No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I'm cheating. I only JUST started comming on ToGR and now its almost at 50 pages. Hmm...how to deal with the guilt...

*snaps fingers*

I've got it! I'll provide cookies, candy, soda, and my fameous brownies for the 50 page party. Courtesy of the Sweet Shop!

A Jedi Ewok
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
    A physics geek
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Cool! But you really don't need to do that. One time when Cress was a newbie I think we were only at 17 pages (Hah! ONLY 17 pages?) and she read ALL OF IT. That's A LOT. A LOT. A LOT.
      I like the number 3.... And 7, sevens better then three.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Now we're one post closer to the 50th page!!

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
        "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
        WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
        Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• 2 posts!!! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!But is it pointless to make useless posts just to make more pages?? DD pays for these you know.... Well now this post isn't useless, it's telling people that useless posts are useless and.... I'm not making any sense am I? *little voice insde agent m's head* "No your not." How rude! Great now I'm going crazy!!! I'm talking to myself!! Well technically I'm not since eventually pepople are gonna read this... But why would anyone WANT to read this? Oh well. I'm used to no one ever listing to me. No one ever does... Oh well.

These are all of my favorite smileys!! I'm boring every body. I'm gonna post a notice: No one read this it's pointless. And I better stop now if no ones gonna read this anyways. Now see how much can be said if you put your mind to it? A lot. If everyone was like this we'd be way past 50 pages by now.. But no one should be like this. It's dull. Or at least I think it is.... Which is why I shall stop now. ZZZZZZZZ
          *Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• *grins* I'm SO glad I've been here since before the TOGR. Just imagine trying to catch up with it... *the mind boggles*

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Hey! You posted at the same time as me!!! Cool. I've been here since before Topic of Great Randomness too!! Ooh! I'm so old.... Today is sad. It's 911. It's also Birdheads one year anniversery to this site. What a sad day to have an anniversery.... We totally skipped mine....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Happy anniversery birdhead! *confetti and fireworks* I feel so new.
                Wow, I've been here since page 36. I did
                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yay, Birdhead!!! I actually joined on September 11 2001, but i stopped comeing for a while becasue of something.....I don't remember....

I had math homework tonight. Poop.

Dai
                  Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                  Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                  :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                  A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• *flicks mathbook at Agent M*

Dai

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                    Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                    :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                    A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• *throws some confetti for her anniversary.* Yeah, it's exciting and it's sad- hough I miss the sadness, because 9/11 our time was actually yesterday.

Hey, I've ben thinking of doing this thing that happens at other sites I'm on for a while, sort of in one-year celebration. It's called The Project. Someone makes a list of all the members (who post) and then everyone responds saying one nice thing about as many people as possible. It's kinda fun. But I was thinking that it could be construed as spammy... what do you guys think?
                      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• Uh I don't know... That's A LOT of members even if it's only the ones that post.... *Throws a mini oven at crookedfrog* Hah! MY latest and greatest!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• *grins* Hah, no, actually, it's not. The other sites are.... much, much, MUCH bigger than this one. at Wotmania, the busiest day had 42785 page views. I don't know how many we have at YW.net... but it's less than that. At any one time 400 users are active on the site (compared to, generally, a maximum of ten here). I can't find a number of users but rest assured that it's BIG. For just a vague idea of how big it is, check out the directory.directory
                          The other site is smaller. It has only 3350 registered mambers. We have...
                          ...625. Yes, well.. So, really, it's not that big of a project. WHat you do is, someone posts a draft list (I have holidays coming up.) with as many people as they can think of. Then about 100 people complain that they're not on it, the drafter apologises profusely (It's never intentional.) and they get put on the list, the list is re-posted and it starts. It's very fun.
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• WOW.
                            49 pages!!!!! Yahoo!! Just a few more post and we'll be up to fifty!!!!!!!!! And I used to get exited over 2 pages.....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• papercrane: yeah, it's good, this is the bestest size. I was just saying that proportionally, we're tiny...
                                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Working...
                                X