No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an eighth grade blonde. *grin* I don't wear makeup that much. Just a little eye shadow every now and then... Anyways. I love my cake! It's got ice cream in it! Yummyness! I have a history test tomorrow. *groan* I don't wanna study, but I need to. I have a yahoo e-mail now... It's fireshinestarlight@yahoo.com. I think... I can't remember anything right. I think that the smarter you are, the less common sense you have. I must be a genius.
    <3
    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I'm in eigth too, but I'm only 12, going to 13 on November 9th.
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Did you skip a grade? Cause 8th is 13-14 in our school. I'm young for 7th at twelve.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Ella:
          What grade are you, Hiero-Gryph (hehe..)? I'm in eighth! DON'T INSULT EIGHTH GRADERS PEOPLE!!!!
          Nobody knows...

Heh, well a few online people know what grade I'm in, but I'm always really... I dunno, funny about stuff like that. I've said my age. Not directly, no, you'd have to dig out a few really old calenders and pop in the birthday box to find out. If you don't know already. I've slipped plenty of times... I thought you were older than me. Hmmm.

*huggles* Do whatever you can to help, Nitafan. Honestly, don't let them go through with it.

I have more to talk about, a lot lot more, but maybe I'll save it for tomorrow. I have to go now.

Ella:
          So, Hiero-Gryph, I am super-bored, done all of my homework....so I think I'm going to join your RP. At long last....
          VGDawn is AWESOME!!!

What does Hiero mean, anyway?
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by BelieverInWizardry:

I hate the human race. I absolutly LOATHE the species. Yes, I know I am one myself, but still... I hope we eventually wipe ourselves of the face of the Earth, which we will undoubtedy do. My dad was talking with someone about how there are so many deer around, and I was arguing that that's our oun fault, because it was us stupid humans that compleatly obliderated the wolf population in the United States, which used to keep the deer population down. GAH!!!!! *goes into huge rant about the stupidness of humans* no offence anyone.

Omg. No. It's not true. I wrote something that makes sense, and is actually _about_ something other than the boring nothingness I usually write.
            Just because the vast majoritiy of humans are complete and utter idiots, doesn't mean everyone is, I mean, some people really care! So if we must blame someone, let's blame ourselves, because we have the ability to make a difference, and some people are, but evidently we aren't trying hard enough. We must all come together and think positively. That is the only way to make good things bad.

*pinches Diego and Z* Hey! no oneliners! heehee, I'm taking away Poot's job.

I could be in 9th grade, but I am not, it is a very long story, so I am not going to bother.

I am having issues with sprinklers today. They don't even spray on the grass! they spray over the grass and on the sidewalk, and the only other way to get to my bus stop is to walk on the road. I don't get why they are still using sprinklers! It rained last night and the night before that also. It was raining this afternon, it is raining right now!! What a waste of water.
            ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• hey Z, why do you want to move Down Under? Its not that great here. I mean, beaches, surfer guys, sun, and warmth... lol

To any Year 8ers out there, i am _not_ paying you out or anything, and i apoligise if the post came out like that. There's nothing wrong with them; my squire is in eighth grade!

Z, are you doing ancient egypt in history or something? is Heiro-Gryph a pun on heiroglyph?

I had better get started on my chem. homework. cyas all later.

Alla

Comment

• No I didn't write Hiero, someone else did.
                And that was from a book where some little kid wanted to move to austrialia because he was having a bad day. It's a cute book, although they make us read it every year for some reason. I don't know why because it's a kindergarten book.

*pinches VC back and smiles innocently*

Comment

• I can't remember where I last posted, so I will just start somewhere...

I started a journal log on a website. I didn't realized that I had *that* much baggage. I think that living as long as I have, I have had many years to collect without really going through everything. So, this year, has been my 'spring cleaning'. I have started to many projects that I have to really sit down and make a log of that as well. I have started exercising, writing, journaling, dealing... I have so long put my family so far ahead of myself that I am finding it difficult to catch up. But, I will make it. I will be okay eventually.

Anyhows... I have avoided talking about things for so long now that I needed to get that over with. I don't know if it is making me more reflective or not. I have been listening to the song 'Everytime' by Brittney Spears (yeah, I don't like her, but the lyrics to this song are really powerful.) and I think that it helps me be that way. Anyhows....

Neets: It was wonderful chatting with you yesterday. I enjoyed it. *huggles*

All this talk of which door is being guarded by which thing.. reminds me of 'Holy Grail' by Monty Python and the guard scene. I just can't post a serious reply with that paying in my head... *chuckle* If you haven't seen it, you should because it is one of the funniest scenes I have ever seen.

I finally got registered on FanLib, thanks to Lee (THANKS!). But I only had like 2 hours to write something and because I saw one on there that was really good, I decided to wait until the next time if the muse hits me. I will have to have a lot longer to write... not used to writing in script like that. And I think that this would be difficult. I don't write as well, writing about someone else's characters. (You might think that easier but I do better when I have the whole development in my head. )

Gryphon: Suggestion. Write on your VGDawn site. You are fantastic with that and it is very interesting. You like to write stories..... I have always disliked those assignments because I can do so many things, just not really well. (Which prepared me to be a mother, since that job requires a little bit of knowledge of just about everything.)

Z: *huggles* my girl *hums my girl tune*

M: Last I heard from you, you were going to post 'tomorrow' but you never did... missing ya too! And TOP too....

And I thought that I was totally absent. *sigh* I also wish that I had more time today but I started up my part-time Karate job last night again. So, I have like 60 kids to put info onto the website for. I don't even want to do it right now, but I have an appointment in like 2 1/2 hours, so I have to do it now. Anyways.. you all take care of yourselve and I will be around sometime later.

Love to all!
                  -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                  The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                  I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• BiW - 2 things:
                    1) I said the nOOBs at my school were evil, not eighth graders. There is a differnce.
                    2) Please don't call me Kat. It's Earwen!

Comment

• Yayness! *huggles chani*
                      Okay Earwen. I will call you Earwen. Because that is your name...
                      Do you know what's really weird? I seem to have more boys that are friends than girls. (I'm talking about this year.) It's hard to make friends with girls because they are more shy....I don't know. I'm not making any sense. I'll shut up now...

Comment

• Originally posted by vegan_chick:

Just because the vast majoritiy of humans are complete and utter idiots, doesn't mean everyone is, I mean, some people really care! So if we must blame someone, let's blame ourselves, because we have the ability to make a difference, and some people are, but evidently we aren't trying hard enough. We must all come together and think positively. That is the only way to make good things bad.
                        Yeah, I didn't mean to mean all of the humans. Just all of the evil one's who don't care about the planet. It's just silly that people who want to become president, or something else big like that, say they want to help clean up pollution and stop the clearing of the rainforest, but it was US who polluted the Earth, and who are cutting down the rainforests. GAH! *tries to smush evil everyone*

I want to smush something. Something evil. Like my brother. But he's at a friend's house. Lucky him...
                        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Wow. I have about 6 things that I want to reply to...
                          Ella, your in eighth?! I am too. I thought you were in like 11th or in college! Jeez, how wrong can I get...
                          Hehe...Dave (Rysade) thought I was about 20...
                          Heh, well a few online people know what grade I'm in, but I'm always really... I dunno, funny about stuff like that. I've said my age. Not directly, no, you'd have to dig out a few really old calenders and pop in the birthday box to find out. If you don't know already. I've slipped plenty of times... I thought you were older than me. Hmmm.
                          I thought so too....hmmm....well, if you don't want to say, obviously you don't have to.
                          What does Hiero mean, anyway?
                          Someone said it...it's a pun on hieroglyphs or hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian writing). And I'm not taking ancient Egyptian history or anything, but I do have a reputation for making really awful puns...you don't even want to hear...
                          I could be in 9th grade, but I am not, it is a very long story, so I am not going to bother.
                          Wow, me too. Sometimes I wish I was in 9th grade, because I have 3 cousins on my mom's side who were all born in the same year as me, but because of my complicated story, they're all a grade above me. I am the youngest, but only by a month. However, I'm glad that I'm in the grade I'm in because of all the great friends I made. I had to do kindergarten over because we moved and the ages for grades from my old school to my new school were different, and if I had gone on to first grade I would have been really young...and so where I am now I'm one of the older ones, but not the absolute oldest.
                          Yeah, I didn't mean to mean all of the humans. Just all of the evil one's who don't care about the planet. It's just silly that people who want to become president, or something else big like that, say they want to help clean up pollution and stop the clearing of the rainforest, but it was US who polluted the Earth, and who are cutting down the rainforests. GAH! *tries to smush evil everyone*
                          I see your point, and I don't like it either, but I think a more correct label for the people doing most of the destruction would be "greedy". They're doing this because they don't really care what gets destroyed; if it's in their path to wealth, down it goes. Also, a presidential candidate can say, the same way you can say, that they want to stop the destruction. They're not the ones who did it any more than you are.
                          Do you know what's really weird? I seem to have more boys that are friends than girls. (I'm talking about this year.) It's hard to make friends with girls because they are more shy....I don't know. I'm not making any sense. I'll shut up now...
                          Interesting...I have way more friends that are girls than boys...it's not like I'm not friends with the guys, but I'm not close friends with any of them, really. I wish I were; it'd be nice to have some diversity...

Thank goodness for the quote tool!

Chani, I hope you're doing well, that your workload isn't too heavy, and that you're enjoying everything (well, most everything, it's hard to enjoy everything). *huggles*

Yay! My application was accepted...I think I'll go look around now at VGDawn...see y'alls!
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• wheeeee my bf and I broke up. ^^

AND DON'T YOU DARE START GOING ON WITH THE "WE FEEL SORRY" STUFFS!!!!!!!!! Because I'm not sad. ^^

*twirls a bit on the chair* ^^ Because he's still one of my closest friends, all I feel that we're losing is the kisses and cuddling and he sucked at kissing anyway. Oh yeah, and I'm keeping his friends. ^^ I come out on top because I have like three or four new friends and he doesn't. Bwah! hehehe, he can come try to steal my friends away from me. but then I'll hit him with my bescherelle.

Comment

• Hurricane Jane. Heading my way. We will not survive the night. As my last post, I can just say that
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I have a quiz in history (our school calls it Social Science) tomorrow expecting us to repeat the entire preamble. So I've been saying it over and over and over again. Ugg.

"We the People of the United States, in Order ... for the Unithed Shtates of 'Merica."

Yeah. I'm sad.

Karate was so much fun today! As it is nearly everyday. I worked on homework from the moment I got home to when I left for school, and it's driving me insane. Not that I'm not insane already, but... *glares at Dwin* You are to mad! Oh, hehe, I haven't changed your username, have I? Pro'lly won't have a chance; I haven't been on VGDawn all day. *grumbles* I hate homework.

The answer to the riddle... no one has said it, so I'll have to tell you. Ask both of the guards what the other one would say is the freedom door. Then pick what they do not say.

So now to read up on everyone else's posts.

Ah. Earwen. Not to be confused with Earwig.

The US is killing the rainforest? Now I think you're putting a little much blame on the US where it doesn't belong. Now, US is among the worst of them, what with pollution and overall stupidity. But... there aren't any rainforests in the US for any Americans to go around killing.

*blinks* I thought Ella was older than me. Hehe. I guess you're older than your age. Whereas I'm younger than my age... *grumbles*

*huggles Chani* You need it. Sometimes I enjoy working on homework so much, but I'd like a little time to myself.

Ella:
                                Yay! My application was accepted...I think I'll go look around now at VGDawn...see y'alls!
                                Well, yeah. I'm the admin. who's on 24/7 ('cept for the days I have way way too much homework). And I've never turned down an application. Including that James Bond one... *rolls eyes*

You're not kidding, Diego?
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X