Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genie: No comment on rhyme. . .*Dies*
    Sharks ARE fuzzy.
    "The Marauder's bat would wish it known that sharks are fuzzy and adorable."
    Listen to the bat. . .
    Besides, the Marauders agree with the penguin. The Marauders are smart. The fact that two are dead and one is gone to the dark side just means they're unlucky.

I got the results for my latin test back yesterday. 96%. . .last time I had 94%.

I love today's Foxtrot.

First member of the RAFTFAISF (Run Away From The Fuzzy Adorable Insane Shark Foundation)

Comment

• PM's new avatar rocks my socks! And it looks cute... add teddy ears. Anyone remember Dairine? She posted at VGDawn to tell us all that she wasn't dead.

A penguin... oh god, save us all. Well, everyone's heard about our turtle, so I won't go on about that. Hey, I like wf's new avie better than her old one, but it still looks high.

If I had to listen to one animal, gah... Well, huh. Y'know what, I'd be freaked out if a penguin talked to me, but I'd be even more freaked out if a shark talked to me, to tell you the truth. Penguin: Come swim with me in my pool and freeze to death! Shark: Come swim with me, and I'll bite your limbs off 'til you bleed to death. I lurve purty red clouds.

I mean, c'mon. Creepy!

Sharky has rhyming skillz. Heh heh. snerk.

Go swim with sharks, angel star. fajksdjfla You're complaining about a 95!? Go boil with sharks!

Oh, and don't take that personally. Really envious... I wish I was flawless.

Whoz Genie? Wf is Genie? Hey, hey, lookie me. 2nd coolest name. *bows* Z is first, of course.

Aren't shark scales made up of the same stuff as their teeth? SOmething like that, anyway.

The fact that two are dead!? Sirius is alive! Alive, I tell you! *sobs* The remaining one is smart; Wormtail could float in space for all I care.

*glares at wf* Not you too... Raahhh

Well, I can boast in physics at least. 100% A! Hah! As for my other classes... nevermind that. Well, I shouldn't be complaining about my scores either. Any of them, 'cept maybe history. My history imp would be a miny red-head or sharkish.

*refreshes before posting* No one's posted. *posts*
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yes, Sirius is dead. JK Rowling said he was dead. . .
        "Yes, he's really dead, not coming back, you people read to much LOTR, give up already. . ."
        That's pretty much what she said. . .

I had to scale my avie down in paint and then host it on Imageshack, it was to big before. When it was big you could tell it was a wooden penguin.

Penguin AND Christmas! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sharky is Genie! He was POOFing in chat and I couldn't picture him as a fairy godmother, so he's Genie now.

Hehe. See? Listen to the penguin! And the Marauder's bat! And the Marauders! Okay maybe I should change 'Marauders' to 'Lupin'. Nice smart Lupin. . .Please don't die!!

Comment

• i despise midterms. they are the bane of my existance. just when i find a bunch of interesting stuffe to read..... ::grumbles::

DUMBLEDORE IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!!!

vv
          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• oh yeah... hi ella!!!!
            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Poor Gryph. You torture her too much about poor Sirius. Let her be happy and believe that one day, through some miraculous fortune, he may appear again. You and I (and the rest of the world) know the truth, but lets not spoil it for gryphon...

I am genie! I said that I was going to go *poof* *magically* *like a genie,* *or something*. And now I'ma genie! And a shark. Sharks have rough skin, like sand paper.

Gryphon! You painted such an evil picture of me!

The Mean Old Hermittish Cat said:
              Shark: Come swim with me, and I'll bite your limbs off 'til you bleed to death. I lurve purty red clouds.
              I'm a _nice_ shark! I wouldn't kill anyone. Or if I did, I wouldn't make them bleed to death. All that exposure to salt water is bad for the meat--makes it all hard to che--ahemmm! Hey, are you still reading? Uhh... Yeah, right, ummm... This paragraph is just a figment of your overactive imagination.

I drew this when I was bored a week ago. Can someone please tell me what this is? A guy I know said it looked a bit like a fish bowl. Forgive me for the quality. It was taken with a camera phone and dragged through a bunch of low-grade programs...
              ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
              +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• going *poof* is fun. my homework sure likes to do that. it does it all the time.

vv
                Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Gryph- I wasn't complaining, I just wished I hadn't skipped that stupid question. It was a really easy test. ~LoL~

Band is the easiest class I have. If you don't get an A, well... That's pretty sad if you can't manage an A in band in my school.

*growl* My mom's yelling at me to get ofline. She wants me to study. *shudder* Studying is not fun. 'Specially for Algebra. Not fun at all. Ha ha! I shall not get off! I am defying authority! Like my friends at school, who are doing that Secret Santa thing-a-magigy or whatnot. We're not even supposed to bring presents to school.
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• That's right Angel_Star! Stick it to the Man!

I have a problem. Guess what it's about. Yes. The play. I know, I've been talking about it too much and I'll shut up sometime soon but I have to spill this first.

I have three other close friends besides me who tried out for the play and I was the only one out of the four of us who made it. I felt really bad, of course: I wanted them to be in the play with me, but I was hoping something like this wouldn't happen. See, the play is a part of my life now, but if I mention it, they look sad. Or if they hear a song from it, they look sad. And it's gotten to the point where I don't even mention it around them. I don't feel like I should feel guilty about being in the play when they're not, but I do. And sometimes I have to ask one of the other cast members in my grade a question. And sometimes I have to say, "No, I can't, I have rehearsal," but it makes me feel really bad to hear the "Oh," that I know is coming next. Like, disappointed. One of my friends who didn't make it is in all my classes, and when people ask me about it I don't even want to talk about it when my friend's in hearing distance because I feel guilty. And I don't know if they know they're making me uncomfortable. And I don't know if I told them this they would think I was just being, I don't know, arrogant because I already made it, or something like that. If anyone even read that, do you have any advice?

Anyway, thanks.

So, I can't keep track of all these nicknames that come in through the chat...I should start making a list or something. For example, eventually I forgot why some people started calling Diego Diegowts....speaking of him where is he anyway? Was he at the DD chat?
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I opened up my e-mail.

Inbox (115)

Woww... and that's talking about unread messages. I had over 300 in my inbox, and most of them were from Dictionary.com; I signed up for this neat Word of the Day thing, but I never bother to check most of them, and they just pile up. I deleted about 100 messages, but there's still much more to go.

wf:
                      Yes, Sirius is dead. JK Rowling said he was dead. . .
                      "Yes, he's really dead, not coming back, you people read to much LOTR, give up already. . ."
                      That's pretty much what she said. . .
                      JKR is a FREAK.

*seethes* He's not dead!!!

Sharky is Genie? My friend's mom is named Genie, and I thought it really was your name. *shrugs* Okay, Z's name is the coolest with no competition.

*deletes more old message* Now I probably have at least 200 gone...

YW is being really slow. I've been trying for what feels like the last five minutes to get into the chat. What am I complaining for? Some people *huggles* can't get in at all. And look, the page loads and no one is there.

Sharky:
                      The Mean Old Hermittish Cat said:...
                      Reminds me of a story. In creative writing class, one person wrote about a hermit who wanted a new pair of pajamas. He was a really small man, and he went to town, and he searched and searched for a pair that would fit him. When he finally found a pair in a really small store, he died of a heart attack.

As for the rest of your post *topples over laughing*. About the picture, though, heyy, I'm back to the hermits again! I remember this song from when I was really little about this guy building a house on sand, but it was destroyed, and this other guy building a house on a rock, and it survived. Funny; that's what Sharky's picture made me think of. Other than that, it looks really cool.

Oh, god, not the play . Picking on Ella, now, I am. *huggles Ella* You're struggling.

Diego wasn't at the chat, now that you mention it. Diegowts is Diego with the Stash.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Furball of DOOM: You do realize that you can't call JKR a freak without calling the person who created Sirius a freak. Although it's funny, characters seem to become separated from their authors as time goes by...

I have ONE more exam: Latin. I've been working hard to prepare. I'm gonna be mad as anything if I don't do well.

Angel~ Band you say? What type of test was it? Theory? I remember theory. We had to take band in middle school. And I took piano on my own. Lets see...

In common (4/4 time) a quarter note gets one beat. Half note gets two. Whole note gets four.

TA DA! (I know more, but I'm about to fall asleep.)

I have powers beyond the wildest imaginings! I have the ability to knock Gryphon out of a chair from an indefinate distance away (though reconnissance suggests Gryphon is living within this solar system on one of the inner planets.). I should exercise the power more. Especially when Gryphon is in school... *plots counter attack to makeup ambush*

Was this the song, Gryph?

The foolish man built his house upon the sand,
                        And the rains came tumbling down,
                        The rains came down as the floods came up,
                        And the house on the sand went "SPLAT."

The wise man built his house upon the rock, (3x)
                        And the rains came tumbling down,
                        The rains came down as the floods came up, (3x)
                        And the house on the rock stayed firm.

But then the house was forclosed because the guy didn't pay his bills. Or taxes. So he is now homeless and wanted by the government. So you might as well build your house on the sand.

(Of course, this is a religiously oriented song, and if you'd like the religious moral, then it's to build your life on a good relious foundation. Am I the only one who cares about the real moral here? Is anyone else reading this?)
                        ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                        +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• jinkys... our midterms are mon/tues/weds next week. ::envies those who are almost done::

band is fun. what instrumens do ya'll play? i play the e flat contrabass clarinet. (it MASSIVE. if i was a member of the mob, i could fit a freaking cannon in case, and have no probs w/anybody. (hee)

vv
                          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Genie: Furball of DOOM? I thought it was Ninja Kitty of Doom. . .Ninja Furball? I'm confusing myself, I'll stop now.

Forclosed? Taxes? Wanted by the government? Never heard it like that before. . .

Latin! Funfun.

Caitlin: I don't take band. . .but I can play several Christmas carols on the piano, and annoy the heck out of everyone in the house.

Gryph: Sirius is dead.
                            *Gives Gryph another opportunity to use Sam*

Ella: Diego lives! In the movies thread. With more than one line!

Comment

• Yes, she created Sirius Black. But the fact that she aslkdfjoa;dfkilledlkajsfdkajs;df him makes it all bad. It's tortue! If they're gonna be great, don't kill 'em, and if they're gonna die, don't make me love them to death. *sobs* He's not dead...

You cannot kill what you did not create.

2 points if anyone can name the rock band that has a song with my previous line in it.

Hey, you rock sharkish! That is the song! I only thought that that song meant it's better to build your house on rock than on sand. What would little Gryphling understand out of hidden messages? PM is telling me it was in the Bible.

My midterms have yet to come! *sobs* If they would do theirselves I'd love them to death, and then there'd be no more midterms. Meh. What a funny world it'd be, then.

Where are you Z? Z!!! Come to Smuggling the Star; we need you!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh, right, the wizard came back to life in LotR, and almost all of JKR's characters are witches and wizards, so... hmmm.

Heh heh, Furball of Doom... she killed my avatar and fried it! But my avatar got her back. Confusing, really.

Wildflower: Yay, another Christmas hat on an avatar. I didn't see that one when you said in chat that you'd changed it.

Whee, I got a DVD player today that doesn't know where it is, so I can play any DVD in it, apparently. So I'm watching Allegro Non Troppo, a film with a similar idea to Fantasia, but with longer links and all the musical scenes directed/animated by Bruno Bozzetto.
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X