No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sigh* Travel... What I would give to get out of this boring state. I've always wanted to go to New York because of the library. It's HUGE!!!!

Yeah, I know, I'm a nerd. But I'm proud of it!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I will rejoice in the moonlight;
    I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
    For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• *comes bounding in* Hi peeps I'm Hiper!!! Hey Agent M I want to go to Venice also (I'm 1/8 Italian) but I really want to go after reading "Stravaganza City of Masks" wich is base on Venice, yet not.

~Sam (Hifun55)~
      "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Come on we gotta get to fifty-two! FIFTY-TWO! FIFTY-TWO! FIFTY-TWO! FIFTY-TWO! FIFTY-TWO! I'm REALLY Hiper I have a 6" chocalate bar. Anyone want half? *reaches over and breaks half off* there *waves the half of swiss milk choclate in the air for anyone who wants it* I don't need it all! It's really thick too probably 1" thick . HIPER HIPER HIPER HIPER HIPER HIPER HEHEHEHEHE! WHEWHEEEEEEEEEE! CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sam (Hifun55)~
        "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh yeah, Aussiland and NZ are VERY cool. It's called godzone for a reason, people...

Agent M: That's a really DEPRESSING bright side.

I want to go EVERYWHERE. In NYC, yeah, NYPL and AMNH and FAO Schwartz and CHinatown and Ground Zero and a MEGAZILLION other places. ANd everywhere else: Venice Rome Corfu Athens the Smithsonian Yellowstone and all those national parks in America and see those huge trees, redwoods? and London and Paris and Tours and the Outback and Hollywood (for laughs. ) and Washington AND the Amazon, and Antarctica and also the Arctic and Africa and Egypt and Iraq and, and , and, *gasps for breath* EVERYWHERE. I've forgotten lots of places. *whines* I can't afford it...
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I'm going to the Caribbean for x-mas on a boat...ship.

Dai
                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Ooh! Lucky Crookedfrog!! Everyone's going somewhere interesting and I'm not. Grr. Well I get to go to England for Christmas....
                    Sam- You've read Stravaganza?! Whoopee! Someone else!! Are you gonna read the second one? It came out today, It's Stravaganza City of Stars. Stravaganza and The Theif Lord are the main reasons that I want to go to Venice, the other reasons are obvious, beautiful city on the water, who wouldn't want to go? And then my dad is going there TOMMORROW and he's not taking me.....

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

• M: YOU ARE SO GONNA ENVY ME BUT CITY OF THE BEASTS 2 COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Visit it soon then.... Venice is slowly sinking.

I read the Thief Lord. Good book.

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• *bounces* Ooh! Ooh! I've been to Yellowstone! It's sooooo cool, and I saw Old Faithful, and the hot springs and mud pots (those're big puddles of mud with these big bubbles in them that go 'bloop...bloop' ) and TONS and TONS of bison (did you know the scientific name for bison is bison bison and the scientific name for one of the types of bison is bison bison bison? I thought that was so cool )! The hot springs give off this gross sulphur smell, but they're so cool...unfortunately I only got to be there for one day but it was absolutely FABULOUS.

I read the Thief Lord too. Good book. And there's a City of the Beasts 2?

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Aurora: don't rub that in Ok that is where my grandfather was born and he drownedwhen my mom was twelve
                            Yeah M: The only thing is I'm not done with SCoM but thanks for telling me what the next one is, and it isn't AR so I have to finnish soon or I'll get a zero test grade!
                            Oh Yeah you guys are sooo lucky and I'm not going anywhere cool soon but in two weeks we get off school for 2 weeks!

~Sam (Hifun55)~
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Yeah, "The Kingdom of the GOlden Dragon"
                              You'll have to wait till...may I think it was, of next year to get it, but I can get it tomorrow!

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Nice. Not that it really matters to me, but M...that's a different story.

Don't get me wrong: I liked the book, but it juswt wasn't one of my favorites.

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
                                *Ella*
                                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                                What could mean more than this?"
                                --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X