No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REPORT CARDS! *sigh* Same as usual. *sigh again* I wish they would put the actual grade, not just A, B, etc. *sighs a lot* Ooo. Rascal Flatts is on the Yahoo radio thingy. Feels Like Today. ...feels like today...it's the one thing that's... Oh, I can't keep up with the song. Wow, I'm easily distracted today. I'm gonna babysit triplets tomorrow with Danzrgrl. Who hasn't been on lately... *growl* A's! Wow, 8th grade is easy. *sighs* I wanted it to be hard... Not really, but at least challenging. Algebra is kinda tough, but not really. Uhh... I got invited to MATHCOUNTS. Who would want to do more math than they have to? Certainly not me. *grin* Besides, its on Fridays after school. *snort* If they think I'll waste my weekend doing math, they're out of their minds.
    <3
    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I am soo sorry I haven't been on in forever. our computer has been down and the internet wasn't working. We had to get a whole new harddrive. I have missed this site.

~Danzrgrl101~
      "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
      "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
      "You've got to have been

Comment

• talkingbeast:
        Do kittens go with Death? Only if you're the Ninja Kitty of Doom.
        Later note: Death of the Endless has not kittens, but goldfish. At the rate goldfish die, I think that's more appropriate!
        I was thinking Terry Pratchett's Death; he's a cat lover. Is too a cat lover!

No, no, no, i mean the ones with Death as main character or with wazzer/iz name.

DEATH IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! WHEEEEEE

*huggles Danzr* I missed you.

*hums to Same Direction* I don't like The Reason, but this one is good. XD
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hey. Quite funny. As soon as I mention how long she's not been on, she gets on. Ah well. I have to call her now... *sigh* ttyl. *smiles*
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• UGG! I haven't been here in so long! I wonder what I've missed. Better not try to find out. I've missed who knows how many pages. I never come on anymore, and I don't know why! So, can someone tell me what we've recently been talking about?
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• BiW:
              Well, recently we've been vaguely wondering what goes along with Death (we've had kittens and Roman History and goldfish), Gryph's been handing out essay questions, PM made some legofanart, and we're all buried under toblerone. . .
              (as an afterthought)Oh yes, and I joined.

PM: I never should have shown my little brother the brickself site, I had to wrestle him off it just to post this. . .got to go now or else. . .

Comment

• Danzrgrl wants me to babysit with her for these triplets. *sigh* She says that the people don't have much money because they just bought the house. She wants to ask for only 4$ an hour. For three kids. *sigh* I can't do it, 'cause I ask for 5$ an hour for 2 kids for my neighbor's kids. It wouldn't be fair to them. However, now Danzrgrl's mad at me. *sigh* Why can't things be simpler?

Hmm...*sigh again* I really hate it when people are mad at me. I don't really care about the money, but it wouldn't be fair to my neighbors. Besides, my mom started telling me that 4$ was rediculous and I couldn't do it. *looks sheepish* Hopefully danzrgrl won't blow up on me next time I see her.

Argh. I'm gonna miss dance class _again_. I have a band concert this Tuesday. We play with the 7th graders. *rolls eyes* They're okay... The clarinets are good, but the flutes...well...*"if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"* They have one dynamic: loud. And possibly: very loud. They absolutely cannot play softly.
                <3

Comment

• *is a clarinet player*

*coughflutescough*... beginner flutes are usually not very good... but they get better as they go on... believe me... they're like violins, there's a very fine line between them being played well and being played badly... you're lucky there isn't a piccolo in there... or is there...?

Had to work today, but wasn't that bad... could have been worse... one of my friends worked on _her_ birthday last year and said it was the worst day that she ever had... anyways...

*now has the complete set of garfield TY beanies* i got the others for my b'day... that makes thirty-six beanies and there's more that i want to get...

mmmm.... *shivers* *is sitting in front of an aircon unit at the moment...* its about 40 degrees (celcius) in the shade outside and about 90% humidity so we have the air cons on...

*looks on local cinema website!!!* OMG OMG there is a LOTR extended edition marathon on!!! yayay *bookmarks the page for update*

oh well.. chat with some of you tomorrow/today *is getting confused with the time change) ... cyas all

Alla

Comment

• wildflower:
                    (as an afterthought)Oh yes, and I joined.
                    Joined? Joined what? VGDawn? JOIN VGDAWN!!!!!! VGDawn is the best ever. PM is absolutely terrified of it, so he's just about the only member here who hasn't. I'm the wonderful head admin. there. According to the old poll, I'm insane (Everyone but a few people voted yes to insane. The others voted that I'm just as sane as Sharky, which also means I'm insane).

As for the triplets, I think 15 dollars is okay. Wait, per hour? Well, it depends on how many hours you're baby sitting. If it's a long time, I'd do less per hour.

Karate today! Wheee! I haven't gone in a while, and I haven't caught up at VGDawn in a while. Homework is awful.

Nita is grounded.

Ahh, no new applications. Yes, wildflower, you MUST join!!!
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I meant I joined the YW forums, I'm pretty sure BiW missed that.

What's VGDawn? I clicked the link in your siggy but it doesn't really explain what it is.

I've made a feeble attempt at drawing anime. . .now scattered all over my room I have these little Nitas, all in the same position. It's really funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
                        Joined? Joined what? VGDawn? JOIN VGDAWN!!!!!! VGDawn is the best ever. PM is absolutely terrified of it, so he's just about the only member here who hasn't.
                        Augh! it's scary! People are starting wars to conquer the place and there's a dictator who's a powerplayer! Not to mention the powerplaying shark.

*hides from VGDawn*

And I worked out what wildflower meant when she said she joined - after all, she's obviously on the forum .
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Wildflower, it's one mad mess of awesome roleplaying. Roleplaying is all writing. It's not like you're writing a book, though that's how I always try to explain it when I'm stumped for a good description. You have your characters and you post with them. Someone starts a topic with their characters. You join their topic (if you want) by bringing in yours. And write off of that. *grumbles* Very hard to explain. The front page only said what the plot is about, and only a little bit of that.

Go here:
                          Desert
                          There are three topics that you can read without being a member. Over Hill, Over Dale is a good one to look at. You don't have to read it all, but it's an example.

I don't know what's happening in other topics right now; I haven't been able to log on with homework.

Our powerplaying dictator is Diego here, or db_pr. The powerplaying shark is Sharky, of course. (Sharklord) He's not a shark on VGDawn, though we do have a few unusual ones (Shelly the box turtle; TOP's character).

Comment

• *nods head* Yep, that's a good one to read. I'm in it! ~LoL~

Alla- there is a piccolo; in fact there are two. But they're both 8th graders. That doesn't mean they play well, though... They're okay, but they're better on the flute because they only started this year.
                            <3

Comment

• Cut my life into peices
                              This is my last resort
                              Suffocation
                              No breathing
                              You don't give a * if I cut my own breathing
                              This is my last resort

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

Yeah, Angel_Star is Angel_Star on VGDawn. I'm Gryphon, and Alla is Alla. Just about everyone else, however, goes by something different. Like Sharky is Dwin, and Nitafan is Eowen. BiW is Saphira, Chani is Mariel, Diego is Narxce/Kalidan, and so on.

I sat outside and wrote two and a half pages, all of it about what was running through my mind.

Sorry I left the chat party so suddenly and didn't come back. Mom chased me out of my room, and I went outside (where I wrote my two and a half pages). Then we had dinner. It's 6:20 now, two and nearly a half hours after the chat started.

Comment

• I'VE GOT WINGS! Yes...I mean no.
                                I've always really wanted to buy costume wings and I did for halloween. I guess now I'll have to be a fairy or butterfly or something.
                                Ragstock has a whole wall of wings for plays. I got some quite small, (about 3'2'' tall.) They're black with blue and purple spots and look exactly like butterfly wings. But at the store they had great large ones, (around 5 feet) that came in all different colors and looked like fairy wings...so awesome. They had big leather black ones that looked like dragon wings too. I think I'm obsessed...
                                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X