X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hee. *huggles Z* Hurrah, thankye!
    Ack...must...defeat...Poot...
    Tis TTOGR, what speak I of Poot?

I've started to listen to Simon & Garfunkel. I really like them! My sister says I have no taste, but hey...
    oh, and other new favorite bands include Coldplay, Lifehouse, Hoobastank (except for The Reason. Gaah. Every single time I turn on the radio, it's playing. I swear there's some sort of conspiracy. It was fairly early in the morning once, and I was in my car, and I said to my sister: I bet The Reason's playing. She said: Look, it does play a lot, but I don't think it'll be playing now. But it was.) and...actually, that's pretty much it.
    Yay! Poot defeated!
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• remind me to NEVER show my little brother any more YW fanart. he doesn't understand any of it. he's seen a lot of it so far when I was trying to find the one by semiramis with the 'chibified' Winged Defender and Lone Power. that one he's really mixed up on- he got the WD and the LP backwards, wanted to know exactly who the LP was (my response- the bad guy), and just basically had no clue. then I had to go and show him a pic of Poot. I forget which one, there are several out there. anyway when he asked what THAT was, I told him it was the forum demon- him: "is that like the Lone Power?"
      meepf. must remember to read him YW someday. but then I'd probably have competition for the forum. so maybe not. besides I can't find a copy of Abroad anywhere- here we go again with the evil library thing.

Comment

• NO! Again I must tell people what poot is. (Iz okay...we're all used to it I'm just being dramatic...)

Poot is the demon of the forums...Here's the story...

There is a rule on the forums never to post 1 liners. (Which you're doing a very good job of following this rule!) So Semi decided to make a demon of the forums, who is the evil spirit who makes us do 1 liners. (BAD 1 LINERS BAD!) We decided to name it poot because that's one of the swear words we can use on this site...(no swearing...nother rule.)
        So hence is Poot.
        The demon of the 1 liners.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Wildflower44: never show your little brother YW fanart again. Especially not this one.

...actually, poot was ppc's idea originally; I just named and drew him XD (and I think tui was responsible for the description... or was it m?). Poot was both from the swearword and from the name of the Angel of Oblivion (Putas).

Comment

• OMG! That's a new one (Or a really good one)...I have to admit I haven't been checking up on you in a while.
            I'll go on your deviantart now!!
            I've actually been working on anime myself. Although I don't have a scanner or else I would show you.

Comment

• Arrr, Ella beat me to the welcome. Everyone did, looks like. I'm Gryph.

Hey, wildflower! Just talk about whatever. You can't possibly be able to follow everything we're talking about now, but we're always changing topics, so it doesn't matter. I always read all of the posts since my last. Mind your posts, though. One liners/short posts aren't allowed (though we all know how much some people *coughdiegocough* get away with them). Also, try to capitalize a little. No pressure; we don't freak at each other.

Well... maybe I do on some bad days... Everyone gets scared then.

Semi!!!

300 pages... Wow!

I'm in the same position with libraries... Arrrr. Yeah, Trickster's Queen is the sequal to Trickster's Choice. Is it really good? I'd rather buy it in hardcover... Meh. In this situation, the need for books in a series to match overwhelms the need for paperbacks.

One's Champion? Wuzzat? *blinks* Yet another hint that I need to reread a few...

Wildflower, pop in the chats anytime. There's bound to be a few members every once in a while, Usually later at night my time (EDT). We have a lot of injokes, but that's from being freinds and from chatting. We don't give out personal info like our real names and thing.

Thanks, Alla. Didn't get a chance to go to the bookstore. Maybe this weekend?

Why can't you come to the chats? Parent's won't let you? Meh. Or is it your browser?

Heyyy, I have Year of The Griffin. Maybe I should actually start reading it sometime.

Z:
              Read Meg Cabot! Her books are really good even though the look cheesy they're not!
              *glares at M and Gryph*
              Hehehe

Coldplay is good.

Poot isn't like the LP at all.

*hits post*
              wheee
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Not everyone beat you to the welcome, Gryph. *sigh* Hola, wildflower!

I'm sick. *cough* My throat hurts, I've had a headache, and I hurt all over. Today is not my day. *sniff*

I lost my 100% in Language Arts today. *cries* In one day, all my hard work gone down the drain! Actually, L.A. is really easy this year. So is Literature... I got a 94 and a 95 on two assignments...Oh well. I'll live. No I won't! I'm sick and I'm gonna die!

I slept for a few hours after school and I've got a huge history test to study for! If I don't get an A my history grade is gonna explode and go down down down. Oh wait, going down is what it does, then it exploads. Please excuse my senseless rambling.
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Welcome Wildflower. Everyone has basically given you the whole intro, so I'm gonna nickname you, is WF okay? If you have something else on your mind just tell me

I'm Vegan_chick and I'm the forum vegan, if you don't know what that means, I basically don't eat anything that comes from an animal. I'm also the forum Jeremy Sumpter fan and Peter Pan officianado (don't hurt me if I spelled that wrong)

The nOOb section is really useful, so read through that for useful information. If you have any questions you can post them there, or here in the TOGR.

Yes, Z, we have to make her re... *cough* er, introduce her to the princess Diaries Series, unless she has already read them which would be awesome.

It's a bummer you can't chat. About every month there is a live chat with DD herself, I've only been to one and it is very very awesome.

Haha, two of my friends want me to be in their band. They need a singer and a lead guitarist, and we like to exchange poetry and they want me to write songs for them, but I'm not sure if I should join yet, I'm busy with this whole acting thing and I'm really excited because this is something I really want to do. And I'm trying to read up on it and it's going really well. And besides, I haven't been playing guitar for that long so I'm not that good yet. Yet...

Angel, hope you get better soon, I hate coughs because then I can't sing, I almost didn't go to my last voice recital because of my throat, luckily I had a quick recovery.

That's it I guess.
                  ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• heya all... i was just thinking (new experience ) in America, are books often released in hardcover way way way before they are released in paperback? Cos here we only seem to get paperbacks. I generally don't buy the hardcovers (cept for old Enid Blyton ones - I'm trying to get the entire famous five series in the old red hardcovers) because they take up too much space on my bookshelf

hey VC you live in Washington, don't you? How close are you to Mt. St. Helen's? Hope that you're safe.

*looks at Gryph's post welcoming WF* Not trying to acquire her on VGDawn?

Does anyone have any really interesting sites on space (i.e. the planets)? I have an assignment to do on it (yay) for earth science and I'm not getting very far

off to check VGDawn

Alla

Comment

• Ello Alla ;-) I finally got here. Heh heh. I feel special.

-hides from the tumbleweeds-

Comment

• Meef. *is buried under flood of welcoming people* Just kidding.

I just got back from the library (back from two librarys actually, where I live there are two library systems, base library and the other one. The base library has all the books in YW that are out. The other one has SYWTBAW and DW, and sort of HW because of Support Your Local Wizard). Now that I'm finished being confusing, they actually had Abroad checked in, for the second time in my life! *falls into state of shock* So now I'm finally going to know what the whole thing with Ronan is about! Yay!

And the chat thing is combination computer/parents. It won't let me into the chat area, so I asked my mom for help and learned that she really doesn't like the idea of chats. Arrgh.

Comment

• Hey Amelia! I'm Z! Are you Alla's friend or something? From down under? WELCOME MATE! *snickers*

ANYWAYS...I had the absolute worst day ever. I woke up at 8:15, school starts at 8:30.
                          PERIOD 1-I flunked our floor pingpong unit in gym. (What the heck is floor pingpong?) Got dissed by this kid who had a BROKEN knee saying that I run slow... (HELLO? he can't run at all. I told him if he said one more word I would kick that knee of his a brake it for good.)
                          PERIOD 2-I got a D+ on a math test I was determined to get an A on! I even thought I had an A! *Cries* My mom said no tv or computer if I get below class average...so I guess I'll see you guys in about a month or two...
                          I totally understood the work too! I got 10 questions wrong just because I didn't circle my answers! (My del katzo teacher wants me to circle my answers? *Strangles math*)
                          Anyways I have a B+ in math.
                          Also in math I was talking to this kid and he got kicked out of class because we weren't supposed to talk. (And I actually LIKE this kid...In science he was teasing me because he said he got 3 days of detention and he'd miss the next football game. I felt so bad but then he told me he was lying...no detention. *Strangles kid*)
                          LUNCH-This was the part of the day where I just got all my swearing out of me. in 9 different languages
                          PERIOD 4-Home Ec=horrible. The people who I have to sit with are all bullies or weirdos. And we're not allowed to talk to our friends because I sit in the corner and have to shout across the room to say anything.
                          PERIOD 5-This part of the day was okay...I guess...
                          PERIOD 6-We had to read! HOW COULD i READ! I WAS TO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT MY MATH TEST! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIEPOOTDIE! FEAR ME!

*DIES*

Comment

• We get hardcovers first, then have to wait months for the paperbacks to come out. It's awful.

Z:
                            Hey Amelia! I'm Z! Are you Alla's friend or something? From down under? WELCOME MATE! *snickers*

You're loving this, aren't you?

Bloody Kookaburras!

Same. Even though bloody kukaburras (uhoh, sp?) isn't really an oath.

Welcome, Amelia! Two newbies at once. I just went through the welcomes and the basics of the rules already, so if you want, you could look at those.

Z: *huggles* Poor thing.

I had so much fun today. Not at school, of course; Spirit Day sucked. We watched Pirates of the Carribean for the first part of the day, then went to the gym. *snore* After I went to a friend's part (so much fun ). I found out that Naeva can draw. Wheeee

"We're [insert school name here] students. We don't have any fun."

So bored.
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• ... *looks around* Hey guys.. what're we talking about? I haven't even bothered to post! I've been coming on YW without posting forever! Now I feel bad.... but I didn't feel like there was anything to post, but I don't want to never post again... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! *huggles everyone*
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• *huggles back* Don't think I haven't noticed you haven't been posting. *Shakes fingers*
                                Yes I am loving it Gryphon!
                                Stop '...'ing after my comments!!! Gryph lubs to pick on me apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X