No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be *pauses dramatically* a crossing guard! Okay, don't ask how I got that idea, because I don't know.

Ugh, my hands are feeling sluggish today. I'm not typing with my usual ease.

I wish we could have a TOGR party! I wish I could get into chat! Damn chat! Damn internet connection!

Please, please, please, IM me: I'm on AIM. tothepain107. Put me out of my misery!!
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I'll email you. But the del katzo aim won't download!
      *kicks computer*
      DOWNLOADDOWNLOAD!!!! Does anyone know if it works on Linux. I've tried 7 different versions and they've all installed. I just don't know how to get it started.
      help?
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I'm going to be a witch for Halloween. So original, huh. I'm not going trick-or-treating, but my church is supposed to have a Halloween party. Don't ask me about anything to do with computers. They don't like me.
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• K Z, if you want to email me, it's gooseberry107@aol.com. Please! I need a distraction or I'm going to be reduced to reading bad Harry Potter fanfiction! I am on the edge here!
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Sportzgr101 said:
            Anyone wanna wish me a happy b-day?! It's November 4th, and I'll be very happy if you send my a birthday message!!!!
            Are you going to be 11?

Hmmm, Hallowe'en. I think JKR has had an effect on Hallowe'en costumes - as well as the cliche ugly old witches, I've seen pretty young witch costumes (I forget what it actually says on the packet, but it's something like that).

Is a church Hallowe'en party going to emphasise that the next day is All Saints' or All Hallows Day?

Ella: Do you want the URL of my bad HP fanfic, with a MarySue and everything ?
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• MSN MESSENGER is down. It doesn't work anywhere.
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Poo on messenger... I am sad cause I have been having many many problems with it today... thought it was me, but I guess not.
                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
                  [The tumbleweeds... Ah yes. It's all Alla's fault.

T
                  U
                  M
                  B
                  L
                  E
                  W
                  E
                  E
                  D
                  S

They're battling the DG and GN (Dead Grass and [Dead] Grass' Neighbors) for controll over Earth.
                  Well you weren't chatting when I started to use them, and you can't deny that they don't get everyone talking again ... even if it is just moaning at me to stop them

Tumbleweed: Muahahahahahahahaha... I challenge thee, DG and GN!!! En Guard!!!

*looks at the number of posts* What did I miss out on this morning! The one morning when i didn't get up and come online and all this happens!!! *reads them all*

Hehehehe! walking around barefoot is the greatest!!! I never wear enclosed shoes if I can help it, and I only put thongs (flip-flops for the Yanks out there) on if I'm walking on roads in the middle of the day in summer!

What is the whole ideal behind Trick or Treating on Hallowe'en? I've done it here once and that was fun! No-one put that much effort into it and cos we're heading into summer, it doesn't get dark then til about 7:30.

Anyways...

sooo many people have birthdays coming up around this time. I have 12 days until my 17th yay!

*is watching the simpsons* hehehe... I couldn't survive without it..

gotta go..
                  Cya

Alla

Comment

• Stink. MSN is still down... *grumbles*
                    la la la..... *bored* I'm gonna be a cat (again) for halloween... I'm tired of being original things and people think you're something else. When I was 11 I was a druid and a guy thought I was little red riding hood. I WASN"T EVEN WEARING RED!!! And a friend of mine was a native american and the same guy thought she was pocahantas. Closer then little red riding hood but still...
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by M
                      "When I was 11 I was a druid and a guy thought I was little red riding hood."
                      Is that true! If it is I'm sorry that you had to witness that. Complete stupidity really bugs me sometimes. Even though I can be completely stupid. Hey, who said being a hipocrypt was a bad thing?
                      And I personaly have no idea what to be for Holloween. Does anyone have any ideas?

Oh yeah Alla... I LOVE your little tumbleweed trend. TUMBLEWEED

Comment

• Well, I don't know really what you could go as, I always have absolutely no idea and then suddenly it's the day before Halloween. This year I'm probably going to wear my dad's old graduation robes, unless he forgot them again. Last year I was going to go as a cardboard box, but at the last minute I went as something else. . .I forget what. . .
                        My little brother is going as Super Mario, from the video game. Ack.
                        You could go as someone from Shakespeare. I'm reading Hamlet right now and it's really good, and confusing too but I don't care. I'm obsessed with Shakespeare ever since I saw Romeo and Juliet in the park this summer. That was fun. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent M:
                          When I was 11 I was a druid and a guy thought I was little red riding hood. I WASN"T EVEN WEARING RED!!!
                          Little colour-blind riding hood?
                          Originally posted by leah:
                          And I personaly have no idea what to be for Holloween. Does anyone have any ideas?
                          Well, Nita and Dairine are wizards, which sounds appropriate for Hallowe'en. Or Carmela, though she's not quite as relevant.
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I have no ideas other than to be Gryph...
                            I'm tired. School was boring...*Cries*
                            iz bored.

SORRY ella I didn't email you. I logged off! I'll email you in a couple hours though I have 2 math assignments and a math test to study for though.
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Arr... I can't stand chlorine water. Well, I can, a little, but I can't swin around with my eyes opened under water without goggles.

Gryphon is black and white longfur. It's not the spotted kind; instead, she's black all over with white paws and a white underside. If you want to go into details, she has a little scar on her nose.

I love walking around bearfoot. Kinda cold outside for that, though.

Aww, last year, there was this awesome house where they gave out several king-sized candy bars. It sounds like they do it every year. I odn't remember where the house is, but Buck does...

Wildflower:
                              My little brother is going as Super Mario, from the video game. Ack.
                              You just reminded me... The Junior's theme for the homecoming was Super Mario. Yet another *headclutch* situtaion...

I saw a neat [plastic] Samurai sword at the dollar store and thought about going as something like that for Halloween. I won't, though. I'd get my gi dirty and it's not very impressive if you're just a white belt. Even if the white belt has a red stripe; people won't know what that means.

I don't like McDonalds that much, but nothing (well, actually a lot, but nevermind that) beats their apple pies. Mmm...
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• When singing in the chat room gets a little... unreasonable.

"minus b plus or minus the square root of four minues ac all over two a equals x, equals x..."

Yes, we're singing. That's Tel, Chris McFarland, and me. And here comes poor VC.

Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X