No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...And, once again, I am ignored. Ah, well. Hey... anyone else that's on Playroom, come on back, we need ya.
    "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
    "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Karate is leaking into my life. I was walking through the mall doing a half-knife hand strike and chudon uche.
      Hehe... Fencing does the same thing for me

This is Skittle's first Christmas. He was fascinated by the ornaments, but he's eating the tree. Silly cat. And he's getting fatter. Today he ran out of cat food and started yowling until I gave him some. Poor cat, but I only gave him a little. He eats too much.
      If you think them playing with ornaments is funny, wait until you see wrapping paper . Or get a laser pointer and wiggle it around infront of them they can't figure out why they can't bite it

I'm Bored. Does anyone have any suggestions to alleviate holiday boredom? When its raining and you don't have transport to get you anywhere?

Comment

• Actually our Christmas tree is a fake tree. We take it out of a box and attach its limbs a few weeks before Christmas each year.

Naw, this story is going to be a lot different from the last. My ideas sort themselves out better if I write them down, and here's a summary of what I have. Actually, instead of sorting through it, I'll type up what I wrote down.

The 'insurgent' is almost an idol-like figure to most of the people because of his programs and things that eventually brought down the oppressive government. He's doing all kinds of good things, but as this happens, there are people being slighted, the 'smaller' people that not many people notice or care about. They're taking the community's burden and pain.
        Main character theived from a citizen, and, as a punishment, he's being sent to work with the lower class.
        The government is all a lie. When people started to hate the government, they started getting worse, raising taxes, unreasonable laws, and it was all an act. Then they faked an attack that took over. The 'new leaders' are really the same ones, but the citizens don't know that.
        Edit: main character didn't steal; s/he was framed to 'recruit' more lower-class workers.

Then I started to write a plot outline, but I won't type that up.

Canyon loves the wrapping paper. On birthdays and XMas, she starts playing with it and the ribbons. Doesn't get the point of strings, though, that silly kitty. And she's been pouncing at the bottom of the huge cardboard box more, pm. All of our cats love the laser pointer, and some of them know that we're doing it, and they look to us if they can't find it. Cassie also carries me the string if she wants to play.

I'm drawing another picture, and this one is being done feather by feather. I'm glad now that I didn't draw too many feathers. Some of the feathers are too rough, and they look like pine cones... poor gryphling.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ok im back and with a smaller avi. gee word spreads fast around here i have a giant avi for less than a day and almost every person i talk to knows about it.Its like school. Someone can start a rumor about something and by the time the next bell rings almost everyone knows.

Geez. Well i got into a fight with one of my freinds in computer class. So the teacher moved him away from me and we both got thursday school (3 hours after school on thursday) well we became freinds again to the teacher moved him back. When he came into he ran to the computer and started trying to make-out with it. Then he went for the keyboard. Boy was i creeped out.

Well i got a new MMORPG computer game so dont get creeped if my coming and goin is random. Sadly you have to pay $13 a month to play it. (They have to pay the people cause there is always going to be a couple of representatives online. an they are constanly updating it and makeing new things.)
          "Free is Free" -Dain
          Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
          Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• Rad:
            "...he's taking me to see the Opryland Hotel..."
            Is that the one in Tennessee? I'm gonna be there! Not when you'll be there, though. In the spring. April 9-11. US Chess Supernationals!! Oh yeah!

*looks around*

What? Don't you people play chess? The Supernationals are a combination of the Elementary, Middle, and High School Tournament Championships in one catalclysmic chess tournament to end all others.

There now, sound cooler? Let me put it to you this way. We miss two days of school, take a plane to Nashville, stay in a high class hotel for a very good rate, and play chess. What more could you ask for?

Alla~"fencing does the same thing for me?" Does that mean that you walk through the mall with, like, a pool cue and have at anyone who comes your way?

My dog really doesn't mind Christmas. He seems to enjoy the ever-presence of food, which he always seeks an oppertunity to...er...liberate.
            ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
            +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• I like your foundation Dain! We have foundations becuase they're FUN. And I went a little overboard with mine. . .

My cat ignores flashlights and lasers, it's my insane German Shepard who goes nuts if you make a flashlight clicky noise, and starts looking for the light. My dad tied a flashlight to the ceiling fan once, and put it on different speeds. . .poor Kinley. It was cute though, seeing her chasing it.

I've started driving all my friends mad by greeting them in the Speech. Yet another attempt to get them to read the books.
              One girl in my Latin class would fit right in in this forum. When I first started coming to the forums, I was reading the messages before posting and a few of the comments just struck me as exactly like something she'd say. Lol.

Sharky: My dog will eat anything. You turn your back on the bread on the counter and it's gone. You get more out, put on top of the toaster, turn your back and he's on the counter trying to reach it.
              Oh, and I do play chess, actually. Join Chessworld.net- Internet chess! It's neat.

Comment

• Ugh. I haven't posted in a while. I'm too lazy to read all of this. *heehee* I've had kinda a rough week so I'll guess I'll post later. See ya'll.
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• sung by Dairine in HW)
                  Oh come ye Lone Power!
                  Fairest and Fallen,
                  Greetings and as always defiance
                  Come take your best shot
                  Prove me wrong, cause I reckon
                  that I can beat you

(LP's Response)
                  I come to defeat you,
                  puny little wizard,
                  no wizard has ever been
                  able to beat me
                  I will wi-in
                  and then you will be sorry,
                  then you will ne-ever bug me again.

hehe... this is what happens when I get bored.

Comment

• I havent read that, alla you do strange things when your boed *sigh* i talked to nita on msn earlier we got into a real neat coversation about the harry potter books and wether he was gonna die or not at the end of the 7th book, why sirus was killed, how he was killed. Lots of stuff like that. Me, Gibby (who she calls Uncle Gibbeo), and nita talked for quite a while. Anyway! I love chess i joined the chess club at my school but they dont take us on trips like that. But she is bringing us puch and cookies at the next meeting. Yum! Lets see what other buisness is their to attend to.... Oh yes sharky get your butt over to vgdawn and post I've been waiting on you all night. *Sigh*
                    Hmmmm what else..... I hate my computer it is so screwed up. *Sigh* But on to more urgent matters, Who knows how to change you password on msn? Cause i think someone knows mine. I was sitting there talking to nita and this little message came up and said i had logged in somewhere else. but i dont know where because i've never used msn on any other computer. Lets see what else..... im like scrambleing for topics what do you think of my new icon gibby modified it for me?
                    "Free is Free" -Dain
                    Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
                    Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• Wow, interesting, Dain. Your friend sounds... great.

I've forgotten how great it feels to play a video game with an actual (shoot, now I can't think of what it's called) instead of a keyboard. And the more buttons and control sticks it has, the better. Some people would look at a Gamecube controller, and they'd freak out. So many buttons... and _two_ control sticks! I pulled out Metroid Prime (I realized it hadn't been played since _last_ Christmas). That game has a lot of difficult controls, but it's fun.

Heh, I might try to join the Chess club again, if I can drag a few friends with me. I bet they'd back out, though. Naeva and her friend think I should join fencing, and I want to next year.

Wow, I'm getting known for a lot of different things in school. In physics class, teacher was mentioning the force if someone where to 'karate chop' a board, and the people nearest me turned around and stared at me.

In english class, teacher brought out a bucket of candies and asked students to write sentences on the board. Correct sentences earned candies. The other students in my class told Mrs. Teacher not to call on me for sentences because I'd get hyper from the sugar...

Wildflower is walking around, telling all of her friends to 'die' it sounds like. Wonderful.

I'm sometimes good at chess, but I'm really not good at chess when I'm chatting at the same time, or my mind is on a chat.

God, don't you just hate it when you take all of this time to type up your life, and then some ignorant member complains she's too lazy to read any of it? Some people...

*topples over laughing* I'm picking on Z again, yes, yes. I found a happy bunny checkers game! Half the peices had an evil bunny with horns and fangs and the other half had a bunny giving the finger. They looked cute.

Sirius can't die... *sobs* He's not dead, he's not, he's not.

Heyy, I found out the funny thing over my knuckle that I can move back and forth is called a tendon. Ooo. And if I move my fingers a certain way, I can make the blood vessel swap sides over the bones in my hand. *is facinated*

Dain is my apprentice! He's also the bravest of you insane lot, asking to learn my art of htmling and cssing.

Ahahahaha.... *is high off air* Karate is my antidrug. *shrugs* High off air anyway.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryphon said:
                        You're 13 acting like you're 46... *nods* I can't imagine that. I could imagine the other way around, and that way's just creepy.
                        Ok, then I'm 46 acting like 46, or something. Unfortunately, there are people who pretend to be teenagers, and they're the ones Nita's parents are worried about.

My sister's cats like the ornaments on Christmas trees. "Ooh, cat toy on string!"
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Dain~ Even as good as I try to be about posting on VGDawn, you've got to cut me some slack, especially these weeks. I've got exams. Two of which will determine quarter grades as well as exam grades. If I blow an exam that's a THIRD of my semester grade shot. This year I'm taking some of the hardest classes of my life. So, please forgive me if I can't post as often as you might like. Besides, you can always have Nita post for me--we have eachother's permission.

PM, Gryphon~ On Yahoo! Launch, they've got theses advertisments for HDOP (Help Delete Online Predators) with scenarios like that. Like in one there's this girl on the compy and she's saying that she couldn't make it to the mall because her parents wouldn't drive her, and then the other guy say he just got his lisence and that he could drive her. And then the camera goes to this old guy who has the scariest little half-smile on his face and the freakiest look in his eye. It was like something out of something like a Hannibal movie. Just freaky.

I'm sorry guys, but Sirius is resoundingly de--but wait, he never actually died, did he? Maybe this will be a Lord-of-the-Ringish type thing where Sirius returns in the last book to save the day.
                          ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                          +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• I really should read up in a few more topics... Huh, maybe I could sneak a Cross character into one. Gryphon is either in the forests, or she's in New York, and I have no idea what I want to do with Rei right now, but I'm thinking about working Athronel back into a few of my posts; I never did very much with him.

Yeah, I've been seeing the HDOP ads all the time. Well, not so much lately, because I've been listening to CDs instead of Launch.

No, he didn't die. He got eaten by the wall. What, didn't Lestrange hit him with a curse, and then he dramatically fell back into the whatevers? I don't care what JKR says; he's not dead!

I would've played MP nonstop all day if I hadn't thought of homework... Maybe while I'm up here, I can type up more Cross. Write more, too; I've left myself in an awkward situation where I can't write about either Riou or Liselle, so I've forced myself to create a new character, and I'm running out of names!

Comment

• Sharklord said:
                              PM, Gryphon~ On Yahoo! Launch, they've got theses advertisments for HDOP (Help Delete Online Predators) with scenarios like that.
                              Good, if they work. At least they must alert people to people like that.
                              Gryphon said:
                              What, didn't Lestrange hit him with a curse, and then he dramatically fell back into the whatevers? I don't care what JKR says; he's not dead!
                              But she says she wrote a death scene and then went crying into the kitchen to tell her husband. Do you think that was the Broderick Bode death that few people seem to have bothered about, or the one near the end of the book?

And Fred and Ed are dead.
                              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I hate being ignored... :P STOP IGANORING MEH!
                                "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                                "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

Working...
                                X