The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
    My gym was cold. We played football...in 49 degrees cold rain and windd.
    49!!! wow and you're leading into winter!!! *has forgotten that you work in farenheit *

Comment

• FIREWITCH!!!!!

Summer... boring; school... insanely packed with homework and school work. Good summary? Feels like it covers my life. Meh. Wheeeeeeeee! I have a red stripe on my white belt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharky. Story. Ahhhhhhh!

I'll - I'll change your rank back to McGray.

[Adds:]

Ahhh, Alla! You can't do that to me. I thought you were Sharky. Your avie.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I can't do what? I like this avi! *pretends to be a shark* *laughs manically* muahahahahahahaha

Yay!!! my school band got third in our comp tonight! yayay! We didn't play as well as we have in the past, but it was still a good performance! Go our percussion section! they got best percussion.

i had a pretty boring day at school... and i couldn't go to fencing cos of the band comp. And i have a chem assignment to do.

*has been watching the first season of 24* Yay! I love the last three hours

Ok. Do seniors at your school play pranks on the last day of their school careers. If so, can anyone give me any good ideas? We're short of a few.

Alla

Comment

• Yeah, the seniors do pranks. Mostly bad ones and they get in trouble for it. *zips up lips* I ain't talkin'! Actually...I don't remember what they did last year. Oh yeah! They put tires over the flagpoles, greased a hallway or something (floor or walls, I dunno) and some other things that cost the school money.
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Originally posted by FireWitch:
            I request a short summary of each of your lives!
            Lives?
            We're supposed to have lives?

Nobody told me that!

Uh, today's highlight is that I found out there's an index to people buried between 1800 and 1907 in the cemetery I go past on the way to my sister's house. Fascinating family tree type stuff. And very morbid.

Haven't actually looked at the index, I need to take my notes with me.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *huggles Firewitch!*
              You're back!

*wacks Gryph with toblerone.* Waaaaaaaaaaa! NINJA KITTY OF DOOOOOM. Everytime I get an answer wrong if you help me you'll probably give me the forbidden dots. "..."

Today school=...
              School is boring...always boring...I wish something exciting would happen...
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• No I won't. I'm honest about helping your with math.

Whhee

I made Alla's avie all nice and tumbleweeded, but I can't upload it to show you. Alla, if you gave me your e-mail, I could send it to you.

[Adds:]

Heh. In [Intro to] Physics class, we were having fun making circuits to see if we could get the lighbulb to light. I don't know if it was [girl] or me who did it, but someone knocked the lightbulb off the desks. I reached around under the desk, found it, picked it up, and saw that it was broken.

Gryph: It's broken. HeheheHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah, Gryphon has finally cracked offline also.

I couldn't stop laughing. Then, next class, the teacher nearly tripped. I c o u l d n o t s t o p l a u g h i n g.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ok... I have a question for yall.
                  Has anyone considered that the Lone Power had/has, a lover? I've always wondered that...

Comment

• I don't wanna read the pages I've missed, so instead of going along with the subject, I'll change it like I always do

I ate something un-vegan, but only just this once. I ATE TOBLERONE!!! You are so right, it is the best chocolate I've ever had, but I guess now I'll just have to stick with milk-free dark chocolate :P

I've decided to join my friend's band. He's supposed to call me or something, I don't know what's going on, I'm not even sure if I want to join or not, but he really really wanted me to join so what the heck. If I don't like it, I don't have to be in it right?

Is it just me, or does, as the year progresses, school get even more boring? I bet it's just a schedule-getting-used-to thing.

I don't know how, but I was only supposed to be in one skit for our night of short plays and poetry reading, but I ended up being in three skits and one poetry reading. One of the skits, however, only two people know I'm in. I have to wear a mask and a hooded black cloak and walk behind people, clamp my hand on thier mouth and then they disappear. Not even most of the people in the play know who I am. I'm the mystery person, but I need to ask the girl who wrote the play wether I get to take my mask off in the end, it's going to be so much fun.
                    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Ok, for anyone who wants to reply to leah's last post up there go to Misc. Issues, it's under the "Leah's dream..."

And VC, school does get more boring- it's not just you.

It might snow soon here! eek! snow in october! a lot of people at school are excited though- they can't wait to get their snowmobiles out.
                      i wouldn't mind though if it waited to fall in december- i hate driving on snowy roads; it's scary.
                      Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
                      "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

• yay!!! i have just got a copy of monstrous regiment!!! and it was only $10!!! (from $50!!!) yay!!!

my email address(es) - for those who want to know - are

1. alison.troup@gmail.com
                        2. faithful_lioness@hotmail.com
                        3. faithful_lioness@yahoo.com.au - this one doesn't get checked very often

or gryph, what about hosting it with something like ImageShack? That way, if you post the link in here or something everyone can see it... unless you want it to be a surprise?...

Hey do you want to know whats funnier than a student breaking a light bulb in a physics lesson? Its a teacher giving a demonstration about how (not) to put a transformer into a circut! it blew - just as he was talking about checking the polarity

Comment

• Everybody can email me as much as their hearts desire.
                          zgirldiva5@yahoo.com, I also have a second email address in my profile and it gets checked just as much.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with biking in the snow...I"ll figure something out...You're right. I wish something exciting would happen at school. (Good exciting. Not bad exciting. Last year a student died which affected the elementary school, high school, and MOST of all Jr. High.)
                          The people I sit with at lunch are not 1st choice. I mean they're good friends but I'd rather sit by my BEST friend or this one other girl who I can really talk to about normal stuff. We have 4 lunch times in our school which really sucks. I hope we get to switch lunch times though...

I'll see what I get on my next test and than consult Ms.Gryph! For help! Thanks!

WHOA! I made a vegan turn un vegan for 1 time by using the seducive powers of TOBLERONE! *places toblerone under VC's nose...mmmmmmmmm* Glad you liked it.

Comment

• 'Nella
                            Has anyone considered that the Lone Power had/has, a lover? I've always wondered that...
                            I've never thought of that.

VC, give the band a try. If you can't stay in it or if you don't like it, you could pull out.

School year was most boring at the first week where we did NOTHING! Ahhh! It's gotten better; the teachers are done with their lectures, but school can't be fun. Not my school, at least.

Tel:
                            i wouldn't mind though if it waited to fall in december- i hate driving on snowy roads; it's scary.
                            I bet. Eep, it was scary when the wind was pushing the car. With snow, there's only so much you can do against that.

*bookmarks Imageshack* I wish freewebs could hold more than 50 objects. I sent you the avie. Send it to lee if you want it.

Z:
                            I'll see what I get on my next test and than consult Ms.Gryph! For help! Thanks!
                            No, no, no!!! Get help before the test.

Comment

• I'm very mad right now. Last night at school, there was a Halloween Dance. I couldn't go for two reasons. One was because I didn't have a costume. Two was we had to go to a ******** AHL Hockey game. The home team didn't even WIN for cryin' out loud!!!!!!!!Pleez come cheer me up...
                              Thanks! <span class="ev_code_RED">Monkies will rule the world someday, and I'll be happy.</span>

Oh yeah, btw, do any of you like the band Switchfoot? If you do, respond cuz I have something to tell you about it!
                              ---I love them!
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
                              "Dreaming is the first step, doing is the second."
                              "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Kelller
                              I am very evil...Mua,ha,ha,ha!

Comment

• *huggles* iz okay. I can't believe halloween is coming up so soon!! I want the warmth to stay!

Gryph-I KNOW that!
                                But we just finished a "chapter" and I don't even know what we're doing next...

Comment

Working...
                                X