No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WOULD be exited, I mean, I've only been to one, and that was a LONG time ago, but I'm exausted. I just got home from a dance, and it wqas FUN! Except my friends stopped dancing at the end, and I got mad at them. I always end up entertaining all my firends. Hmmm... wonder why....! hehe ANYWHO... I had fun.

I am so bored... I KNOW! I'm gunna list all the peole who have posted so far on this page!
    Art, PM, me, Gryph, Dain, Gibby, Gryph again, Ella, Tui, Ella again, wildflower, PM, leah, AND NOW ME! HAHAHA!
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I get to work until 5 today!!! That's really good...mostly. I'll probably get a bit bored...but then there will be the DD chat later, and also I brought Ever After to watch and I have to study for my math final on tuesday...so yeah. I should have enough to do for 8 hours. The only thing that bugs me is that I don't get a lunch break...so I brought some muffin and poptarts and peanut butter crackers. I hope that's enough to hold me over until dinner. And I brought my CD's so we'll see how long I last. If anyone of you is talking to me later and I sound funny you'll know why.
      ~Rachel

Comment

• CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT TODAY!!!!

I set my watch to a few minutes before, so I will make this chat on time. Chat Party would normally be the hour after, so it'll just be an extended chat. I'll be done with karate by that time, too.

Mood: indifferent

What a wonderful job, Rad. Actually, I think I'd hate it; I have to be doing something. Unless I got paid $100 per hour...
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryphon meowed:
          Mood: indifferent
          Somehow, I don't believe that of someone who started their post with "CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT TODAY!!!!" and came into Chime's chat four hours early .

And, oh, the suspense of waiting to see if wildflower and Nita can be there...
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• My *^&% COMPUTER WON'T LET ME INTO THE CHAT! Not that that's NEWS or anything, but it's really frustrating! *cries* I could get into the old chat!

Anyway, say hi for me or something.

*Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *huggles Ella* Okay, we'll say hi.

I'm excited, I guess... kinda worried that ALL THE PEOPLE OMG will get a little confusing. :O
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• All caps take no enthusiasm. Honestly. I was in a 'I couldn't care less' mood, but, for the rest of us, I made it all caps to get attention.

Wildflower _and_ nita are here. *cheers*

Too many people...
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• hmmm... *plots another YW carol*

(to the tune of away in a manger)

Deep down in the Ocean
                  Near the Tooth of the Sea
                  10 whales and a shark gath'd
                  To save the sea.
                  The Song of the 12
                  was to be sung
                  Near the bottom of the ocean
                  In the presence of the Lone One

S'reee, Ed and hNii't
                  With the others in tow
                  Swam down to the depths
                  To give it a go
                  Nita was nervous
                  As, by the end of the day
                  She'd be eaten by a shark
                  And gone all away

On the way down there
                  The ran into some Squid
                  Who fought them and
                  Delayed the Celebrants a bit
                  They finally got down there
                  And began the Song
                  with the Lone Power appearing
                  And then it went wrong

**this isn't finished... but I gotta go I will update it later

Comment

• Hey, thats awesome Alla! I never did see the other one.. hmm, ah well. Anyways, THE DD CHAT WAS AWESOME! Im sorry to those of you who missed it, but I am sure Gryph and Pops can fill ay in. They woudl do a much better job.

Ah, Christmas is around the corner and all through the house, nto a creature was stirring, nto even a mouse. Sorry, i couldent help it. Anyways, how many of you do celebrate Christmas? Or is there some well, teh other ones. Im not even gonna bother trying to spell them..

Oh, well, i would have written more but I habve to get off now.. I will try and post as soon as I can which I have no idea when thatw ill be. Well, nice talkin to all of you today! Good night!

Luff yall!
                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                    **Neets**
                    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Funny Alla!

I STILL STILL STILL can't believe I was allowed in chat.

Anyway, here's my YW carol:
                      (It's the 12 days of Christmas, but I only got to 8: )

On my eighth day of YW-dom fellow members gave to me:
                      Eight claims of sanity
                      Seven new foundations
                      Six bananananas
                      Five smiley wars!
                      Four virtual muffins
                      Three roleplay links
                      Two Poot fanarts
                      And a get away from Aurie free card!

(A lot of it was based off the old newbie packs. )

And here are some new Potter Puppet Pals links, for people not in the chat or anyone who likes PPP:

Potions song

Hermione dancing thing

mp3s

Make your own PPP scenes

Comment

• Cool song alla.

I celebrate Christmas! HAHAHA! Pretty lights and shiny stuff!!!!!! YAY!

Sorry for short post. My bro is kicking me off...
                        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• my mother is hosting her school's faculty christmas party. as the gifts got raunchier, my father exiled me.

the teachers are all too intoxicated to open the white elephants. they'll still be drunk come monday. i'm suprised that my mother ha candles lit. there's enough alcohol in the air that i'm slightly suprised the hous isn't up in flames. and these are a bunch of TEACHERS. ::hides and is glad she's too old to be in middle school::

vv
                          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• YW Carols They're all great, Alla.

I'd do better than who? I was popping in and out of the chat a lot, and I never got to copy it all for Moose. Whenever someone would talk, it would deselect what I'd had selected. Considering the rate at which everyone was talking, we couldn't be able to select it all and then click copy. Tui tried too, and I asked DD about having a record. She didn't know how, but Lee might.

I asked my friend how to spell Hannukah, and she said that the spelling wasn't really something you could translate over, only the sound, and that there were many spellings of Hannukah. Also, she doesn't get what's the big deal about Hannukah. "Everyone thinks it's the 'Jewish Christmas,' but it's not. It's not even that big of a holiday." Then we joked about why the most important thing to remember in a holiday is that they ate flate bread (motza, I think it's called). She is Jewish, but she really doesn't beleive in it at all.

Will we see more of wildflower in the chat?

Hehehehe... *topples over laughing at wildflower's carol* I was supposed to help with that one, wasn't I? I was going in and out of different roleplays. Short attention span at night, yes, yes.

Potterpuppetpals... save me.

Comment

• PM said:
                              Chani: Woo, swirly. It has sentimental value?
                              Yes, it does. A very very good friend of mine made it. *sigh* Okay, I'll change it to the other one then. I rather like that one, but maybe a dark background would be better.

Wildflower said:
                              and if you squint even longer it does, in fact, begin to resemble a penguin.
                              lol But of course... everything has the shape of a penguin if you look/squint long enough.

Gryphon said:
                              No, no, I love In The End and I love Enth E Nd, but I don't like In The End when it's sung by Jay Z. I like Breaking Benjamin and Chevelle. Dunno 'bout Shinedown. & Wait! Mom was reading her scientisty magazine, and it said that Benzene, which is something that is used for a lot of stuff in chemistry, is very dangerous at under one of a million, much worse than what government expected or whatever. And one of a million is one particle of every a million. This is a flate molecule guy, and he (it only takes one) slides between dna and does all kinds of freaky stuff to it, and it can cause cancer, etc. Yeah. Off topic, but hey
                              Oh, but you will... just as I joined VGDawn... so shall you like my music... [/end hypnotic session] As for the benzene... guess where it is found? Lipstick... kinda scary, huh?

Papercrane said:
                              I still don't think Ron and Hermione were meant for each other. They do nothing but fight, and please don't say that's tension--they've been fighting since they were eleven, and it's not debate-fighting but petty, angry squabbling. They seem to bring out the worst in each other, too. Hermione comes out looking like a shrew, while Ron comes out looking like an insensitive lout.
                              Ahh... but remember the beginnings of James and Lilly Potter?

Ella: I probably wouldn't have bought into love at first sight either unless it happened to me. I wouldn't say solid, I will love you til I die love... but the spark of something most different was there the first time I met my man.

Ahhh.... The things people see when someone shows off their desktop. Gibby... the web designer dabbler. w00t! Yes.. me too.

After like 10 pages of reading here in this topic to catch up, I finally made it. I think I need a nap. Well, just so you all know, I am still alive, just uber busy. Everyone here is rather enjoying the holidays and starting Friday, my life is gonna be packed with so much to do. I probably won't be on until well.... later, I guess. *major huggles* to all!
                              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• nice carol alla. When is album release date?

I had to skip the second half of the chat. There was just too many people. Id type something on there and it would be about 10 posts before it showed up. And my eyes were really starting to hurt. Im sad that i had to leave though.

But thats just the bad news. My compy has started working again. YaY So i have been to World Soul and Vgdawn and about everywhere and posted. Although i probly wont be on much today as i need to get some exercise. My mom said it was the last day that it was gonna be nice outside. She says it gonna just plumit tonight. Oh well then i can have hot coco! ...YaY.

My mom was watching some advertisement on TV this morning and they were saying that other countries wouldnt buy our food cause the manufactuers were putting increased fat in stuff because fat people eat more. Then after that they started complaining about drugs and the fact that the manufactuers who make the drugs are making them so that you wont be cured but so that you will keep buying their drugs. It all makes me sick how everything is about money anymore.

Anyway Im hyper cause we had no breakfast food so i ate candy now im gonna be on a suggar rush.

BTW nita tell me you drew her avi gryphon. Looks really neat. same with the dragon. Yup well i cant sit here anylonger or i might explode with little peices of candy flying all over.
                                "Free is Free" -Dain
                                Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
                                Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

Working...
                                X