No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is always ALWAYS a point to our discussion, every single discussion, though that reason may not exist.

So what if I make no sense.

My brother is behind me... [tronas is brother]

Tronas: Gryyyppphonnnn
    Gryph: My brother is a FREAK
    Tronas: This is your conscience
    Gryph: My conscience SUCKS
    Tronas: Your conscience has revealed itself
    Gryph: ...
    Tronas: "like the face that I hold inside, the face that..."
    Gryph: OUT!!!

G'luck Art & Rad.

I've been sigged twice by Rysade. *beams*

Art, your signature is on the edge of being too long just to tell you. Unless the limit is four lines, in which case it's already over.

I know I had something else to comment on... *thinks* Oh, oh! Foxtrot rocks. Lookie this one. By the way, if you decode the equation, you'll get [<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Merry Christmas</span>] <<-spoiler. There was a really funny one where Jason made a Christmas Card with Santa on a sleigh ride with raindeers, and they've stopped in front of a few people who've been sliced in half, and Santa is saying, "Sleigh ride, not slay ride!" Heh... Well, _I_ think it's funny at least.

More:
    Dec 4
    Dec 8
    Dec 13
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• n. Any of various electromagnetic devices for the remote control of complex operations.
      "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• Gee sharky your so loved. But yes you are my favorite forum member. Your like the crazy glue that holds us all together. *snicker*
        .....What? Did someone cut gas?

Anyway i look at all the links and there is not one for VGdawn. You all are so mean! VGdawn

Yay! We need more festive avi's! *Starts cheering for festive avis*

Yup well thats all for now. *Walks off humming Jingle Bells*
        "Free is Free" -Dain
        Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
        Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• Hey! Me like eyeshadow...it's one of the coolest things on earth, if you make a drawing and color it with eyeshadow it's really cool. (Do not quote me Gryph.) Of course my mom doesn't like it very much when I use her makeup for art.
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• sigged twice by rhys gryph??? now that's the stuffe. you know you've attained a high level of quotability when....

sepaking of quotability, my teahcers have been in rare form lately:

"soccer is commie kickball"
            "have you seen a newborn? it's like a lizard. a lizard with cottage cheese on it"
            "I don't really like mushrooms. Anything that's grown in feeces..."

i have strange science teachers (yes, teachers.. ap bio and physics whoo and hoo!)

vv
            PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• To heck with wearing it, let's all use eyeshadow for art!! *goes to try it* ugh! I don't have any eyeshadow, and my mom only has the not-powdered kind. does blush work? Aug don't have that either!

IIIIIIIII'''MMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBAAAAACCCCCCCKKKK!!
              everyone else- *groan* ug, it's the insane annoying kid!
              I've been so busy, I dunno why, I was never this busy last year.

I'm so scared because this person I know is cutting herself, but she's getting help, so that's good. And just today I found out one of my other friends is bullemic, but he's getting help too. I'm also getting help because I'm going nuts. Hey go get help! It's the latest new trend!

Another thing is that I found out is this:
              My friend asked me out, but I told him no because I thought he was only doing it on a dare, but it turns out that his friend (who is my friend also) knew he liked me and so that is the only reason he dared him to ask me out.
              All I say to that is this: HOW CONFUSING!! You see that is the precise reason why I don't date!

Ahhh! I'm so happy because my dad is coming back on the 18th and Peter Pan is playing at the 5th avenue theatre until the 19th, and I wrote my dad an e-mail with the ticket prices, begging him to go because that is the last time Cathy Rigsby is going to play that part! I think, well I hope, he's going to say yes!
              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Hey Dain~ There is always a link to VGDawn around. It's actually in Gryphon's siggy. And why is "crazy" bolded? Is that some sort of insid--wait a minute...

Do you people still think me mad? I'm SANE! Why don't you guys believe me.

Ahh, silly teachers. I have a few good stories...

In bio last year, I had this great teacher who understood that school could become very boring very fast without some sort of entertainment. During class some guy (I go to an all guys school, but it would be hilarious to see what it would be like if girls were around for some of this stuff...) was passing a note to another guy across the room. The teacher caught it, and confiscated it. He read it himself, and to the class, then he said "This is why I love being a science teacher." and he walks over to his desk (which has a gas outlet) and plugs in a bunsen burner. He lights it. He burns the note in front of us. It was hilarious.
                ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• My Science teacher is the best. On the first day he did the whole "bed of nails" thing and allowed us to stand on him. He has a meterstick which he uses to whack the table to get attention. In class today he hit the desk with it and a piece on the end broke off. Now he says that whoever has the best mark on friday gets it. We have a test on thursday but at the moment I have the best mark.

He also is a trekkie and puts Star Trek bonus questions on his tests. That might be one of the reasons I'm getting 99.6 percent.
                  "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• Our substitute science teachers are really weird. One teacher asked if anyone had to go to the bathroom, I raised my hand of course. So I just walked around the school for 30 minutes. It turns out that the teacher turned on the security cameras on our school (it is broadcasted on every tv in the school.) And everyone was laughing at me when I came back to class.

I haven't posted on VGDAWN in a while...

YAY VC! *huggles* finally you've posted...
                    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Hahahaha, they were SPYing on you! Lalalala! I hope there aren't cameras in the bathrooms.

I have nothing to say. And yet, I speak. My kitty is sitting on my lap! We're home alone together. Oh no, he jumped off. I don't think he likes my typing when I'm supposed to be petting him....[/random]
                      *Ella*
                      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                      What could mean more than this?"
                      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Sammy walked into my room, sniffing around. I stared at him and pointed at the door until he left. Why? Because he's gone to the bathroom (poo & pee) in my room more times than I can count. Also, this is a haven for all of the cats, and, if Cassie weren't downstairs, she'd be chasing that dog out. I love him to death, but not inside my room.

You, all of you, have killed this topic! I posted not that long ago, and it has blossomed since then. I sat out and watched people at karate again today, and it's starting to get depressing. I tried a little bit of Heian Nidan, my kata, but my knee hurt.

I'm pretty sure that I don't have Lyme's Disease (sp?), but it's a very real possibility. I think the symptoms may not show up for months after, and I've played outside at night a lot during summer and early fall, sometimes with and sometimes without bugspray. Not that bug spray is 100% effective; I'd still be swatting off mosquitos.

Dain, the link to VGDawn is actually in my signature, so you get a chance to visit every time I post. I don't know if I have a topic dedicated to it or not.

Z:
                        (Do not quote me Gryph.)
                        hehehehehe

*ducks* It was so tempting!

VC!!! *tackles* Insane annoying kid? I wouldn't call you annoying, but insane can stick. Be supportive for your friends.

When I think of VC, I think of...
                        - Rupert Grint Hair
                        - Peter Pan
                        - Scrambled eggs
                        - Save the chickens!

I wish my teachers were all pyromaniacs. Actually, I take that back. Some of my teachers would be just scary with fire.

I had a math teacher like that! Hah, I'd jump when he whacked my desk with the ruler... He'd also prove that it's easier to balance a longer stick than a short one on the tip of your finger.

Oh, god, Z, I'd die. Hehe, too funny...

Z, people are actually posting in your Smuggling the Star topic, and I've joined in too.

I'm trying to remember what I said that Rysade siggied. Hmph. One was something I posted in Out of Ambit, I remember that much.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by vegan_chick:
                          To heck with wearing it, let's all use eyeshadow for art!! *goes to try it* ugh! I don't have any eyeshadow, and my mom only has the not-powdered kind. does blush work? Aug don't have that either!
                          Apparently, the Disney animators used blush on Snow White's cheeks - actual cosmetic blush, that is.

IIIIIIIII'''MMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBAAAAACCCCCCCKKKK!!
                          everyone else- *groan* ug, it's the insane annoying kid!
                          I've been so busy, I dunno why, I was never this busy last year.
                          I was wondering where you'd gone. Apparently the BBC is doing a documentary about Peter Pan (maybe it's already been shown and I didn't notice) and guess who they got to do the voice of Peter Pan?

Rupert Grint.
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Must. . .resist. . .not posting, and falling even further behind. . .

Gryph: Foxtrot! Hehe. We get that in our paper, and when my mom recycled the ones I wanted to keep, I saved them into paint.
                            I'm joining VGDawn very, very soon! I've figured out my charrie. She's a penguin.
                            Rysade, c'mere and tell us what you siggied. . .I wanna know too. . .

Festive avies? I guess I'd better change my PPP avie then. I love all the holiday avies. . .Dain, Gibby's, PM's. . .

We haven't got ANY eyeshadow. In the whole HOUSE. I'll buy some and tell my mom it's for artistic purposes. . .

VC. . .Aka the Peter Pan/Rupert Grint obsessed person. . .
                            Rupert Grint, the voice of Peter Pan. . .*Dies laughing*

Genie: YOU ARE NOT SA- Oh, what's the use. . .the never-ending War Against Sanity. . .
                            And to go along with Sharky being everyone elses' favorite forum member, I too like the shark. . .the big fuzzy, adorable shark with the Marauders' bat's cousin living in his belfry. . .
                            The shark would wish it known that he is sane. . .Hmm. *Goes to add to sig*
                            Genie's been siggied too! Yay!

Comment

• If you had to listen to one creature in the animal kingdom, would you listen to a Shark or to a Penguin?

When did we all decide that I was fuzzy? SHARKS ARENT FUZZY!! I'm rough and tough and stuff! (You see the rhyme? SEE looklook! Sharky made a rhyme. I can do it all with thyme! Especially in Chime. But not if I was a mime. (Cause mimes can't talk, so they can't rhyme!))

Two more days of exams!!
                              ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                              +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Er...nice rhyme, Sharky. *cough* I got a 95% on my Lit. test. *sigh* I could have gotten a 99% if I hadn't completely passed by a question. *hits head on wall* My Algebra test was insanely hard. Quoting a friend, "All I got right was my name." On yet another test, History, I think I did pretty well. I should get at least four out of the six bonus points, and it was a really easy test, especially for my teacher. Normally she gives extremely hard tests. Tomorrow I have an Algebra midterm that I'm likely to fail. I never do good on midterms...
                                <3
                                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
                                X