No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting a birdy for my birthday. Only 20 more days. happy happy doo-dah. OH! I just remembered. I have given up my violent and unprovoked quest to kill Sean. I'm sorry I tried to kill you Sean, I won't anymore. I have had a violent and insane mind for a long time. Ever since school started, my sanity has been slowly, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh so slowly coming back. So, I have given up all insane and useless things in my sig. and have resigned myself to a life of sanity. Good-bye.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
    I promise I will use no more fun funs
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    Be happy life is good

Comment

• ok...that was odd.

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag

"Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
      --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Yes that was odd but I am glad Cress gave up her quest to kill Sean it is safer in the forum when Cress is not concentrated on killing someone

MEOW!WOOF! ORLANDO BLOOM IS A BISHIE AND A G-I-R-L-Y E-L-F! a WIZARD ALONE IS COMING OUT IN PAPER BACK ON OCTOBER 1!!!!!! sorry to many caps
        I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

• lalala.....i'm bored.

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• Just got back from bike ridding with my family...so tired....so smelly...

Papercrane-That's so sweet! I love little bunnies. I think I might be alergic to them, though. Lots of things make me sneeze.

Gah...I'm really tired...and hungry...I want breakfast. What should I eat for breakfast?

A Jedi Ewok
            And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
            A physics geek
            And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• orlando bloom is not a girly elf.

so there.

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• Yes....he is...he skips...

A Jedi Ewok
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
                A physics geek
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Orlando Bloom is a girly elf. Majority Rules. Nothing you can do about it.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                  Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• Skips? Did I miss something?

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• He doesn't skip. People only think he's a pretty boy because so many girls think he's hot. It's not his fault he has a physically attractive appearance. *bix begins yoga*

brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag

"Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                      --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                      brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• He is NOT a girly elf... he's jsut an elf. Hello.
                        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Sure. Legolas is cool, but Orlando Bloom is a complete pretty boy.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "I could live

Comment

• Johnny Depp is better.

Dai
                            Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                            Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                            :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                            Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                            A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• DUH. I don't even like Orlando Bloom. Johnny Depp is so cool. He's in a new movie now.... something like Once Upon a time in Mexico or something like that....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• I have a question. I'm not allowed into the chat... but I would still like to know how to get in just in case I can go in when DD's on. See I've tried to get into the chat but it doesn't work. How do I get in? I assume that you get in using your YW Username and password. Like with Birdhead or soemone, would Birdhead just put in Username:Birdhead Password: Whatever Birdhead's password is?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X