No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only see the top pic! Dairine meets Darth Vader. . .Funny, but I wish I could see the one with Kit and Nita. *Looks again* Oh hang on, it's there now. Wierd.

Have I missed something, or is Z only recently obsessed with toblerone?

Christmas wishlist- merged with Birthday wishlist because they're on the same day. So far all that's on it is SYWTBAW through WH. I don't own any of the YW books, unfortunatly. At least not yet. And my libraries are really bad most of the time, so I hardly ever read them. Currently I have books 1-5 checked out, I'm hoping they don't get mad at me for taking most of their books that are any good.

I love Amazon.com! I've found out so many things about all the books I ever read. Hawksong has a sequel, and so does Gold Unicorn. I found the picture for the paperback copy of WH and the real cover for WaW. I must stop thinking along the lines of 'If my Library doesn't have it, it doesn't exist.' I'm really hopeless about that.

Comment

• No, Z has always been obsessed with Toblerone.

Yeah, I told Bill I'd join his band (I don't want to give out his real name, so let's just call him Bill) He said he was going to call me, but he hasn't lately because he's having trouble setting it up and he needs a bass player. I want to learn how to play bass, but I don't have a bass guitar. *sings "The Cow in the Meadow Goes Moo"*

Isn't Switchfoot the band that sings "Meant to Live"? I luff that song. I think that Switchfoot was at Bumbershoots but I'm not sure, I didn't go this year.

I STRONGLY DISLIKE MRS. WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, had to say it had to say it.

AHHHH halloween!! I don't really celebrate halloween, but I dress up sometimes, my friend invited me to go trick-or-treating with her. I don't know, it's really easy for someone to put poison in a peice of candy, even though only someone crazy would do that.

I have a really nasty essay on the Middle Ages. Medieval times are really interesting and all but when I write, I go off and I can't stop writing, and it's only supposed to be two pages written and it's supposed to come with a project. I think I'm going to do it on Medieval fashion and make a paper doll with peasant clothes and wealthy-people clothes.

The cow in the meadow goes moo
      the cow in the meadow goes moo
      then the farmer comes up and hits hinm on the head
      and that's how we get hamburgers

I think that song is from Friends, but I don't watch Friends, my friend told me that song.

I saw Shark Tale, it is so funny, you have to watch it and whenever you see Ned, think about me!
      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• PM:
        You may think I need a day job, but employers don't share your view . I have applied for lots of jobs.
        Keep trying! You'll get one eventually.

Funny, Z. How'd you see the picture? It wouldn't show up on my screen.

Ahh! I gtg.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• heyy, y'all. Havent been on in a while cuz my computer broke. on a school computer.
          Okay, I soo did not just say y'all.
          Anyways, I'm being a pirate for Halloween and I'm making my own costume as usual. Dont't buy store ones. They're evil, and theneveryone ends up looking the same, which takes all the fun out of Halloween. Wo0t....
          I'm getting a bass guitar for my birthday woohoo!!!!!!!!eleven. i wrote eleven b/c ppl are always like !!!!11 Peace.
          ~*KsSk8er*~
          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
          Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Originally posted by wildflower44:
            I can only see the top pic! Dairine meets Darth Vader. . .Funny, but I wish I could see the one with Kit and Nita. *Looks again* Oh hang on, it's there now. Wierd.
            I typoed the filename, and fixed it when Gryphon or someone else in chat said they couldn't see it. So it was broken for a while (oops) but is Ok now.

I love Amazon.com! I've found out so many things about all the books I ever read. ... I found the picture for the paperback copy of WH and the real cover for WaW.
            The real what?!? -=whoosh=-
            Oooooh. Do you think it's friendly?
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I don't know If I agree totaly with not buying store bought costumes. Some of the ones around us are pretty cool. And you can always add stuff to them to make them your own. I've pieced together some pretty cool costumes before(namely one medusa costume that freaked out the little kids I was giving candy out to).

Ok, and that cover is cool.

Comment

• Wildflower:
                Have I missed something, or is Z only recently obsessed with toblerone?
                Pretty recent, I s'pose. Well... no. It's been on for a while. LOnger than you've started posting here.

VC:
                AHHHH halloween!! I don't really celebrate halloween, but I dress up sometimes, my friend invited me to go trick-or-treating with her. I don't know, it's really easy for someone to put poison in a peice of candy, even though only someone crazy would do that.
                Celebrate Halloween? The most I do is dress up and go trick-or-treating.

KsSk8er:
                Anyways, I'm being a pirate for Halloween and I'm making my own costume as usual. Dont't buy store ones. They're evil, and theneveryone ends up looking the same, which takes all the fun out of Halloween. Wo0t....
                Whoo, pirates rule! Only, I'm not making my own costume. Not really. I'm taking some stuff I saw at the dollar store and I'm wearing this really funny-looking shirt.

Neat buggle.

Heyyy, Akhena! I'm Gryphon, or just call me Gryph.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Akhena-I'm Z. Welcome to the YW forums!
                  (I don't feel like doing long intros today.)

Yes wildflower. I've been obsessed with toblerone since June/July. It was before since you joined I think...

I'm going to a halloween party and I STILL don't know what I'm going to be...I need something creative, and WARM! Warmwarmwarm...
                  I always want to be so me type of "person" but then my mom says some people might be offended. (Last year I wanted to be an old lady.) I hate it when people be goths. It's kinda stupid...I need ideas people!!!!!
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Why it's important to tell someone you're singing before you start singing in the chat

Gryphon i want to die!!!!

Gryphon i pushed my fingers into my eyes

Gryphon i shot myself in the back again

Gryphon SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!! SHUT UP!

Gryphon i hate everything about you

((In order: Evanescence, Slipnot, Linkin Park, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace))

Comment

• Okay that actually scared me a little before I realized they were songs...*backs away slowly...*
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Z:
                        Okay that actually scared me a little before I realized they were songs...*backs away slowly...*

Comment

• Hola, dearies. I just joined here and was hoping someone would talk to me. Any takers?

Comment

• Hey LB. Do you mind if I call you that for short? It's easier with abbreviated names.

Oh, and oneliners aren't allowed. They cost DD extra money for bandwidth and they don't get enough done when you could say more. We have a bit more on the rules summarized in the Newbie Ultima topic.

Wow, I'm nearly done with my homework. I just need to print up my play and study for history.

Comment

• Whoa, Gryph, do you really want to share your innermost feelings with people you have never actually met?

Two new people? HI!!! I'm VC!!! I'm the insane jeremysumpterloving-insane-vegan-yaddayadda.

Write about something you wanted but couldn't have.

Ahh, I'll write that next time, not time, I gotta go.
                              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• ...and I told her about the one-liner rule. *sigh* Goes to show how much my friends listen to me. LoveBird, you're strange. Yay! Another one of my real life friends on the site! And she's reading the books! *sigh* Too bad no one else will read them... I probably bully them too much. "Read this! Now! It's really really really really good!" I can be slightly bossy at times. *cough*
                                <3
                                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
                                X