The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• New York , baby. Thats where I want to go.

Dai
      Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
      Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
      :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
      Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
      A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Sam-My good friend lives in Huntsville. Someday I want to go to the Space Camp there!

A Jedi Ewok
        And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
        A physics geek
        And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• My friend has gone to space camp since she was old enough, she LOVES it.

~Sam (Hifun55)~
          "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
          HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
          My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Woohoo!! 55 pages!!!!!!!!! Birdhead- was that an insult or a compliment? Papercrane- I've had....... 6 avatars including this one, I had the first two from this website then 4 from google, This one's okay but I got bored of the other one, I'm looking for another one I like better, like theres a PERFECT size picture of the Altheiometer but my computer won't let me use it.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• Ask Lee she helped me get mine to work.

~Sam (Hifun55)~
              "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• No this one said, Page cannot be displayed. I don't think it'd work.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• I dunno my computer tells me "Page can not be displayed" all the time because, either my server messed up and I have to refresh, or there are too many people on that page at a time. That's happened here before when 9 people were on one pg.

~Sam (Hifun55)~
                  ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Strange...that has never happened to me before.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Agent M, where do you find your avatars? I always do searches on Google, but they never work for me. Can you give me any specific web sites?

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
                      I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                      I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                      For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• I know you didn't ask me of a place to get avatars, but I'll tell you one anyway http://www.gamespy.com/avatars/avata...rt=1623&page=0 then on the right you can choose diff. topics.

~Sam (Hifun55)~
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yeah, but the hard part is actually getting an avatar that is the required size but you can talk to Lee about that.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Oh yeah, I'll like all of you to know that the Topic "Sweet Shop" is at the brief of extinction.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X