• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh! I just discovered it!

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Hehehe...I'm addicted to it now!

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• No, I didn't know it existed M. But now I'm alwasy gonna use it because it's faster. I just have to memorize the smiling faces.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Huh. I thought everyone knew about quick reply. It doesn't take as long as Reply which is why I almost always use it but you have to memorize the gremlins you want to use if you use this.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• I know what you're trying to do Papercrane! See, I know most of them already!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Yeah...well thanks everybody who contributed to my discovery of Quick Reply!

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yeah that's what I meant.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• What I'm trying to do?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• You already were doing it without the quickreply!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• ?? I thought Db found it before you.... I'm confused now.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

• You know...*looks around suspiciously*

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• What?? I have officially reached new levels of confusion.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh, I did and then I told it to papercrane.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Wait...slow down for the decaffienated brain...what just happened?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• 61!! SIXTY ONE!!!! LALALALALALLA SIXTY ONE!! ::

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X