No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually that depends on posts.... turns out your "member" name thingie depends on your karma...
    lol. Nope, it wasn't like this, it took me a month to get a second page on my first topic. I can't even remember what it was.... but it's better this way!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I'm going to florida this summer. Then I get to do touristy things, like go to Disneyworld. I also get to work. Joy. I also get to go see Bill Engvall live, which will be very cool, because he makes me laugh.
      http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• I can't wait until i'm older, that way I can get a job. My parents are always saying to me that i'm lucky I don't have a job, and that in the future they are going to make me get one. But I want a job! If I could get one right now I would in a minite! Its a way to make money, meet new people, and jobs can be fun depending on where you work. What jobs do you guys all have? Any ideas on ways to help each other make money?

Xylemicarious- your avie scares me. I hate clowns.

You know what also stinks very much? The place I am going over the 4th of July doesn't allow fireworks because its so dry. How may I ask you can you have the 4th of July with no fireworks? What are you guys all doing for the forth? I'm going on my Aunt's house boat.

Comment

• I hate to think that potatoes can be dangerous. I like potatoes. Anywho, I LOVE FLTAG!!! It's fun!!! Once, I was playing it at like eleven o'clock at night, and my brother ran into the woods, and it took us, like, an hour to find him. It was fun though.

Xylemi-something, YOU HAVE A SCARY AVIE!!! Really, posessed looking clown...things, are scary. *shudders* Um, is there anything we can call you for short? Cause Xylemicarious is kinda hard to spell. Actually, it's pretty easy, and it's a really cool word, but it's REALLY long.

I--A-M--G-O-I-N-G--T-O--B-L-O-W--U-P-! School is trying to MURDER me! OHHHH! We dissected frogs last friday! I feel bad for the frogs, but it was quite intriging(did I spell that right?)! I was ,like, spazzing out and haveing the time of my life. I had no idea that dead frogs, that have been preserved for who knows how long, could be so interesting.

I HAVE HOMEWORK!!!!! HISTORY UNRELATED HISTORY HOMEWORK!!!!!
          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Clowns ARE evil. I mean, why do they have to take such a fun clown and turn it into a whole Stephen King movie? I mean, I used to think clowns were OK, but then I saw that and...everything changed. Now I hate clowns, theres this parade every year and these scary clowns kiss your check and leave the clown mark on you and it always scares me.

I have a ton of glass in my foot from skate boarding bare foot, and then a blister formed over some of the glass and now I can't get it out. In another section I can't really tell if its a cut or if theres glass in it. And then it hurts so bad to try to get it out, I think I might just let it soak in warm water until it falls out, thats how I got some of it out. And the funny thing is that I never noticed the glass when it first entered my skin, I didn't notice until afterward. Any advice?

Do you consider snapers and party popers to be fireworks? Do you think they would be illegal where fireworks are illegal? Do you think they have a chance of setting something on fire?

Comment

• I don't like clowns either! Ther5e just weird and creepy!!
              Crookedfrog21, you think that suprised you, I was on 5 hours ago, got off, came back and they now have 2 MORE PAGES!! Jeez! I like those little faces!
              Drea, I woukd have done the same thing if I saw a squirlle by my feet.
              Surfy, I will probably go see one of the many fireworks show here, for the fourth. I go to the beach every year and we always want to do fireworks, the place weve been going to the last 3 years won't let us do fireworks. We go for a week and usally about Tuesday the people down the street do some fire works and then we do it about Thursday.
              I will finish this later, my mom needs the compuiter. I think it's time for my own computer!!!!
              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              **Neets**
              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurora:
                Bah... I probably should decide where I'm going in life soon...
                Another good thing to do would be to give me a new email address for you, as the old one on your profile is bouncing messages back to me as "no account exists". Please take care of this ASAP...
                -- DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Murray:
                  The director for GoF is Mike Newell. Since he did Four Weddings and a Funeral, my nickname for GoF is Four Champions and a Rebirth...
                  (snicker) Peter, would you check your private topics? Thanks.
                  -- DD

Comment

• Drea said:
                    there was a story awhile back about how cooking potatoes with the skins on when the eyes have grown creates a concentrated poison. Because the plants that potatoes grow are members of the nightshade family. So like a century ago at a boarding school, they boiled potatoes and the poison got concentrated and some kids died because of it. Scary stuff. Probably a lot safer now anyway, because I eat french fries and mashed potatos as my only form of potato intake.
                    I haven't ever heard this, but the reason why they are bad for you is that they are changing. When a potato starts growing roots (that is what comes out of the eye) it changes the chemical compound inside the potato. To grow potato plants, you chop up the potato and plant it. As long as you have a few eyes on each chunk, you will get another plant. Some foods are really good for you when sprouted, but potatoes turn poisonous when sprouted. Really, don't be frightened of potatoes... just don't eat them when they have started sprouting.

M said:
                    Squirrels!!! lol. I had a babys squirrel sit on my shoe once and look up at me with cute eyes.... He was cute. He died.
                    How utterly tragic.
                    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Just thought I would let you all know for those of you who care. My computer is messed up so I can't come on for a few days. Um.. so yeah. BYE!!!
                      "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                      and hope that our hearts will blend.
                      Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                      And who knows:
                      starting a new journey may not be so hard
                      or maybe it has already begun.
                      There are many worlds,
                      but they

Comment

• Bye Melissa!! We will miss you! (Don't worry, I will be editing this post later, since it is so short )

Comment

• But Lissa....... You're on right now....

GO AWAY POOT!!!!!!!
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• SURFY- at the risk of sounding like somebody's mom, you really should see a doctor or someone about the glass in your foot. It's a lot easier to prevent an infection than to deal with a bad once it's already started.
                            (I guess I'm a little cautious about this because I've seen too many weird things happen with people's feet. My best friend once broke her foot running across the lawn. Just stepped on it funny. The same thing happened to a guy in my high school, running to class. Since it seemed like such a minor thing, neither of them went to a doctor until a couple days after the accident.)

Comment

• Yep... I agree with talkingbeast. That was the first thing that came to mind. If you have tried to fix it and it doesn't want to fix then take it to a professional.
                              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Surfy:
                                Isn't it really amazing how fast posts come in? One minite i'm gone and the next theres 2 more pages of posts!!
                                I know how that feels. An entire board without me! C'mon! So again, I'm gonna reply post by post. We are great, aren't we? A lot of nice people, and we rarely blow up at each other. Though... erm... I think I blow up at BiW for saying something against HP once.

Steph? *poke poke* Wouldn't hurt to capitalize a bit.

Xylemi (I hope you don't mind that I'm shortening your username a bit), yeah! Sleep is great. I didn't get up til 10, which, for me, is really late. Normally I can't sleep past 8.

Surfy, I want a job too.

Surfy:
                                You know what also stinks very much? The place I am going over the 4th of July doesn't allow fireworks because its so dry. How may I ask you can you have the 4th of July with no fireworks? What are you guys all doing for the forth? I'm going on my Aunt's house boat.
                                How insane is that? How insane is that??? C'mon!!! Forth of July=Fireworks! What's with that? *huggles* No 4th of July is complete without fireworks. Wait, wait... House boat? Too dry? Huh? I thought house boats floated on water.

Heh heh. Xylemi, I think you're scaring a few members. *huggles BiW and Surfy and nitafan*

Dead frogs rule! Though alive, cute ones rule even more. I caught a tiny, speckled brown one at by bro's baseball game once.

That's nto how you handle Poot! Don't tell him to go away. Make him go away! Surely there's something going on that'll give you a few more lines. :P

Eesh. Poor Surfy. Yeah, I'd wanna get that glass on. Did you put anything on it for infections? Cuz that would've probably been a good idea. And skateboarding barefoot? Sheesh.
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X