The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY ART!

my kitties are silly. Tualha is sitting on the desk pawing at the computer screen trying to get at the curser. She's so silly. AHAHAHAHAHA! SHe's so funny lokking, sitting there with her head cocked to one side waiting for somethign to move.

My Christmas tree is a fake tree too gryph.
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• What's this Art is whining about? You're posting short posts, and I have no idea what you're talking about. Could it be that we're not ignoring you? Maybe it's that no one has anything to say in reply to your post. In fact, I don't see you replying to anyone's post at all.

So what are you complaining about?

*seethes*

Yeah, and now I feel bad that I chewed you out, but seriously.

That's so cute when kitties do that! For a while, at least. When it's time to get back to work, the cats still want to play.

Skittles is on a diet. It's like he eats whenever he has nothing better to do. We've been hiding cat food bowls all over the house where he doesn't go, and we're only putting a little in each bowl so that if he finds one, eating all of it won't be that bad. If another cat is in the kitchen who wants food, we quietly give it to them. (If the others hear cat food, they'll run in and start meowing, and soon every cat will be there.)

Metroid Prime rocks! Now I'm seeing ads for Metroid Prime 2...
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *meeps* I said I was going to Regionals. No words of encouragement? *hides* You scared me, Gryph. Don't scare me, please.
        "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
        "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Originally posted by Artemis Wolfang:
          WAI! I probably won't be able to come to the chat with DD... I've missed every single one! _^_ But... the reason I won't be there is because I'm going to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Regionals! First time ever! Watch me get beaten very badly... Eh, it doesn't matter. But... Yeah.
          talks to Artemis in chat
          I've just found out that's a collectible card game; I didn't know what it was before. I just knew it was a TV series I'd never watched.
          Have a good time there - win .

Oh good, I'm not doing Christmas things with my sister tomorrow, so I should be able to get to the chat .

BelieverInWizardry said:
          my kitties are silly. Tualha is sitting on the desk pawing at the computer screen trying to get at the curser. She's so silly. AHAHAHAHAHA! SHe's so funny lokking, sitting there with her head cocked to one side waiting for somethign to move.
          I've got a couple of photos of one of my sister's cats doing that. They're on this webpage I set up.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• AWWWW! KITTY PICCIES! SO CUTE!

YAY!!!! I is going to a dance in about 45 minutes and I IS REALLY HYPER!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

stop ignoring Art peoples! GOOD LUCK ART!
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• It's a TV series, a card game, and possibly all kinds of pointless stuff in the future. I've been through Pokemon, and I don't want to go back to that. Ever.

Your webpage isn't loading. Meh.

All I've got, All I've got is instinct
              I pushed my fingers into my
              Eyeeessssssssss

My brother and BW invaded my room again, and played Slipknot and other groups. The things I have to taaakkkke

Heh. Heh heh. My feet are cold. *refuses to put on socks* I'm desperately bored. I can't do anything! I wonder what the heck I did to my knee to get it to hurt like this. RAHHHHHHH

*is in a pissy mood* I don't like being a slug _at all_.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Nice shots Peter. On the first one i was gonna say your cat dosent look to nice cause it looked like she was hissing at the camera. My freind got scratched up bye a cat and he told me (this is word for word) "Never, ever, mistake a cat for a cute, cudly creature." And another one of my freinds has this sign on her bedroom door that says 'bewhere of cat'. Do you think i listened to it? Of corse not so i walked in the room to talk to her and the cat was sitting on her dresser and jumped off right onto my face. Geez its feeky having a fluffy thing with claws outstreched aiming at your face. And then i visted my neighbor and took my dog with me. Well the cat got mad at my dog and jumped out infront of him when he was following me. He just stoped and released his cargo right there on the rug. And they made me clean it up. He hasnt been over there sense. So in conclusion. Kittys are cute and cuddly but old furball are a disaster.
                "Free is Free" -Dain
                Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
                Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• Mif. Some kitties are cute and cuddly. Might have to declaw them and remove all their teeth, but they can be cut and cuddly. Well, a lot are cute, but only a few are cuddly, and I don't always see them mix, 'cept in kittens.

My Cass guards my room from everything. Whenever Sammy walks by, she stands threateningly in the doorway.

Ah, we have that in highschool, too. Every teacher thinks their subject is the only subject, therefore, we can work several hours on their homework everyday, and that'll be our several hours. Other homework, to them, just doesn't happen. With seven teachers who all have that same attitude, things get bad quick.

Only, I don't have seven teachers who think like that. My teachers take turns being nightmares.

Gibby, you are _never_ leaving here, got that? Never.

Some games use mouse and keyboard. Some use just mouse, and some use just keyboard. Luckily, the ones with both only need one hand on the keyboard. Diablo II, Unreal Tournament 2...

Gibby? With a clean room? You're a rare person, yep. As for me...

*yawn*

I have homework that I don't want to do. No surprise.

Comment

• I find I come on with nothing to post about, but just because I want to be here.

We did Innkeeper's Song today in rehearsal. I'm listening to it right now. But I only have the Act One CD (this is for the school edition) and I'm dying because I like the songs in Act Two better than in Act One. So I hope we get the Act Two CD before break (which we probably will if we learn all the Act One songs.

"Master of the house, quick to catch your eye, never wants a passerby to pass him by..."

Our Mme Thenardier is really good, especially on her little solo in Innkeeper's Song ("I used to dream that I would meet a prince, but God Almighty, have you seen what's happened since?") and we could hardly keep from laughing when she sang the "thinks he's quite a lover but there's not much there" bit.

Now that I've bored you all, it's 7:55 pm my time and I'm here till 9 Eastern Standard, so IM me: Gooseberry107, or email me Gooseberry107@aol.com.
                      *Ella*
                      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                      What could mean more than this?"
                      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• GOOD LUCK, ARTEMIS.

Ok im back and with a smaller avi. gee word spreads fast around here i have a giant avi for less than a day and almost every person i talk to knows about it.Its like school. Someone can start a rumor about something and by the time the next bell rings almost everyone knows.
                        *amused* Well, that's because it WAS fairly obvious... you just had to see one of your posts. (um, I actually alerted Lee. *feels mildly guilty* I don't even know if that's the right thing to do for massive avatars.) You're right, though, we do talk a lot. Or we try to.

Also, to change your MSN password, change the password for your email- I think you usually log in first, but you can do it from outside your account by usuing your secret question. I think it's pretty easy to do.

I agree, Nita- ask your parents if they want to come and look over your shoulder next DD chat. (That's tomorrow, by the way, people. I'm hopefully coming, if I wake up early enough to bags the computer.)

Hmm, exams totaly suck. Fortunately mine just finished for a whole 'nother year. *dances* I'm going to University in two months! And studying Linguistics Maths and Philosophy! Plsu random papers! And I'm moving out (University is in another city- in fact another island-Canterbury.) And I can't WAIT. *is thrilled*

Ella! I don't know how long ago you posted (but I will after I post here) but you totally need to get MSN so I can talk to you... I haven't got AIM and every time I download it someone else deletes it. *is annoyed*
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *laughs* Well, tell them not to delete it. I'm more important anyway, aren't I?

Uh-oh...one-liner...*looks guilty* Hey, I don't do too many of them, okay?
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *Bangs head on desk for no reason* I still can't come to chat. But then, I guess I should really get around to asking mom if I can go. Even if I ask her when the chat's going on, and I miss it but she says I can go, I'll still be able to go next time. . .

I am for some reason easily annoyed by people putting one perenthese (Is that even how you say the singular form of perentheses [Is that even how you spell perentheses?]?), and then not putting another one at the end of whatever was supposed to go there. [/random]

I don't have any form of IM. Meh.

Yu-Gi-Oh has regionals? My brother likes Yu-Gi-Oh, but I dunno. . .

Comment

• Dain said:
                              Nice shots Peter. On the first one i was gonna say your cat dosent look to nice cause it looked like she was hissing at the camera.
                              That's the nice one. She really was yawning (or possibly making a threat gesture, but it looked like a yawn).
                              Hmmm, my webpage came up for BiW and Dain, but not for Gryphon. Even the webpage picks on Gryphon, and it's not my doing !
                              Wildflower asked:
                              Is that even how you say the singular form of perentheses [Is that even how you spell perentheses?]?
                              Singular parenthesis, plural parentheses. Like ellipsis and ellipses.
                              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Heyy all,

OMG the DD chat is TOMOOORROOOW!!! Im soooooo excited! Yayyayyayayayya... Who else is excied?

Member of the ddfqotw foundation...

Comment

Working...
                                X