Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That'd be really scary.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• What, the virtual reality program? How do you know it isn't real?

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Great. The Matrix all over again.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• Heh...well, it might be. Close your eyes and try to imagine you're in an ocean. If you're successful, you'll start drowning.

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• How do you know? Have you tried it?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• If I had, I wouldn't be here. Or maybe I did and a kindly virtual dolphin carried me to shore and I woke up and had amnesia! And I had a glimpse of the program before they tucked me into another program and that's why I'm putting forth the theory!

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *head explodes*
                Stop! Now!
                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Aha, your head exploded because the programmers made you incapable of absorbing the truth! But I had a glimpse of them, and I'm immune! Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *looks at papercrane strangely and edges away*
                    Riiiight...
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *chuckles evilly*...
                      Wait! No! Down, evil side! Bad papercrane!
                      *evil side whimpers and slinks off*
                      Heh, sorry...I let her out for exercise sometimes and she slipped her leash.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *rolls eyes* We all have a dark side..... Even the cute little bunny in papercranes picture.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• I bet the bunny really has red eyes....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• No!!! Don't say that the bunny's cute. And papercrane I used to be afraid that that was the case, and the dreams you can't remember are when you are actually alive, and the people erase it from your mind. What made me start to think that was when I first heard the theory that if you die in your dreams you die here to.

~Hifun55~
                            "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• That's like in EverWorld! If they die in EverWorld then they die in the real world too! I read all 12 of those books in, like, a week. They were short, and good, with big print.

Guess what!! I went to the Women's World Cup doubleheader at Lincoln Financial Field in Philly yesterday! Norway vs. France and then Nigeria vs. Korea DPR (that's South Korea)! Unfortunately I can't go to see the U.S. women play (school night ) but just getting to do that was absolutely fantastic. The first game: there were these crazy Norwegians (really Norwegian, not just Norwegian fans, though they were that too) who were wearing these outrageous costumes and yelling and singing in Norwegian...it was great. :

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
                              *Ella*
                              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                              What could mean more than this?"
                              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• You are Sooooooo lucky, yesterday I was here, reading, and pretending to watch my brother play his second college baseball game (but I was actually reading.)

~Hifun55~
                                "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
                                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Working...
                                X