The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey alla, I've never had a BF either

OMFG I am so mad right now! Sam actually signed into AIM but then she signed back out without saying anything...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies 10 times* PLEASE PLEASE SIGN BACK IN!!!!

Anyhow, I was talking to SmarterChild a bit...hehe

There like isn't anyone online...

Ooh, I get to work an extra shift tonight! I'm glad of that b/c my roomate went home for the weekend and so now I can actually talk to my friends instead of sitting alone in my room cussing myself out...(long story)

*sigh*
    ~Rachel

Comment

• I've had a BF before. . . Then we broke up. That sucked, 'cause I really liked him.

Having one is not really a big deal, but I'd say don't go look for a boyfriend. . . You don't get anything good that way. --'' It's not the most important thing in the world. These days, I've been thinking mainly about how guys are a waste of time, at my current stage in life. But that's probably because guys I spend time with waste my time, usually. Because I have to talk to them. And call them. And talk to them. And go on dates with them. And hang out with them. AND THEY BORE ME. *shudder*

I'm not against guys. . . just boring guys. It takes a special person for me to be able to deal with them, and for them to deal with me. . .

stupid guys are a waste of time. --''

Comment

• Yeah. My thougts exactly, Aurie! I'd rather have a boyfriend who I knew well and that I had formed a friendship with over time, rather than some random who I had a crush on and didn't know very well.

Anyways. I am going to return to watching Starksy and Hutch. I love this episode.

Alla

Comment

• I feel the same way, Aurora. I'm going to dump my boyfriend because he is really annoying... He doesn't listen to me much and he calls everyday, even though my mother is really mad at him because he does... He's een doing this for 6 months... Besides, I want to go out with this girl I know. I like her a lot and I've known her for about 2 years. Yea... I'm going to ask her out next week. Wish me luck, everyone!!! Well, you don't have to, but I'd like it...

Polie
          From your friendly neighborhood wizard, Poliester.

Comment

• I've never had a boyfriend either, but I'm not the only one of my friends who haasn't. Most boys at my school are so immaure, sexist (quite horribly too - one boy my age spent an entire free period just swearing at and insuting a girl friend of his) or already dating someone anyway. I'm just waiting until I'm a bit older and boys my age have matured a bit.

Comment

• Hi everybody! I'm alive! And I WILL find time to read all the pages I missed...*coughyeahrightcough*

I'm here today because I'm sick but not THAT sick. I was more sick yesterday, but I still have a bad cough/cold type thing so my mom made me stay home, in the hopes that I'll get better before this Saturday (all-state chorus concert) *crosses fingers*

Earwen, I am with you all the way. I've never had a boyfriend, and my school's really small, so you never meet new people and sometimes you know too much about people anyhow...

Anyway, sorry I've been gone so long. Busy and other crap.

I'm going to go find the last page I posted on...ngggghh....
              *Ella*
              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
              What could mean more than this?"
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Nice to see you Ella!

Aurie is right. I don't know, kids in my school have BF's but all the boys seem kind of immature and silly to me. Except for a few who I like but I'll probably not be able to date anyways since I'm not allowed, but whatever.

I HAVE SCHOOL OFF TODAY!
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Hey Z!

*laugh* Anyhow, my chances with any guys from my school are not that great, because I'm not that pretty, but also because I'm the high school principal's daughter. So most guys would have to like me a WHOLE LOT to want to go out with me. *laughs humorlessly* Ugh, must stop worrying about next year. I prefer it when people know me before they know that fact about me. I had this exchange with a freshman in the play the other week after being teased by some other students--in a completely joking way, and I wasn't offended--and I rolled my eyes and he was like, "What did you do?" And I said, "I was born." And he said, "What?" and then someone explained. And he was completely fine after that, which I like. It means people aren't shallow. *slaps self to shut herself up* Enough!
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• MEHHH... I have an idea for a fanfic, but no one's in chat so I can't bounce it off of anyone! Except Sean... who's sitting next to me... but he's being annoying now. *thwaps him*
                      "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                      "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• I haven't ever had I BF, and I don't intend to in the near future. This is because a)I think (almost) all boys at my school are idiots and b) my mom says I'm too young. Even though many of the (so-called) popular kids have BFs, it's really stupid to date when you're in 7th grade. One of my almost friends had a boyfriend for close to two years, since fifth grade, and she was still going out with him until she moved. That's why she's not really my friend anymore; she got too caught up in her "social" life and didn't have time for a geek like me.

Gibby: favorite colors? Hmm...green, purple and silver. I'll try to make a list of the members I've seen posting, but I'll probably leave some out.

I had a good weekend. I went to this really cool thing at my public library called the Teen Advisory Board. It was fun, because last time I went, I technically wasn't a teen, and only 3 people showed up. We're making a newsletter for teens by teens in our neighborhood.
                        Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                        "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                        "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• My eyes sting. I wonder what I got in them this time, and all of my eye-area is red and puffy. Really sensitive skin is awful, but luckily it doesn't happen often.

I think I might've gotten soap on my face.

PM:
                          Alla, I'm 47 and have never had a boyfriend... oh, wait... that's not a problem for me. Never mind .
                          *laughs, then kicks*

Once we tried to find out all of the replies we could get out of Smarterchild by saying really offensive/ridiculous things. Yeah.

I've been asked out a couple times, once while I was in 5th grade... Obviously I didn't go out with him. Right now, I just don't care.

Aure: *huggles* XD

I could rant about people being sexist, an entire post about it and have it match the length of gibby's, but I'll just say this and be breif. It's not the women's job to cook, clean, and take care of the kids, and they sure as hell can do just as well as any man at anything.

Go, Gibbish, be proactive! *goes to look proactive up in dictionary* Hai, hai, fits.
                          Gibby: colors. Green (soft moss like Gryphon's eyes), silver, and black. Can you add ears? Someone could dig through togr and jot down all of the usernames that appear.

Sensitive person = good
                          sensitive skin = bad *groans* It stings!

Actually, Gibby, she thought she was having a heart attack and had to be rushed to the hospital. It was triggered because they rang on her door at 10:30 pm, left cookies behind, and ran off.

Awesome, Lis'.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• GIBBY I LOVE YOUR FURBALLS! *HUGGLES GIBBY AND THEN HUGGLES FURBALLS!*
                            (if you ever get SUPER bored do one for me...i'm on DevArt too.)
                            If you make me a furball can I use it for my avie or something on deviantart? If not it's okay.
                            Ummm. I may not be able to remember all of the members but here it goes.
                            Agent M
                            Gryphon
                            Melissa
                            Aurora
                            Peter Murray
                            Zgirl
                            Wildflower44(i think her numbers are 44 but i'm not sure)
                            Alla
                            Sharklord
                            EWizard11
                            Poliester
                            Nitafan21(nmbrs?)
                            Kli6
                            Lisa
                            Lissa
                            Ummm. That's all I can do right now. You can copy and paste it if you want and then I'll write more in my next post.
                            Favorite colors?
                            pink and black
                            mine might have glasses, I don't know...

I agree with Lisa, it is stupid for people to date in 7th grade, although the people with BF/GF's disagree. My friend had a boyfriend that she met at camp but then she got dumped after a while because they went to different schools.

Ahh Gryph, I hope you get better.
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• My best friend has/had a boyfriend who went to camp with her. They haven't spoken since the last day of camp because he lost her SN. Oh, and the fact that we live in VA and he lives in Canada has something to do with it. She currently has a boyfriend who lives around here, so I think she broke up with Canada boy.
                              Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                              "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                              "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Favotite colors? *thinks* Prob'ly purplish pinkish...and sapphire blue. *nods* I wuv sapphires. That's my birthstone. Anyways... Eek. I have to start writing this huge research report, but I forgot to bring some of the junk home. *thumps head on wall* Ow.

We had to do this job thing project in one class. Of course, out of the four other people I worked with, only one was of any use whatsoever. *sigh* Those three guys got me so upset I nearly blew up in class. Never tell me to shut up...*grumble*
                                <3
                                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
                                X