The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• No, much longer. I had a six hour TRANSFER- meaning I got to sit in TOkyo airport for six hours. Same with the Hong Kong thing. Sat around for ten hours.

Kitsune Rei

Comment

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• papercrane- you're right, Northwest Sucks. And kli, your friend sounds a lot like me! Course you already said that but she's like A LOT like me... I want to go to all the continents too and I've known since I was 11 that I wanted to go to Antarctica.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• papercrane:You went to Thailand?!?!? Woah! Lucky you!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
            I will rejoice in the moonlight;
            I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
            For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• My uncle was born in France. And him and my dad lived in Turkey for 5 years. I have some really cool things that they brought back! My uncle also kept his old lunchbox (4 tin cans that fit inside each other)
                Papercrane: You are so lucky!

~Sam (Hifun55)~
                "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Cool!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

• Papercrane: why do you go to Malaysia so often?

Antartica??? Wow...

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
                      *Ella*
                      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                      What could mean more than this?"
                      --Bright Eyes

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Lucky!! It would be so cool to go to Malaysia that often....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Cool, well for us but I guess it isn't so cool anymore for you, it probably gets old after a while.

~Sam (Hifun55)~
                            "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Somewhere like that COULDN'T get old. Just like when I've been to Mexico, it would never get boring. And I've been to Jamaica once and that couldn't get old.... States can get old unless it's like California or something...

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X