No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a totally unrelated note: Can anyone tell me how to post pictures? Please?

The swirly thingy is cool! But it does not look like a penguin. Does look a bit like a shark, though.

Ha! I don't use lipstick!

Chani's got a point about Lilly and James...

Yeah, that's about it. DON'T FORGET to answer my question!!

You go to school with Nita, right? So you live in Texas, right? SO IT CAN'T PLUMMET!! It never gets cold!
    ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
    +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• I love that 12 days of Christmas Wildflower. Wow I feel like I haven't posted in a while...

Are you sure you don't use lipstick sharky? afterall you are the queen of denial. And you said you were sane when you were really not, how do we know?
      Post pictures by posting a link or clicking on the little picture button in the reply page. and pasting the URL there.

I lub PPP's!
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Mood: I will bite your head off if you disagree with me.

Chani's avie... this one says Chani on it; you're keeping it.

Metroid Prime rocks. I think mom won't get me both Metroid Prime 2 (or whatever it's called) and FF, and she even asked which I wanted more. So now I know two things I'm getting for Christmas... I said FF, btw; I haven't finished Metroid Prime yet, and I could always buy the second on my own. Darn, I should've asked for the 'more expensive one.'

Dain:
        It all makes me sick how everything is about money anymore.
        *sigh* And when was it not about the money?

Nita's avie was based of her VGDawn character, Jerousha, who we never see anymore . Thanks.

Sharky, up with the quotes and the font colors, there'll be a square with a landscape picture. You need to type in the url of the picture.

As for Sharky and lipstick... I hope not. I don't either, but hey, that's just me.

Snerk. Sharky's the queen of denial.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• mood : i don't feel like doing my homework, and i will bite your head of if you disagree with me.

homework: one essay for every subject known to man. i think the teachers are ganging up on me before christmas break

current assignment: social studies, story on china. homework is evil

just to let you know: i have just discovered bold text thanks to gryph and i like it.
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Lookit what I did! It's a phone picture of union station wit some of the Christmas decorations! And in the corner you can see that wierd restaurant shaped like a circle. The food costs too much there. Just like everywhere else in Union, except the food court. On the other side of the circle restauraunt is the Discovery Channel store. It's awesome, they have the coolest stuff. You can do a demo of practically anything.

Somehow, even though I've got exams, this small little achievement has made my day so much brighter.

(Added)

Hey Gryph, PM: What's this about a double post? I don't recall double posting, I just edited my first post. You must be going crazy...
            ~Sharky

Comment

• Originally posted by sharklord:
              huh, that worked, let me try something of mine now...
              Does that work for you? Because that picture's on your computer, and so doesn't show up when I look at this page (or anyone else).

And you posted twice in a row! Augh!

And then you edited and sabotaged my post! Huh! And I'm using a lot of exclamation marks!!!

Dain said:
              My mom was watching some advertisement on TV this morning and they were saying that other countries wouldnt buy our food cause the manufactuers were putting increased fat in stuff because fat people eat more.
              The usual reason I hear is that growth hormones are used to make cattle grow faster, and that most countries in the EU (maybe all of them) are worried about what happens if you eat food with traces of growth hormone in.
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Chat:
                Gryphon sharky double posted!!
                Gryphon !!!!!!!!!
                Gryphon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Baaaaddd Shark, Bad.

See, the difference between my picture and yours is that you're trying to take it off your computer, and I've already uploaded mine. You need a link from the internet. It'll be asking for a picture like that on _my_ computer. And I don't have one like that, so nothing'll come up.

You can upload it onto www.freewebs.com, photobuckets, or imageshack. I've been using imageshack a lot lately. I'll dig up the link for you.

http://imageshack.us/index.php

K, go there, click browse, and find your picture. Then click upload, and it'll give you a whole set of ways to post it.

I wish my homework would do itself.

I taught Z bolds? Oh, help us all.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by sharklord:
                  You go to school with Nita, right? So you live in Texas, right? SO IT CAN'T PLUMMET!! It never gets cold!
                  Yeah I know you were talking to Dain, but whatever. It does get cold in Texas. Not freezing, but it does get chilly.

Hmmm... Sharky says sharky doesn't wear lipstick, but sharky is also insane and is in denial and would be trying to seem sane so says sharky doesn't wear lipstick, and we all suspect that sharky is lieing cuz sharky's the queen of denial and sharky knows this so sharky says that sharky doesn't wear lipstick in hopes that we'll think sharky's lieing, proving that sharky isn't because sharky is sane and oh so better than us insane people! HAHA!

Oh hell I just confused myself. Again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about???
                  Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• We did Innkeeper's Song today in rehearsal.
                    Oooooh, my, for a minute there I thought you were talking about a Christmas carol!

My contribution:

Joy to the world
                    RoShaun has come
                    Let Earth receive a king
                    Let Dairine and her dad
                    Prepare him room
                    and Filif and Skeret sing
                    and Filif and Skeret sing
                    and Filif, and Filif and Skeret sing

My mom's cat enjoys batting Christmas ornaments, and she accomodates him by hanging the tiny stuffed animal ones on the bottom branches. What he really enjoys, however, is drinking the water out of the Christmas tree stand.

Sharky, your picture is awesome! I was in NY a few weeks ago (my first time ever) and I only saw a tiny bit of the outside of the building.
                    I wanted to hit all kinds of YW-NY spots. (My landlady has a very cool book that gives the actual locations of all kinds of places in New York mentioned in children's books.) I did make a very quick visit to the Angel Troubling the Waters in Central Park, and I was very happy.

Comment

• BiW~It's the runon sentence OF DOOM!! And I know it can get "chilly" I'm just saying that I'm used to the "chilly" which they call cold. (Try walking to school in 15* weather.)

Hey talkingbeast~ That picture was taken in the Union Station of Washington, DC (There are wayy too many Union Stations). I take the train there to go to school. If you guys want, I might take a few more of the decorations...

Hey PM~ How can I edit your post? Hmm?

Biw again~ I DON'T WEAR LIPSTICK! And I'm NOT the QUEEN of ANYTHING--I AM A GUY!! *muttters to himself* I really need to find out what's wrong with these people...
                      ~Sharky

Comment

• Okay, okay, I think I really screwed up my knee this time, and it was my brother's fault. He lifted my one leg into the air, trying to make me topple over backwards. Not a chance for him; I'm taller than him, and we do this as a _stretch_. But my brother didn't know that, and he got frustrated and kicked the back of the other leg's knee. I don't know why, but I doubled over laughing, and it hurt really bad. Yeah, it's the next day and my knee is awful. I'm definitely going to the doctor, or I'll have every joint of mine damaged by next week. Both shoulders, an elbow, a wrist, and both knees... You can't call that nothing.

Yeah, if I felt miserable yesterday... *sobs* I hate this!!!!!

&*^&*^$@($

Mood: Not pissy... sleepy. Well, kinda mad, but not to the 'bite your head off' point.

Comment

• Oh, man . . .
                          It's semester exams week. SO many reviews, too little time. I hate going to the best school in the whole bloody district.
                          Does anyone here read the manga Alice 19th? It has some interesting similarities to YW in its theme of the power of words.
                          I exempted Digital Graphics and Art finals. I have English, Algebra II, Chemistry, Theater Arts, History, and Japanese. English, Algebra II, Theater Arts, Japanese--EASY. Chemistry and History--HARD.
                          I lurk. It's what I do.
                          "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

• Sharklord (lipstick man) wrote:
                            Hey PM~ How can I edit your post? Hmm?
                            No, no, no. You edited (I was using it intransively) and thereby you sabotaged my post.

One good thing about schools not teaching grammar properly any more is that I can throw words like "intransively" about .

Gryphon painfully meowed:
                            Okay, okay, I think I really screwed up my knee this time, and it was my brother's fault.
                            Urk.
                            But my brother didn't know that, and he got frustrated and kicked the back of the other leg's knee.
                            Oh, what an un-nice brother. Tell him you're not doing anything nice for him this Christmas.

Both shoulders, an elbow, a wrist, and both knees... You can't call that nothing.
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Gryph: Yay! Image hosting links! That's how I got my avie. It used to be animated,, but PM helped me unanimate it in chat.

Talkingbeast: I love your carol!

Gryph again: Hope your knee gets better soon.

CHANI'S SWIRLY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A SHARK.

*SQUISHES INTERNET EXPLORER* Chat only works in IE for me. I don't like it anyway.

I can do bold, italics, and <span class="ev_code_green">color.</span> At least I hope I can. After I've screwed up the tags I'll be editing this.

Oh wait, underline doesn't work. Darn.

Comment

• PM~ 1.) I have no i--WAIT A MINUTE the REALNumber 1.) is I AM NOT LIPSTICK MAN!

2.) I have done no such thing! I know nothing of what you say!! You speak craziness, in which I am not fluent!

3.) No you can't. I took latin, where essentially I relearned all the grammer I thought I knew. Words such as "walk" and "talk" are intransitive. This means they can't be used in the passive voice, except in bad american grammer. i.e., "The machine was talked into working." is impropper.

Wildflower~ See what you want to see, the swirly does look like a shark, no matter what you think.

I took my first exam, and I think I did well on it!! (It was history, btw.)
                                ~Sharky

Comment

Working...
                                X