carried by the current
      watch it twirl, watch it spin
      powerless, helpless, bent

Last fall I met you
      In the winter I knew you
      By spring I knew I had a friend
      What happened in summer
      that spelled the end, the end?
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I spelled my name wrong in each of those raps. I forgot the "R"
        RYSADE! I NEED MORE NERDY RAPS! COME BACK!
        lol. skilZ.

Gryph-I like the last section of your poem. Very pretty.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Very pretty poem, Gryph! I went to the doctor. *sigh* It's a virus, so I don't have any medicine to help. I wish it was strep throat so I could take the medicine and get better in a few days. I have to get off the computer. Hehe. I'm not supposed to be on when my parents aren't home...
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Thanks.

Wow, nealy twenty-four hours since the last topic of great randomness post. This is amazing. Not a single togr listed in the Recent posts bit, either. Wow... record.

Mild, little red-head
            Silly, no-sense, I've said

Yeah, I'm in a bitter mood. A lot of poems, too. This one was in spite.

*sigh*

Let's see if I can get myself out of this lock. Topic change?

This morning I stepped outside. The concrete of my porch was cold. (yes, barefoot - I love going barefoot) The grass had the whiteish looked to it, like it had frozen a little in the cold of last night. So, naturally, I jumped into the middle of the grass. Ooh! I judged that wrong. It was not frost. They was freezing cold droplets of water.

COLD COLD COLD!

Well, it wasn't like frost was any better. It would've been worse. Only, frost doesn't cling to your feet like water does. Eep.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• We haven't had a TOGR party in so long. I liked it when there used to be 14 people on at once. I've only seen that happen once since this summer and that was during the DD chat.

Yesterday I babysat.
              AHHHH! M! Do you get the pioneer press? If you do look at the washington section and my friend's in the newspaper. it's so cool. She did an art show and they had an article ALL about her that's about a whole page long. (Not wide of course) And a color picture. I'm so excited for her! *goes to pioneer press website*

Comment

• yup. I get the pioneer press... I think I was in it briefly last week... Cool, I'll check it out.
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• It might've been Fridays paper though so she may not be in it.
                  I've only been in our County newspaper. Never the State paper. (Or whatever you call it.)
                  Iz Bored. I think I'm gonna see shark tale today...
                  Does anyone know any good RPG's that I could join?

Comment

• I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow. *cries* I need a vacation! A really really long one! We have to do science fair again this year. I don't like science fair. It's boring and time consuming. I need a topic... I should have had one Friday, but I didn't and still don't. *sigh* I have no clue what to do.
                    <3
                    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I'm gonna be a pirate for Halloween. Arrr matey! My brother commented that his head looked square. Mom asked if it were square like Frankenstein (joking). Now my brother is going to be Frankenstein for Halloween. *headclutch*

My head hurts.

I have homework to do. I really don't want to do it now. I hate homework. Well, an entire month of school has gone by. Happy about that.

I got four books from the library. Two were by the Nixon author. She wrote Deadly Game of Magic, and I decided to get more by her. One was The Seance. I don't remember the title of the other one. The other two books were by a different author. One was The Basilisk.

Comment

• AHHHHHHH! I just got back from the pool. There was way too much chlorine in the water, and I got to much water in my eyes. Now I can barely see, and my eyes hurt whenever I blink. I hate the stupid pool.

HALLOWEEN!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! One of my favorite holidays. My friend and I made up a new holiday. It's called International Banana Day. BANANAS!!!!!!!!
                        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Ah, can't wait for Halloween!!! This year, I'm gonna be a cat, and it's going to be awesome. My friends and I are going trick-o-treating (yes, I still do that) together all over the neigborhood.
                          I want to change the topic.
                          Anyone wanna wish me a happy b-day?! It's November 4th, and I'll be very happy if you send my a birthday message!!!!
                          TTFN <span class="ev_code_PINK">Pink Power!!!!</span>
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
                          "Dreaming is the first step, doing is the second."
                          "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Kelller
                          I am very evil...Mua,ha,ha,ha!

Comment

• ergh. today stunk. my friend and i were supposed to go on a trail ride this afternoon, so we loaded her horse into our trailer and drove to where my family boards our horses. well, my friend's horse was scared and when it came out of the trailer it threw its head up and gashed its forehead head. There was blood all over its head and...i'll just say it was really gross. So, instead of going on a trail ride, we waited for the vet to come out and stitch part of its forehead back together. By the way, the horse is ok- it's gonna have a big scar on its forehead in a while and it has to have antibiotics in its food for a week, that's about it though. actually, if you put food in front of it, it seems to forget it was even hurt.
                            blah. long weekends are supposed to be restful, not stressful.
                            Happy Super-Early B-day Sportzgr101!
                            Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
                            "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

• hey yall
                              omg, today was SO annoying. so i woke up, and like, i had to go to prosdor, ahhhhh, our teacher is sooo annoying. shes like, "ok, now i want all you respect, and Dan, im calling your mother tonight." and she announced it infront of the WHOLE class. i felt so bad, if you are against public anouncements like that, post!

Comment

• Prosdor??
                                Happy Early Birthday Sportzy!

I don't know what I want to be for halloween. It's always 10 degrees around halloween outside. (seriously) But if my friend goes through with the halloween party she's planning I don't know what I'll be. Maybe I'll be a kitty! WAIT! I want to be Gryphon! *thinks* That might be cool...

Comment

Working...
                                X