No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see Spiderman 2 and King Arthur. I was listening to the radio a few days ago and they said King Arthur wasn't that good. There's another movie I want to see. I think it's called Sleepover.

I'm having troubles with my computer today...
    <3
    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• hee hee. I see so many movies a month it's not even funny... I've seen the second Spiderman and King Arthur and HP3, name a movie in theaters and I've probly seen it... Which is good but bad at the same time.... Maybe I should be a movie critic.. hee hee. OOH!!! I'm gonna start a newspaper for the junior high at my school, we need one before I leave or it's never gonna happen. I could put movie critics in it.... *grins*
      "I could be wrong, but aren't his parents publishers? Who published his books?"
      Yeah. Paolini's parents published his books originally. But then Random House bought it cuz they thought it was really good. It was really good. Even if it had some stuff that sounded REALLY similar to LOTR... The only other young author I know of is... um... I can't remember her name cuz she's french. Or maybe german...*grumbles* I'll go find my copy of her book later... she's 14 and she wrote "Prophecy of Stones" it was ok... but it was totally original and good for a book by someone who's 14. Better then mine... I wish mine was good enough to publish... But it's not... *sigh*
      Hee hee. Kioui and S'finx!! When I grow up I plan on having cats. Maybe 3... two will definitly be named Kioui and S'finx.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by drea:
        Major props for Chris Paolini for writing it at 18, and being published and selling loads of copies.
        Didn't Terry Pratchett get Carpet People published when he was 15 or 16? The original version, I mean, not the one that's a collaboration with himself 30 or so years later.

Maybe I'll look for reference pictures of hard hats and think about redrawing it.
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I love your avie Angel_Star! Pretty horses! Speaking of avie's I had PM's almost done, but then my computer froze and it got deleted. But I can describe it to you anyways I guess. It was a rapper version of PM, (and this explains how bored I am in the summer,) He had sunglasses a sideways white cap, a gold chain that says PM on it, (I was about to write pops on it because of nitafan ) and a red sweatshirt. Apparently my evil computer didn't like it to much...

Spiderman 2 sounds good, but I don't know about sleepover...
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• stedHeh. I thought it was a bicycle helmet toop until I read your post. Hard hats and helmets do look a lot alike though.

Kioui and S'finx are the best ever!!! I don't think I'll name a kitty after Gryphon... she's too unique, and I'm pretty sure I'll never see a cat quite like her.

Ahh! I can't get on VGDawn or WorldSoul. I hate it when AG does this.

Hehe. We're going to have to write a rap for PM now. I don't like raps all that much, so I'll let you do it... *poke poke*
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I think the other young author is Flavia Starts-with-a-B. Heheh. She wrote Prophecy of the Stones when she was twelve and had it published when she was fifteen. I haven't read it, though. Thinking about it, but not yet. Was it good?
              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• ooh! Gryphon you should get your friend that writes nerd raps to write one!!! He's funny...
                Yeah it does look like a helmet... lol. You could make it yellow I guess...
                NOT SLEEPOVER!!!!!!! That's the ONE movie I DON'T wanna see. *blech blech choke choke* I WANNA SEE THE VILLAGE!!!!! Scary movie... muhahahahahha!!!!
                Yeah Flavia sound right...
                *Agent~M*
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "I could live

Comment

• Me and Rysade wrote raps to each other one time. it was so funny! Rysade is very good at writing raps! Where is he when we need him???

Comment

• Thanks Z. I can't find another horse picture small enough. I was looking for s black or a grey, but the one I have now is pretty enough.

I can't write raps. At all. I don't watch scary movies that much. My puppy is so cute. She's laying under the chair right now, staring at the wall. She's probably waiting for my brother's friend to leave... He likes to play with her, but he's too rough. She's little. She's go cute tiny pink bows on her ears right now, but they'll probably be gone tomorrow. She doesn't like them very much.

Oh, I almost forgot. Yesterday there was a baby deer in my neighbor's backyard. It was so adorable! I love baby animals. I didn't see the other deer though. There's a big woods behind my house, so we see lots of wildlife. It's so pretty back there. There's a little stream and lots of paths in the woods. Wow. I keep writing more and more.
                    <3
                    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• You would love my backyard. We have deer, chickmunks, gophers, squirrels, birds, foxes, (baby foxes are so cute,) stray animals, basically everything!

Comment

• heh. Yeah I we get lots of wild animals in backyards in MN I guess.... We've taken care of a whole bunch of wounded birds, bunnies, squirrels... never seen baby foxes around here though...
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• Oooo I forgot bunnies! Yeah today my brother saw a ferret looking thing in our backyard. It might've been a fox but I don't know...Now we're talking about little woodland animals. The TOGR is being very random...

Comment

• It's always very random that's the point.
                            We try to take care of all the wounded animals in our area but a lot of them die... They're either too shy or too hurt...
                            Oh! we've taken care of sick bats too... They're cute..
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• Bats are cute. My mom said she saw a bunny in our garden. Not the best place for one to be, especially since my dad is obsessed with the plants there. I haven't seen any foxes, but they're probably there too.
                              <3

Comment

• *sniffle* poor baby bunnies in my grandad's garden... my grandparents in England have like 10 acres or something and my grandad is OBSESSED with his garden. He shoots the poor bunnies... and the moles...
                                We've had a couple bats in our attic, one in our firewood basket, and the sick one was in our sink... Poor bat... it died.
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X