The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahhahaha.

"Have a nice day. I hope a gay man stabs you with an AIDS infected syringe."
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I couldn't go to the DD chat.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• OMG! I'M VERY SENIOR MEMBER! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! AT LAST! AT LAST! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! *GETS SHOT THREE TIMES*
        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Congrats Diego!! I thought you were going to make a party when you reach there? I was wanting to go! Oh, btw, my parents are *hold up fingers a cm apart* close to kicking you off my list. Thought you might want to know that.

I can't believe I havent posted here in so long! I miss posting here. Doesn't seem to have grown that much.. *wips forehead* whew, boy am I glad about that!

Jeez, my school is really laid back about this kinda thing. We can wear socks to our knees, we can wear them in all diffrent colors. We can defiently wear them below our ankle. I am with M and Diego on this too. HOW MUCH CLOTHS DOES SHE HAVE??!! I have about 5 outfits that I mix and match. I am not poor but I really dont care all that much about if I wear the same thing twice. i do wear the same hting twice. (a million times) I have cloths that I wore two years ago. I recently went shopping and got a few skirts and shirts. I always wear flip flops. I absolutly hate my feet but i iwl;l get over that.

Alot of my friends are not gothic but they wear the cloths. Ya know, the all black and really big pants. I dont care what they look like either. And I have to say that I am loud and not shy at all. I will go up to compleate strangers and introduce myself. hehe.

Who all went to the DD chat? I did! That was so cool! I got to talk to her! Yeppie!! And she came to chime and talked to Rad. I was there! There was only like 6 ppl talking. It was great.

Okay, I think I have babbled enough as it is. I will let smone else talk..
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Wearing black does not mean you are gothic people!!! I ONLY where black and I'm not goth
            I'm running out of clothes that fit... I need to go shopping.. *grumbles* I hate shopping...
            We're not posting as much as we used to Nita
            Diego, you may be very senior member but I possibly post to much Congrats anyways though! lol
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• I'm back from vacation.

My legs don't hurt anymore.

But now I'm miserable and sick.

Oh, the irony!

Wow, I've only missed a page or so. I'm still used to the 10-pages-a-day that was happening during the summer. One liners were all the rage. And it looks like we're nearly at the 300th page... I coulda sworn it was only a few months ago we were celebrating the 200th page.

I hate it when teachers don't teach. Especially in math. We run through the math homework answers, skim through what we're supposed to do for tonight's homework, and are left to struggle on our own. I'm not doing so well...

If anyone knows anything about direct variation, inverse variation, and all that other variation stuff, it would help if you could explain some of it.

Z, what are you doing in math? I can do algebra! Not the messed up stuff that we're doing in class, though... Geometry... blah. *kicks proofs off nonexistant third floor*

Kinda sad that I missed the Sigma DD chat. What did you all talk about?

Dari!!! I've been wondering where you've been! I think the Waiting for Naeva topic has grown so much that it's hopeless but I could summarize for you with a bit of help. Wait, I'm behind too...

Hah, I think watching a snake eat a mouse is awesome. I only feel sad for mice when they're dead on our welcome mat. They're so cute...

Oh, oh, I started reading A Wrinkle in Time. Heh. Megies. Meglet. Meg. M.

Z:
              Long live 1 liners??? Gryph's gonna get you for that one Diego.
              Oh, it's hopeless. Just like Diego and powerplaying. So I can only be proud of him for being the biggest powerplayer.

As for the color-coordinated girl... ummm... weird.

Anyway.

M:
              "She has to feed her a mouse every two weeks. eugh."
              erm... is that snake anorexic, Vegan?
              Snakes & other coldblooded things don't need to eat as much.

No color socks but they can be blue?

I can't wait until I'm a Senior Member. Under 40 posts to go...
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I GOT A 100 ON MY GEOMETRY TEST! YES! YES, YES, YES, OH, YES--

Ahem. Sorry. But I'm happy! Yay!

I didn't get to the chat. It's not fair...

My school has a dress code. It gets kind of annoying sometimes, and sometimes I think a uniform would be better. Because, with a dress code, you spend money on clothes that fit the dress code, and less money on clothes you really want. And uniforms are sooooooo easy. (I know, I had one for seven years before we moved.)

I am sooooooo bored.....
                *Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

• "Have a nice day. I hope a gay man stabs you with an AIDS infected syringe."
                  NOT FUNNY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, Diego. NOT. Don't do it again!

Also, three one-liners in a row? If you'd done them all at once you could have had a three-liner! And it wouldn't have been annoying!

Angel_Star, that retreat sounds exactly like the stuff we did at camp last year. tires over poles and people over walls and so forth. It was hard! (we managed it, though... Stood all over each other. T'was great.)
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• you guys are lucky - we have to wear uniforms all the time and its a stupid dress for the girls - totally impractical for winter and that *is grumpy*

anyways... for anyone who is confused by any unfamiliar words that i use in any posts check out this site - its bloody brilliant mate!

Comment

• Might have to bookmark Alla's link, even. Comes it handy.

Ella: whoot!

Leah, I don't know if you check the Topic of Great Randomness or not, but Lee might be able to help you with Chime. We can see you pop in and out of Chime, but we can't see what you say. Maybe you could ask about it in a help topic? Or here even.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hmm, why wasn't it funny, Tui? It was a review to a homophobe's essay against homosexualism.

Also, sorry about the one-liners, it's not like I did it in a row, I was logging in and out of my computer.

Nita: What did I do now!?!?
                        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Wow so many posts. Like 20 since I've posted. Okay let's start from the beginning...
                          I agree with all of you...so many clothes. I know one person with 79 different shirts! They're filthy rich.

*dances* *Very senior member party* for some reason that reminds me of a bunch of old people dancing...Good job Diego!

*adds to list*
                          1)Look for person with short red hair and all black clothes around Minnesota and shout out MEG!
                          BTW-My dad wears a lot of black too. Black is a cool color. My mom isn't a fan of my black choker, rings, and spikey bracelets, so I can't really dress like that or she'll think I'm gothic maybe...

*huggles Gryph* Hope you feel better. I have a bad cold because our gym teacher made us go outside in the freezing cold rain to play FOOTBALL. The problem is I didn't even have anybody to talk to because there is only 7 girls out of 30 in our gym class. And 1 girl on each team. But I did score a few touchdowns because the rules were if a boy scores a goal its 1 point and if a girl does it's 3 points. So I had to run a lot.

Talking to DD was pretty cool. I did it in Chime though because Sigma didn't work for me so we didn't get to talk AS much.

Okay alla I'm going to go to school today speaking like an aussie. (But in an American accent of course.) PUT THE SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE BABY!
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• "1)Look for person with short red hair and all black clothes around Minnesota and shout out MEG!
                            BTW-My dad wears a lot of black too. Black is a cool color. My mom isn't a fan of my black choker, rings, and spikey bracelets, so I can't really dress like that or she'll think I'm gothic maybe..." ooh! Z! I need to send you this REALLY funny forward (it's not a stupid one) about goths! show it to your mom... lol. What's your address though? I forgot...
                            Hee hee *dances around like an old person*
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "I could live

Comment

• zgirl2003@comcast.net

or

zgirldiva5@yahoo.com

Whichever I check the yahoo one slightly less though just to warn you. My email is in my profile too!

*wacks diego 2000 times with a toblerone* It's initiation for being a Very Senior Member.

lol! Seriously...I can imagine someone dancing like an old person.
                              BTW-I like my black spikey choker!!! It will not die!
                              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• hee hee, I sent it to you. with the comcast one.
                                Hey! Why didn't I get a toblerone initiation? I'M YOU'RE ELDER, OBEY ME!!!!!
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X