (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
          "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

• Lovey:
            Monday...I have a paper and a project board due on the Underground Railroad...which, contrary to popular belief, is not a subway...
            HaHA! That's so funny; I don't beleive PM thought that. Hehehehe. And sharky had to have been joking, right? Right?

Wooh, for Kaiba. What's with all of these group/ parter tests? I've never heard of them before this month. Only open book or open notes tests. And for this one open notes, but no books test (to see how good your notes were) that K took, he scanned pages of his textbook and printed it up. And those were his notes. XD ANd Awesome.

Over summer I start to wish there was school. During school, I sure as heck wish it were summer. How's that about school? Works for winter vs summer too, if you like the snow, hate heat.

Carl, I'm not joking. Capitalize the beginning of your sentence and punctuate.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ahem. I didn't learn US history, so the Underground Railroad didn't mean much to me. Ok, so some of the characters in Babylon 5 were running an underground railroad, and now I realise that must have been inspired by the historical one.

Oh, and Sharky wasn't joking...

... he's insane, remember?
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Partner test?? wow....

¿Cuándo Día de mayo es?? Yo me olvidé

NOOO GOTTA GO TO MY NEXT CLASS NOW....BAND

<3
                ~*KsSk8er*~
                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Gryph:
                  HaHA! That's so funny; I don't beleive PM thought that. Hehehehe. And sharky had to have been joking, right? Right?
                  Man...I hope so.

So...anywho. Tannis (a uber-popular, uber-rich girl at my school) rode the bus again today along with her best friend Clair. I don't really have a problem with Clair. She talks to me sometimes...and...she gets off at the second stop from school...but Tannis completely ignores me and talks only to Jordan (the guy I like who gets off at my bus stop)so that NO ONE is talking to me (Jordan usually talks to me on the bus and as we walk past the bus stop) because she doesn't get off until the stop after mine!!!! KILL YOU! KILL YOU ALL!!!! GAAAAH! It's horrid!

Grrr....I listened only to Flogging Molly on the bus today, trying to somehow get Jordan to glace at my iPod and notice it...but...Tannis....*wipes knife blade on skirt*

Kerry wanted me to stay after-school with him and go to the school play, but it doesn't start until 7:30pm, and I don't feel like spending over 12 consecutive hours at school. We were going to walk up to the coffee shop on the corner, but I was like...man...
                  1) I don't want to hang out in my uniform.
                  2) The play will be crap anyway.
                  3) Tooo long at school
                  He was like...fine then.

So...I'm talking to...uh...let's call her Amy. About her crush "Bob"
                  Here is our convo:
                  "Amy": hey rach!
                  "Amy": *screams excitedly!
                  "Amy": GOOD NEWSFRONT!
                  Scoob5000: "Amy"! *glomps*
                  Scoob5000: What?
                  "Amy": YESTERDAY
                  "Amy": when i was at school for twelve hours at drama
                  "Amy": "Bob" is Romeo1
                  "Amy": !
                  "Amy": so
                  Scoob5000: And...
                  "Amy": he and i were in the curtains
                  Scoob5000: And...
                  "Amy": and it was kinda small
                  Scoob5000: AND...
                  "Amy": so we werre close
                  Scoob5000: Wow.
                  "Amy": and he reached up
                  Scoob5000: oh my...
                  "Amy": and touched my face
                  Scoob5000: *scream*
                  "Amy": and brushed my bangs wawy
                  "Amy": and looked at me
                  Scoob5000: AIEEEEEE!
                  "Amy": and i looked at him
                  "Amy": ...
                  Scoob5000: Oh
                  Scoob5000: My
                  "Amy": AND!
                  Scoob5000: God
                  Scoob5000: I think
                  Scoob5000: I'm going
                  "Amy": AND!!!!!!
                  Scoob5000: to die.
                  "Amy": AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
                  Scoob5000: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
                  "Amy": I pulled my bangs back down.
                  Scoob5000: Oh.
                  "Amy": im so not romantic.
                  Scoob5000: Well.
                  Scoob5000: That's very anti-climatic.
                  "Amy": but then!
                  "Amy": he brushed them away again
                  "Amy": !!!!!!!!!!1111
                  Scoob5000: OMG!
                  "Amy": and i said
                  Scoob5000: ...
                  "Amy": i cant look at you directly.
                  "Amy": you are a creature of the light
                  Scoob5000: *slaps hand on forehead*
                  "Amy": and then he had to go
                  Scoob5000: What the crap?
                  "Amy": onstage.
                  Scoob5000: How anti-climatic!!!
                  "Amy": for a scene
                  "Amy": he IS romeo after all....
                  Scoob5000: Hm.
                  Scoob5000: Well.
                  Scoob5000: You made me happy.
                  Scoob5000: Now...I'im just kinda...bluh.
                  "Amy":: and THEN!
                  "Amy": I went home after drama
                  "Amy": and he was online!
                  Scoob5000: OMG!
                  "Amy": so i was like
                  "Amy": Hey "Bob"!
                  "Amy": and we were talking and stuff
                  Scoob5000: and...

(Long story short...he asked her to join his acting group...)
                  Lucky Ducky!

Well...I have to go work on my UGRR paper...toodles...

"The Seven Deadly Sins" Flogging Molly

Comment

• Sparkle killed a bird. She trotted up to the door, and I let her inside. Then I noticed that she had an irregular grey bundle in her mouth. I don't know where she was taking it, but we shooed her backoutside. She dropped it down on the porch, a little grumpy, and I saw it was a bird. A bird. White, grey, with a little bit of orange-brown. She started to play with it.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I am now, yet again, obsessed with music.

Specifically, Linkin Park.

It occurs to me that some of their best stuff was, without a doubt, on Hybrid Theory. Reanimation largely sucked. Some of the best stuff was never released. (ie My December, the original). The new cd with JayZ sucked worse.

I hope they release another cd soon, and NOT a collaboration/remix one.

Though I liked their original stuff more. . . the screaming was good. Like in One Step Closer, Papercut, and By Myself.

But they're still the greatest band on earth.

Now excuse me while I continue ripping my LP cds.

Comment

• <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Wow. I have not been on here in FOREVER. But Angel and Lovebird have been bugging me so.

Anywho, I am sorry you had a bad day dear. I won't tell you what I got on my math test. *snort* I will help you with this project, although I have no idea what it is. So saying I will help you might be a bad idea....

I was really scared about the whole testimony thing, too. But I...think...I did okay. But I hate my stupid teacher. *Punches an imaginary Mr.Crappy*

Well, I must read and catch-up. Just joking--that would take forever.

Later

Em

OOH! I like Linkin Park!!
                          Emily

Comment

• Angel Star
                            I'm having a bad day. I don't know what's wrong with me... Anyways, in Algebra I found out that I got an 87% on the test, which isn't very good for me. Then, in History (the next class) I got a 77% on a homework paper. In Language Arts and Lit, I had all this make-up work from Thursday that I had to figure out. Band, lunch, and ICP were okay, but I still felt kind of bad. Then was Bible. I had to give my testimony. I can't speak in front of people. I just can't. I pretty much froze up, went scarlet, stuttered something out, and sat down. It was extremely embarrassing. So, that's my day. Oh, on top of all that, my throat kills. I've been coughing and trying not to get too upset all day long.

I have this huge project due on Monday. I don't see how I'm going to finish.

Oh, I got tested for strep throat after school. It was negative. So I just have to live through it and hope my throat feels better soon.
                            Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                            "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                            "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Good for you Lisa! on another note, i am i don't think that i'm popular i'm known however as the kid who reads really fast and who reads in every class. heh.
                              (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
                              "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

• So, Em...You decided to come back, eh?

Wow...you've missed a lot. Not as much as I did I don't think, but still missed a lot.

Well, good morning everyone! I am the first ToGR poster today being that it is 7:00 am here. But...this also means...I'm the only one online...

Well, I have to get working on my UGRR report. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Have we all figured out what the Underground Railroaad is now?</span>

Toodles all!

I'm watching this music video on vh1 right now. It's got some deep lyrics.
                                "Breathe (2 am)" Anna Nalick

Comment

Working...
                                X