The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gryphon:
    You should have someone fight Dwin. He's getting too strong.
    Nitafan tells me she thinks you have a point. Now that I think about it, I think I have a point in thinking that Nitafan has a point in thinking you have a point in thinking that I'm getting too powerful.

I'll be responsible. True, The Family has lots of magic, but most of it's controlled by Dwin, who doesn't yet know how to use it. The family's just there (mostly) to aid in Dwin's training and to do minor asistance in battles.

There will be no out-of-this-world magical presentations from the family such as battle-swinging carpet kill spells (which cost too much power--30 McGrays x 2 kill spells each= 60 dead soldiers and 30 absolutely drained McGrays.) or anything else over the top.

Yet.
    ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
    +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Wow VC, you remind me of my friend so much it's almost scary! She likes to read things about the Holocaust, makes her clothes sometimes, has her own style, and a lot of things like that. Izz so freaky! Paint your nails black for me!

I need help on drawing anime/manga hair. Where's Semi when I need her?
      I still need to go shopping at ragstock! Ahhh!
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I just called 40 Graysens who are going to help in the battle. They are elf mages, and so is Eowen. I didn't mean to sound rude or anything, Sharkman, I just wanted to point it out. Anyways, Gryph, I have been meaning to ask you... When are you going to close the poll for Commander? Because right now Neava and I are tied. We have been for the last few days.

VC, I make my own cloths sometimes. Not so much anymore. It takes less time to go out and buy it. I guess that makes me a nerd too.

Thanksies, yall, I feel alot better!
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        **Neets**
        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Yah, nerds unite!

Sorry Z, I didn't have black nail-polish, so I painted my nails an obnoxiously bright magenta-pink.

making your own clothes is fun.
          ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Ahhh! M's gonna flame you for the pink. BlackBlackBLACK!
            I'm a member of NERDSINC.

Comment

• I can't paint my nails anymore, I hate them painted... they distract me so much when they're painted. Last time they were painted I was writing my science exam and I've never been so distracted in my life.... --''

I still got perfect on the exam though...

Comment

• "It's not the right time to be sober! 'Cause now the idiots, are taking over!"

"I don't need to be a globalized citizen..."

"So you've been to school for a year too and you know you've seen it all...It's a Holiday in Cambodia! We're people dress in BLACK!...While your boss gets richer of you!"

"I don't wanna die, I don't wanna kill!"

ANTI-FLAG, NOFX, DEAD KENNEDYS, BAD RELIGION.
                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ok Diego.... where'd the quotes come from?
                  NO!!!!! NOT BRIGHT PINK!!! BLACK!!!! Why are we all talking about painting nails?
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• Fox... nope, I don't think so.... but thank you... I like my avie too. M thinks it scary and evil. Fox... that is how it starts... one color at a time...

Can anyone tell what Diego is obsessed with at the moment? Anyone?

VC... I watched that movie... Loved it! I just wish that my spanish were a bit better.... *sigh*

Neets *huggles major* Shame on him.. and I advised you to just go for it. I'm sorry.... don't listen to me anymore....

M... you don't know what Diego is quoting? His music... he is way into Punk... Ahh well... he is lost there and in his new FFXI. I wish I knew how to play that. Ahh well.

I am doing the everlasting Linkin Park.
                    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• "M thinks it scary and evil" What? No I don't...
                      Ah... wait... Linkin Park? that's not punk is it....? Gah... I need sleep...
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

• Here's a poem that someone wrote that exactly describes what I think about war it's scary!

War

So much hate,
                        So much war,
                        Not quite sure,
                        What we're fighting for.

Parties contradict,
                        And argue all day,
                        About whether the troops,
                        Should go or stay.

One party says go,
                        They should fight in our defense,
                        The other party says why,
                        Why should we expense?

Sending out troops,
                        To fight for no reason,
                        Sending them to their grave,
                        We've commited treason.

War is pointless,
                        And makes no sense,
                        Now it is dawn,
                        Let the killing commense.

This guy has such wonderful poems! I love them because they kinda read my mind. It's almost scary...

Comment

• PINK IS EVIL! BLACKNESS! I paint my nails all the time. I did it yesterday. Currently they're green, yellow, and this weird kinda reddish brown color that I really really like, way way too much.
                          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                          I promise not to funfun anymore
                          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Pink IS evil! It's so bright and distracting, and PINKISH!

I am so incredibly bored. I have nothing to talk about, or anyone to talk to. I guess I could talk to my kitties, but they're sleeping.
                            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Angel_Star:
                              I think something's wrong with those disk thingys we got. I only have three things on it and it says it's full. The other one I had fit like 10 different documents on it. My computer doesn't like me...
                              Either the disc is damaged, or your documents on this one is bigger than the ones on the other. Other than that, I don't know. A lot of files take up more space on disc than they do on computer.

I've decided that I LOVE my new school! It's awesome. Today we did a lot of random stuff, mostly to get to know each other. Like we built towers out of straws and things. Hehe. The goal was to get the tallest one, and the only rule was that it wasn't taped to the desk or anything, so that it's base stood on its own. This one team taped it to the ceiling. *rolles eyes* That was MY idea! Hehehe. ...And there's this really cute guy. *blushes* At one point we went into the auditorium and listened to a few of the older students describe all of the clubs, and how a lot of them have been started by students. Like the umm... video game club. Hehe. And everyone laughed when they said our school was the best in the state for Math League. Our school is a nerd school.

I'm laughing so hard at the Waiting for Naeva topic. So funny! Dwin is kinda... all-powerful. A kill spell would be counted as black magic, wouldn't it? So they can't have anything like that, can they?

I dunno when I'm going to close the poll. If only someone would break the tie, then I could shut it down immediately (before someone ties it again) and announce the new commander. I think you've been tied for at least a week. And the same thing happened for our member of the month poll. *grumbles*

How are you nerds because you make yours own clothes?

I don't like painting my nails... at all. The last time I did was at my school dance, the awesome end-of-the-year one with a Pirates of the Carribean theme. It was so neat to see how everything was transformed! The music was actually good, too. I sang all of In the End when they played it.

I want FFXI. Need a Play Station 2, and I know I won't get it.
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Get DDRMAX2! It's the most funnest game ever!!!!!
                                My brother is bugging me and using my computer! That's why I'm not on! Ohhh I love dances. I hope school turns out good for me...
                                Where do you go to school Gryph? I want to go to nerd school. i love nerds! (i need to go to ragstock and get a shirt that says I lub nerds on it.)

Comment

Working...
                                X