• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z:
    Rain is evil?
    Rain is nice?
    You're confuzzled? I believe that .

We had really dark clouds when I went out to the shops, but there were only a few raindrops then. The clouds made a dramatic background to the castle - I should remember to take my camera with me on days like this.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Ahh *huggles* I think I'm permanently confuzzled after our pop quiz in math. lol
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by EWizard11:
        I envy you! I love playing sports in the rain, especiallly soccer!!

In field hockey I usually play right wing. We have right wing, right inner, left inner, and left wing on the forward line; right midfield, center midfield and left midfield on the center line, and right defense, center defense, and left defense in the back. And obviously the goalie. It's funny to hear how you guys have different sports terminology...for me a scrimmage doesn't sound weird at all.
        Hockey in the rain is sooo much fun! especially when half the field turns into a mud puddle . you have three full backs? so you must play with a sweeper (thats what we call it...) we usually play with a centre foward (i.e. five fowards instead of four.

yay! we've got a storm coming tonight (hopefully). The first of the season.

Z: what sort of maths are you doing, cos its not evil unless you're doing geometry or until you start doing calculus. *spies her maths text* ahhhhhhhh!!!

yay weekend time!!! not that it matters that much cos i'm on holidays, but yeah... at least i'm not working tomorrow

you guys are having tests??? why? what, you're about three weeks into school and being tested? thats really wierd... and how many assignments do you guys get at once?

riding bikes in the rain is fun to, cos you're already satched so you don't have to worry about getting wet while going through puddles, you can just barge straight through at top speed

oh well i gotta go, mum's on the warpath again and my brother's getting annoyed. "Apparrently" i kicked him off the computer, when he wasn't on there and all of his windows were minimised. then i had to go and help mum for about 30s. and he got back on just to annoy me. little brothers are sooo annoying.

Comment

• *gasp*

*huggles*

Dari is back! I barely had time to keep up with my RPs I couldn't get to my forums... *wards off blow with toblerone*

Ha, I watched a snake eat a baby mouse today. I wanted it, but Mom said no after she watched it eat...
          Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• RAIN IS AWESOME!!!!! RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!! I'm gunna die! I don't have time to do ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!!! alla, stop with the tumbleweeds! THEY'RE EEEEEVIL!!!!!!!! Like when I climbed out of my hole in the chat room, and it filled up with tumbleweeds, and you dug me a new one, but it's not the same! My old one had a patch of mud on the wall that looked like the mona lisa...
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Snakes are cool! I have a leopard gecko though. The only reason I wouldn't like a snake is because you'd have to feed it baby mice. I think that's sad. With geckos you only feed them crickets, but crickets are ugly and mice are kinda cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
                Welcome back VC I missed you! *more huggles* Ahhh. So many mountains in Washington. It's fun to fly over the rockies on a plane. It's so pretty over their.
                I wasn't gone that long

Picture day was okay. I managed not to blink but I did get dizzy from the flash.

*sigh* I have nothing else to say. *mutters about how school is wearing her out*

I like crickets and mice. My old babysitter has a new snake, she is really beautiful. And she's my favorite color: ORANGE ORANGE!
                She has to feed her a mouse every two weeks. eugh.

I finished a really good book called Homeless Bird It's really good and I love how it expresses indian culture, so it kind of gives you more of a perspective on that.
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Wow, I havent posted here in three days. Well, did I miss anything important?

I better post something or I will get in trouble with ppl for posting one liners. Let me think....

think..

think...

think...

Nope, nothing. Well, ttyl ppls! *huggles* Miss yall!
                  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                  **Neets**
                  CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• This forum is turning crazier each passing day...

LONG LIVE ONE LINERS!
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Originally posted by BelieverInWizardry:
                      alla, stop with the tumbleweeds! THEY'RE EEEEEVIL!!!!!!!! Like when I climbed out of my hole in the chat room, and it filled up with tumbleweeds, and you dug me a new one, but it's not the same! My old one had a patch of mud on the wall that looked like the mona lisa...
                      Sorry, BiW... i was only trying to be helpful and stop you from falling down there again. I will moderate my use of tumbleweeds. as for the mona lisa mud... hmmn... *finds an easel* *makes some mud from the dirt dug out from the hole* *starts painting* *gives painting to BiW* will this help?

or i guess.... *orders the tumbleweeds out of BiW original hole* tumbleweeds: *disappear except for one* alla: *abseils into hole* *grabs last tumbleweed* *climbs out again* *leaves hole for BiW*

There, now you have two holes.

Hope this helps,

Sincerest apologies

Alla

Comment

• Long live 1 liners??? Gryph's gonna get you for that one Diego. Wow there's this girl at my school and she wears a different outfit each day that's color coordinated. For the example orange. She had orange flip flops, orange long sleeved shirt, orange skirt, orange earrings. It actually looks really cool. She never wears the same shoes twice. I find it very cool. I noticed that the 7th graders dress WAY differently than the older kids. Maybe we don't care as much what we look like. Or we don't have fashion sense....oh well.

Comment

• Uh...orange? Different shoes each day?

How many clothes does SHE have?

On my school you can only wear the school uniform and black or white shoes. Damned polyester.
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• "She has to feed her a mouse every two weeks. eugh."
                            erm... is that snake anorexic, Vegan?
                            Leopard geckos are cool I don't like the whole crickets bit though... I had a bad experience once with grasshoppers and anything remotley (sp?) like a grasshopper makes me want to throw up... *sick*
                            hee hee, but while I'm talking about sick stuff... My cat killed a rabbit yesterday! I love rabbits But it was kinda cool because most of the body was slit open and you could see it's heart and it's liver and the stomach, I think I saw intestines too... My mom paid me two bucks to pick it up and take it out of our backyard...
                            I'm with diego on that one Z, How many clothes and shoes does she HAVE???? There's a girl at my school who's mad because on the first day of school she wore the same shoes she wore last year She's fun and funny but her clothes habits bother me... she buys a new outfit at least once a week.
                            DEATH TO UNIFORMS!!!!! Normally I don't really mind uniforms all that much but I HATE tucking in my shirt *grumbles* and my school is obsessed with socks "No socks below the ankle, no colored socks, no toe socks, no frilly socks, no sports socks, all socks must be blue or white!" *roll eyes*
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

• Yeah. I counted a different pair of shoes for everyday. About 30 pairs of shoes so far. It hasn't even been 2 months of school yet! One of the boys in my class has 68 different shirts. (They're filthy stinkin rich.) I counted too. That's what happens when I sit behind some interesting people in Home Ec.
                              HAPPINESS TO COLORED SOCKS! *Waves socks above head*

Comment

• My school won't let us wear pink socks. They say it's distracting to the educational environment. *snort* Who looks at people's socks? I don't even own pink socks, but that's not the point.

I haven't posted in a while. I've had a busy weekend/week. My legs still hurt from dance tuesday night. Friday was Senior Carnival at my school. 8th graders got to go first. My mom insisted on me having 10.00$ worth of tickets. Of course, I have most of them away. I used it mostly on food. I ate cheese cake at 8:30 am! Yummy!

After Senior Carnival we went to a retreat and stayed there till about 6. It was fun, but really exhausting. We did lots of different things with our teams. Of course, I'm stuck with some bunch of air heads... *grumble* They weren't that bad. I had at least 2 friends with me. We had to get up a 10 ft wall by pulling and pushing each other up. Ouch. We had to get a tire over a pole, and lots of other things. Dinner was chicken, baked potato, green beans and ice cream. It wasn't too bad. *smile* Food is good...

Today I went to Kentucky Kingdom. I'll get Danzrgrl to tell most of that. I went with her and her mom. That was really fun too. I am so tired right now.
                                <3
                                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
                                X