No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Gryphon! "several king-sized candy bars" That reminds me of last year, when me and my brother were like the only 2 people on the block trick-or-treating because it was COLD, and there was this one guy who, apparently, thought there were going to be loads of people coming to his house and bought really big bags of 3 musketeers, snickers, and milky way so when we rang his doorbell he went nuts and gave us both like 14 candybars each. . .that was funny!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
      Aww, last year, there was this awesome house where they gave out several king-sized candy bars. It sounds like they do it every year. I odn't remember where the house is, but Buck does...
      So that's why you're getting three costumes together each, so you can keep going back there?

We're not used to trick-or-treat here in the UK, but people have started doing it. However, they haven't all quite got the idea that they're supposed to be wearing costumes.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Or, if you're cheap, you can go as a Ninja Kitty of Doom! A little eyeliner, black clothes, and kitty ears...
        yep. Good times.
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• That's funny. I wanted to go as an eskimo becaue it is FREEZING at halloween. I had a cold for a week after. I should just have a halloween party so I can stay indoors. (I don't think anybody would come though...I'm not that popular.)
          *LAUGHS* Some girls (8th graders) That we've sat by everyday thought we were 8th graders too. Which is interesting because we're like 2 feet shorter than them...
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *walks in*

need more anime. hai.

*leaves*

Comment

• HAI!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh, Ninja Kitty of Doom. Maybe next year; I already bought piratey stuff.

We did knife hand strike all of karate today. I think that's shuti uke. Hmm... I think that's right. This one is a weird one, and it's always done in kokustadach. A lot of the blocks/attacks can be done in nearly any stance (usually we do them in zenkustadach or kibadach), but this one is always kokustadach. Kokustadach: Slide one foot forward and bend the knee of the other. Your feet should be shaping an L.

[ ]
              [ ]
              [ ]

[ - > ]

or
              . . [ ]
              . . [ ]
              . . [ ]

[ < - ]

Put 70% of your weight on your back leg. Your back knee is bent in the direction your back foot is pointing. Front knee is bent also, but not so much. Explaining knife hand strike is a lot harder... [shoe-tay ooo-kay] Oh, and you're facing in the direction of your front foot.

Karate is so much fun! Wheeee!
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *head spinning*

SORRY ella I didn't email you. I logged off! I'll email you in a couple hours though I have 2 math assignments and a math test to study for though.
                No problem; don't put off your homework!
                Or, if you're cheap, you can go as a Ninja Kitty of Doom! A little eyeliner, black clothes, and kitty ears...
                *is laughing*

Okay, revise crossing guard, I couldn't get a vest...I'm going to be some sort of stripey purple witch or something...the Halloween dance is Friday and it's going to suck so much because there's going to be like ten people there...oh well, I'll go anyway.

Oh, yes please, PM! Send me the URL of your fanfic! I like bad fanfiction!

La dee da dee da dee da dee da...la dee da, la dee da....

My school is doing Les Miserables this year!! Woot!
                *Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurora:
                  need more anime. hai.
                  I feel you. I really need a job. There's too many things out at once. Manga, anime, books . . .I still need to get Wizard's Holiday.
                  So bored . . .school . . .so bored.
                  What do you guys think of the new "makeovers"?
                  Bai bai yo . . .ikimasu . . .
                  I lurk. It's what I do.
                  "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

• Aha! I have comandeered ttogr and will be using it for my own shameless purposes!
                    ...or not. Erm, just wanted to plug an awesome site...
                    http://www.weaponmasters.com/
                    Seriously, I could spend hours puttering around in there. Actually--I already have. My wishlist is so long this year...yeah, I'm a trifle obsessed. ^_^
                    Ooh, shiney...
                    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Have you bought any swords ppc??

BTW-My day...
                      It was kinda crappy. I had a math quiz...Which sets off the standard for a stressful day. I KNOW my math stuff. But I get scared when we have tests and get C's! It's not fair!
                      My gym was cold. We played football...in 49 degrees cold rain and windd.

Oh well. GTG!

Comment

• Poor Z...*hugs*
                        And no, not yet. I can only afford <$40 or so, but guess what I want for Christmas...
                        ^_^
                        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I don't know...A hard boiled egg? Chocolate? A bunny? weapons?

THe TOGR has slowed down! Only 15 posts in this whole FORUM yesterday.

Comment

• *gasp* Oh no! That's bad! Or is it? It actually allows you to read all the posts, but still. Hm... I really don't have much to talk about. My homeroom is doing a service project tomorrow. We're going to an assisted living place and we're gonna sing and talk to the people there. Well, we'll try to sing. We ain't good, but one guy is playing his guitar and his mom'll sing with us. *sigh* Hopefully no one will get a headache from all the noise...
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Now I love Greenday.

That's the only thing that's keeping me from blowing up completely, so be warned if I chew your head off a little. I don't notice it when I get sharp if I'm in a bad mood.

Z, show me your math and what you do, and I'll help you out.

PPC:
                              And no, not yet. I can only afford <$40 or so, but guess what I want for Christmas...
                              Z:
                              I don't know...A hard boiled egg? Chocolate? A bunny? weapons?
                              *Whacks Z on the back of her head with a wood block* KaDUNK!

Read PPC's other post:

PPC:
                              Aha! I have comandeered ttogr and will be using it for my own shameless purposes!
                              ...or not. Erm, just wanted to plug an awesome site...
                              http://www.weaponmasters.com/
                              Seriously, I could spend hours puttering around in there. Actually--I already have. My wishlist is so long this year...yeah, I'm a trifle obsessed. ^_^
                              Ooh, shiney...
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hi everybody!
                                I'm BACK!!!!!!

Been incredibly busy with AP classes, AP homework, AP labs, and SATs. Slightly dead at this point, but still as crazy as ever...

How are you all? I request a short summary of each of your lives!
                                A physics geek
                                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Working...
                                X