The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Cooky Coffee!!!! Everone, To the Coffee Shop!!!! NEW!: Cooky Coffee!! The Coffee that makes you cooky!! Ingrediants: 10% Milk, 90% caffine!!!!!!! Bouncy!!!!! OHLAY OHLAY OHLAY OOOOOHLAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! OPA!!!!!!!! Yada Dumb Dumb Doo Da Day!!!! Happy Smiles!! Potatoes. Tomatoes. Oatmeal. LAAAAAAAA!!!! *runs around with crazed eyes and giggling madly*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Wow, I didn't think I would ever see anything close to the fun fun's but that came scarily close.....

Dai
        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
        Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
        :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
        A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• It was not!! I was high on Cooky Coffee. And anyways that wasn't NEARLY as long as the funfuns. *flicks finger and a swarm of black ballpoint pens shoot over towards crookedfrog*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Hmmm... I want to test something. No offense to anyone who knows what this means. Puta.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• Ooh! It lets you swear in spanish... Okay. I shouldn't do that. No more from me.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Whatever...Cooky Coffee?

Listen to this: In french class. It's the beginning of the year, so we have to go over things. Today we're reviewing the accents...which I just realized I don't know how to post...crap... ^ well, there's one that looks like that...that's called l'accent circonflex...and there's a downwards slanting line and an upwards slanting line...and there's this thing called the trema, which is two dots next to each other...and oh, crap, how do I describe the cedille? It's made up of a short vertical line and a backwards 'C'. It looks like a nose...I'm really bad at this...but anyway, I was doodling and I came up with this guy I named Vincent l'accent man...he's got the trema for the eyes, the cedille for the nose, the circonflexe for the mouth, and l'accents ague & grave (the slanting lines) make up "mad" eyebrows.

So I showed the whole thing to my teacher, who got a real kick out of it, and now she's sending it in to see if it gets published by the American Association of Teachers of French or something like that...she says they love little tricks like that to help you remember stuff. So how cool is that?? (If you even understood what I was talking about...)

Press on to 50 pages!!!

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
                *Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Cool! I understood the last bits, the beginning not so much, I don't take French.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• *sigh* It would be easier if I knew how to do those stupid accents...

*Ella*

*Ella*
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I guess. I don't really plan on learning french. Is it fun?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Yeah, I like it...*shrugs* What I really want to learn is Latin, but it'd also be useful to know a language that's still in use. I wish I could speak every language in the world...that would be so cool...but if I had to pick some I'd pick Japanese, Latin, French, & Italian.

How about you? Are you taking a language now?

*Ella*

*Ella*
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I really want to learn Italian. I've been obssesed with Italy for a while now. And it sounds like a pretty language. I might want to learn Japanese but I'm not sure....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• M: Let me give you a piece of advise, don't say that to anyone who knows spanish. lol

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Japanese is fun. We had a woman from Japan come to visit our school last year, and she started giving Japanese lessons. I don't remember any of it though...but my notes are hidden somewhere.

And Italian is a pretty language. Too bad I know virtually nothing of it...

*Ella*

*Ella*
                              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I know. I'd get in BIG trouble. I know one of the definitions but I know there are others too...

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X