No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go back a page. You posted the same thing, like, eight times.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
    'Mancer
    Foam Poet

Comment

• Actually it was seven. And uh.. well see my computer was being slow so I kinda pushed the button too many times....... *breaks out into hysterics*

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
      "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
      I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• now m, you must not take out your anger on the mouse and the internet.

maybe you need anger management........................................ .........

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• Do not! *little voice inside my head, otherwise known as my concience* Do to!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• But I don't need anger management. I'm not mad.... am I? maybe insane, but not angry......

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• today you did seem pretty depressed.....

you need to see jen

she's a very good phychaitrist(sp)

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Comment

• aaarg. I wasn't depressed..... I was deprived!!! Deprived of sleep!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• Then someone cured me and gave me cookies!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• you were deprived of a cheeseburger, as i recall.

Comment

• Yes I was.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• ewww...burgers...

Dai
                        Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                        I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                        CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                        And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                        -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                        Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                        :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                        A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Burger are goooooood! Unfortuanatly I can't have them. *sigh*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• <------ LOOOVES burgers. Yum. w/ cheese.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                            'Mancer
                            Foam Poet

Comment

• <-------- Likes burgers, but hates cheeseburgers. The REALLY good burgers are the home made ones, with spicy mince. Yum. *licks lips*
                              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Oh, homemade burgers, yum, but homemade cheeseburgers yummier.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                                'Mancer
                                Foam Poet

Comment

Working...
                                X