No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well. Now I know that someone had an interesting saturday. Mine was really boring. Except in the evening, I got a new book and I went over to a friends house for dinner. Read Pirates!! It's really good. Or at least so far it is. I'm not that far but it's good.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Who wasit that said that they read Stravaganza City of Masks? 'Cause I'm confused. Ariana IS actaully the duchessa's daughter? I thought she was faking it.

~Hifun55~
      "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• I did. Great book. I wanted the second one last night... barnes and noble didn't have it... *mumble mumble* WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU HAVEN'T READ STRAVAGANZA!!!!!

Anyways. Yes Arianna is the Duchessa's real daughter. If you have more questions it'd probably be better if you started a private topic with me.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• Sorry I wasn't thinking! *hits head on wall*

~Hifun55~
          "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• That's okay. I've done that before somewhere.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• Ooh! I didn't notice! 58 pages!!!!! Yea!!! We need 60!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• I'm sooooooooo tired!!!!! Wahhhhh!! I HATE PRE-CALC!!!!!!!!! I HATE SPANISH CLASS!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

A Jedi Ewok
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
                A physics geek
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RYSADE, DID YOU GET TO SEE UNDERWORLD???

I was GOING to yesterday (why I wasn't at chat), with a group of friends...But noo.... they didn't let us IN! EVILEVILEVILEVIL!!! So I'm NOT eighteen! What the heck is up with that! SO WHAT IF ITS BLOODY?

I've played Devil May Cry. Fantastic game... except there's this one part where Dante gets stabbed through the chest, and he... gets up... and goes THROUGH the sword... and there was so much blood in that scene... IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• *cocks head*

Underworld...don't want to see that. I want to see Secondhand Lions.

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                    'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                    -The Fellowship of the Ring
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• That's sooooo unfair!!!! I mean it's R but I mean.... Ug. Movie Theateres have such dumb rules. If you still wanna see it you should go with a parent or something. That sucks.
                      Ooh! And Ella, Secondhand Lions was GREAT!! I got to see it a week early cuz one of the movie theateres around here had a Sneak Preview of it. It was super good! You should totally see it! Rent The Core!!!!!!!!! Great movie! I love Science Fiction.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• SWEET! science fiction ROCKS!!!!

~Hifun55~
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• I went forking on firday. I have seriously never been that afraid in my life.

Dai
                          Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
                          Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                          :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                          Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                          A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• FireWitch: I'm in pre-calc too! What method do you use? (I know, I'm being heartless and chipper and unsympathetic...I hate it too, it's just that I'm interested in your answwer)
                            Sam, from a loong way back: I like the bunny too...and her eyes are only red if she's being evil personified. Which she doesn't do that often.
                            Sam as well, from a loong way back: Heh...used to be afraid? How do you know it isn't true? And I've died millions of times in my sleep. Get over it.
                            Re Stravaganza: I didn't really like that book...well, not enough to go look for the sequel. My sister borrowed it and I read it, and I prefer Terry Pratchett or Harper Lee or JKR or Douglas Adams or Agatha Christie or DD.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                            -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Hi, I have a random topic, which is that it's my half bday tomorrow! Yay! Feel free to ignore me if you want, everyone...
                              -Emilie

Comment

• Cool! My half birthday was last week and I can't wait till March!!! La La La La La La La LA!!!!!!!!! Randomness rules!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X