No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Ella, is Japanese hard? Isn't it supposed to be one of the hardest languages or something?

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Feeling a bit lost...but maybe that's a good thing.

I have to get off!! No, no, no!! We must press on to fifty pages! Fifty pages! Fifty pages!!!

FIFTY PAGES!!!

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Ella WAIT!!! It's AT FIFTY PAGES!!!!! I hope she knows that she made it to fifty pages.... Meanwhile... YAY!!!! FIFTY PAGES!!!
        And FireWitch, Don't you owe us free candy? Just kidding, you don't owe us anything.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*dances as confetti rains on her head*

HAHAHAHAHA! Fifty pages! I can hardly believe it!

*hands out free brownies and cookies and party favors*

My little topic has come so far!!

I really have to get off now...

FIFTY PAGES!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!!

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Oh goodie!!! LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• YAAAAAY! 50!50!50!
              *fireworks!confetti!small golden dragons buzzing around!*
              Agent M, Ella:
              I can get a mostly French accent (I've always been good at accents) but I absolutely hate
              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• We're halfway to one hundered!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I think it is. Cool.

I posted on the 50TH PAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
                    I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                    I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                    For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• Yep. The only topic that's even close to this is the Coffee Shop which is.......... I think either 28 or 29 pages. It'd be scary to get to 100 pages. But Aurora says that on other forums 50 is nothing. Scary.... That makes me wonder what a lot of pages is....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• A lot?

Well, on one forum, I saw a topic past 85 pages before they gave up and moved it to a whole forum of its own.

And at another forum, they lock the old thread after 25 pages and start a new thread at page one with the last post from the last thread. In all, several topics would be well past 150 pages by now...

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• *throws confetti and hands out chocolate* Wowee! 50! Man I've had the BEST weekend...
                          -I saw POTC yesterday
                          -I did some shopping today: normally a bad thing but I got some grrrreat stuff.
                          -and the REALLY REALLY FABULOUS NEWS:

I'M GOING TO NEW YORK!!
                          *jumps around crazily*
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Woot! 50 pages!
                              *snaps fingers and a huge table with chocolates, cookies, brownies, cakes, and mooncakes appears*

Not bad...

*snaps fingers again and a large smoothie bar appears*

Now we're talking...Happy 50 Page Day!

I had the coolest day, too. I went to a Moon Festival, then to all these Chinese/Vietnamese stores with my friend. She was so nice. She translated everything for me and yelled at people when they started staring at me. Everyone was pointing at me, but I didn't care! It was so fun!!!!

A Jedi Ewok
                              And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
                              A physics geek
                              And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• SQUEE!
                                Well, I'm going with five other girls from my school, and seven guys from Coll, for a... well, its something called UNIS. It's the UN international school, and it's basically a conference, next year, in March, in the general assembly hall. According to www.unis-un.org , over 600 students worldwide attend. It's the first time NZ's had representatives... it's VERY exciting because, well, New york! And also, LOTS of people wanted to go. Because there weren't many places it was quite a rigorous picking, and I mean, these are the Very Bright People from my school. And I'm going, so...
                                WHEEEE!!!!
                                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                                Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X