No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *snicker* All right then, I think my muse is ODing.
    Even more randomness fun!
    Have you (plural) been to http://www.chickenjoke.com/ ? Much laughter and happiness.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
    -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• LOL you muse is high on something?? COOL!
      Mine are high off sugar!! And chocolate! Like I am now!
      I'm not a banana! Bananas are NASTY!!! I don't like bananas! I like candy bars! I'm a candy bar! YUP YUP YEP! *nods*

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
      CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
      Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
      Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• My muses, such as they are, are on a semi-permanent leave of absence, curse them. When I'm busy they usually go and hide somewhere, I suspect out of a sense of self-preservation.

As for bananas... I used to like them HEAPS when I was small, and then I HATED them with a passion, and now I like them again in small doses. Except we had the most FOUL bananas on camp, like sawdust or soemthing, honestly. *makes a yucky face*

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
        --Agent M
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Still the Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *feels obliged to add to this rather odd line of conversation* I don't like bananas on their own, but I like them fried or baked or stewed or cooked in just about anything.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
          -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• My whole family is torturing me. My brother and my dad made me go to a 5 hour!Yugioh tour. It was sooooo boring! I didn't even have a book to read! Now I am mad!
            -Z
            Oh, lord. Z!!!

I can sympathize... a bit. At least my brother does Magic: The Gathering instead of Yugioh. Poor Z.

I'm so sad. I started The Wish List and finished it in the same day. Now my good book is gone.

I don't beleive it! We don't have a single crying smiley!!!!!!!!!!

-MaThFrEaK
            "Hehehe. You smell funny."
            "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
            "Izza mousey!"
            ~Gryphon~
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

• what?!?! No crying smiley?!?! This is an outrage!!
                Anyway....poor Z!!
                Hey, all!! I couldn't come on for ages because first I couldn't post....dunno why.... then my computer broke, then I wasn't allowed, then the site wasn't working from my computer. Actually, right now I'm typing from a school computer later.
                Randomness: Does anyone know what to get a 13 year old guy friend for his birthday that is actually affordable??

~*KsSk8er*~
                Hogwarts Dropout
                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                Dai Stiho
                ~*KsSk8er*~
                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• I don't know...what would you get a boy for a person...how about yugioh cards?

The monkey made me do it!
                  ~Z~
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by semiramis:
                    ne ne, isn't it the natural state of most muses to be high on something? Otherwise they pass out and go caphooey. Or something. Mine are constantly high on bananas. Did you know bananas have a trace amount of some halucinogen (sp?) or another in them? Hahaha. Bananas. I'm a banana. Are you a banana? (/bad pun)
                    No, no, no! That's not true! Some weirdo put that rumor into the Anarchist's Cookbook as a joke. It's not true. The mysterious substance is called "Banannanine" and it's not real. Supposedly, if you scrape the inside of a bunch of bannana rinds and put whatever you scrape off onto a cookie dish and bake it until it turns brown, you can then take this bannana residue and make bannana cigarettes out of it. They say that 10-20 of them will get you high.

It's only a practical joke. It's not real.

Just thought I would clarify.

[rant]
                    Oh, and M:TG is not torture! It's fun! But only when you actually PLAY the game, instead of being some snobby rich kid and buying all the cards you can find, and then bragging that you are a good player because you have a deck of 3000 cards made up of entirely rare cards! I could beat down morons like that in ten minutes with a deck I put together in five!

"So who cares if you've got 50000 cards; CAN YOU PLAY THE GAME!?"

[/rant]

As for birthday presents, Yu-Gi-Oh cards would offend me. At any age. Don't get those. Trust me. Besides, they're not affordable...

Want to get him something? Tell me more. I might be able to think of something.

--Dai Stihó

ha (hä) interj. [echoic] an exclamation variously expressing wonder, surprise, anger, triumph, etc.: repeated (ha-han. the sound of this exclamation or of a laugh
                    -Webster's Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition

Comment

• well, lessee.... he's in 7th grade, likes sports, likes to go on the computer, smart, uh, I dunno, basically your average 13 year old guy. Only better kidding

~*KsSk8er*~
                      Hogwarts Dropout
                      Dai Stiho
                      ~*KsSk8er*~
                      Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• I wanna read the wist list, but I need to read the A-List first, because I am supposed to!
                        Umm... birthday presents... you said he is an average 13 year old? All the thirteen year old guys I know like money. All Stan wanted was money and total he got $550 that made him happy untill... actually he's still happy. I wouldn't know what else to tell you.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                        CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
                        Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
                        Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Gift cards work. If you can't think of anything special, buy a gift card for a sports equipment type of place. Or maybe somehwere with music. Heh. Or books. I like gift cards to book stores.

Yugioh??? Definitly NOT!!!!!!

-MaThFrEaK
                          "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                          "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
                          "Izza mousey!"
                          ~Gryphon~
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I was joking you guys! Yeah...gift cards would seem nice. My dad says never to get a computer guy anything to do with computers. Hey! Does anyone know what to get a 45 year old man (my dad) who doesn't play sports for his birthday! That would be great if someone could give me an idea for a present for him...my whole family has never found out what to give him.

The monkey made me do it!
                            ~Z~
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• A physics geek
                                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Working...
                                X